New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. WITW on Home

He is becoming a phantom. Lucky for him people want to work with him with minimal interaction from him. He…

2. Apple on Home

Yes, She is gay.

3. Rang on Home

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u…

4. idkwhy on Home

Why does Z need to show up soon? People believe g’s happy family stuff without Z putting in any appearances.…

5. What’s even funnier is that celebs have been fighting for that for years to no avail because it violates the…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Kate
Kate

Larries are also ate up about the “Treat People With Kindness” video being filmed in a gay bar because that means Harry is gay and Larry is real. I am a straight female, but I’ve been to gay bars, before Larry were born, does that mean I’m a gay man and Larry is real?

Kate
Kate

Stupid Larries. They use the word stunt a lot. They hate Harry’s manager and try to peddle Harry is not successful because they want Harry back in One D and with his (imaginary) husband. Harry was the first or second place money maker for his label, I’m pretty sure they love him and are not sabotaging him.

Miku
Miku

So, I saw an interesting comment under the video of clever music about Olivia ( uploaded just few hours ago). I’m postings the screenshots of the comment –

IMG_20210623_033628.jpg
Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

just saw your story in IG for the non-zarry book of yours and I’m doing a happy dancing !!!! I really really really can’t wait for this one !!!!

Ok totally random but I have a question. I was going through some articles about Zayn’s apartments 😩. So according to them zayn has sold both NYC and LA apartment. And now owns a farm house on Yolanda ‘s farm with gigi? (Since 2018) And in NYC also he leaves in Gigi’s apartment. So right now he doesn’t have his own house??? No then can he just stop singing about being around fake people when he himself allowed them to engulf him 😤.. or he does have his own apartment in NYC and we just don’t know about it!! I am asking cause I got a feeling that Gi is trying too hard to proof that Zayn is with her. Is he??

Anon
Anon

Not recent sorry,looks like he sang this acoustic version in 2020 so it could just be a fan-account after all!

Anon
Anon

Latest acoustic/guitar cover of Zayn singing always on my mind. Starting to suspect that it actually is Zayn behind this channel like some others have noted cause this particular cover looks recent. He sings “icarus falls” towards the end of the song. And there are people that feel that the visual with the rainbow colors is intentional! https://youtube.com/watch?v=0QsZggg50YU&feature=share

Hey everyone. Do you remember when Z singing Flight to the stars ✈️✈️🚀🚀✨✨✨??? Singing I go where you go Go through Armageddon girl cough (H) cough I got you, There’s no goodbyes ony us, so I will follow. Hold you close standing on the edge of no tomorrow. Still deep in us, get that rush so I still follow (follow x4).
😤😤😤😤 Yeah those were the days☹️☹️☹️. You burn so bright you could burn somebody……… As long as you’re feeling the same, I’ll follow you into the flames……….. Sorry 🙏🏾 I was listening to this song and got sentimental. I miss this Zayn😔😔😔

Anon
Anon

Unrelated but this is a screenshot of a cute video of Z’s dad with his granddaughter on Safaa’s insta story. He sounds so much like Zayn lol. This is for the people wondering why there were no recent pics of Z’s dad with his family after seeing Safaa’s Father’s Day post. So it looks like he is around but just doesn’t want to be seen as much! Also kind of seems like Safaa chose pics of her dad from 10 years ago intentionally in order to include Harry in the pic.

CCFCC00C-7CE4-46DA-84F0-2F52A68922EE.jpeg
TlH
TlH

Harry Lambert (Harrys stylist) just debunked Larry’s lol “I’ve seen people say there are hidden clues in any outfit I style that has green or blue. Both Harry and I think those theories are the most asinine thing we’ve ever seen. We often text the silliest tweets to each other to laugh at them!” Harry Lambert via the Sunday Times https://t.co/HB8D8jd4uz

Not real but still funny af!

Whatislove
Whatislove

On channel inZAYN there is new leaked cover of I wanna know, and zayn says “he kisswd my lips”
WHAAAAT!!!
I KNEW IT.
(I dont know how to share link here)

Random: (continuation) Sorry too long. I don’t believe any of it. It smacks desperation and desperate times call for desperate measures ☹️. The proof is in the pudding as they say. And Actions speak louder than words fits too. He needs to show up!!! That’s how I feel about Z and Zarry right now. Like I’m tired of being strung along. It must be 10million times worse for H

Random : Can we share the exact moment (if you can remember), when you started getting disillusioned about Z in the Zarry dynamic?
For me it was (weirdly enough) when I was watching Z’s Instagram live stream of NIL. He was smoking weed, drinking. I remember thinking this dude looks like he doesn’t give a sh*t about anything. Like he’s enjoying his life and living the hell out of it! That’s all well and good mind you but I kept thinking, I haven’t seen H so excessively jovial in awhile now. From his songs he’s pining for this dude?! I don’t wanna lie, I became super judgy and very pissed of at Z. And that was the moment I lost hope for Zarry getting back together. I literally felt all hope fizzle out and die. And I was like Harry deserves better. I’m not saying Z can’t drink, smoke and be merry but I just expected a little bit of misery you know? Some type of emotional connection to these songs and who their meant for I guess🤷🏾‍♀️! So anyway yeah. When I saw Z like that I was like he’s enjoying his life as it is (Gigi & All) . Then he dropped YM & leaked a few songs. But honestly until I see/hear him say something publicly about being with H and leaves G

k.m.
k.m.

the amount of “zayn is such a good friend” comments i’ve seen on videos of z moving h away from louis (“because of management” end me now-) is honestly horrifying and makes me want to cry. Unrelated ik but i just saw one now and needed some kind of outlet.

also, can anyone tell me what the bandana thing is cos i’m kinda confused? thanks loves <3

Miku
Miku

These updates are from 5 -12 June

Miku
Miku

So both Zayn and Harry have recently raised voice against gun violence. Isn’t the same timing of this action a bit suspicious? Or maybe I am thinking too much.

IMG_20210621_221417.jpg
Miku
Miku

So, I saw a comment under Liam’ s instagram live video uploaded on YouTube 4 days ago , in which he talked about recent updates related to 1D members and saw something interesting.

IMG_20210621_221441.jpg

HE kissed my lips???? ZAYN???

‘o is back in LA …

Lakshita
Lakshita

Hey, This is kind of random but can you look into Devlin’s connection with zarry because Harry follows him on Instagram and Zayn collaborated with him on nobody is listening

I want to talk about something that really shocks and upsets me.I have seen/experienced dozens of types of racism before. But the white racism Harry sees is unbelievable.Whenever I see his name, I always see contemptuous and insulting things about him being white. There are those who think that his albums are sold and listened to just because he is white. Or his pain and heartbreak is ignored just because he’s white. They don’t think he is successful because he is talented. And as for the zarry fandom I wonder if Harry had done the same things to Zayn as Zayn did to Harry, would they have empathized with him in the same way? I really don’t think so, at least most people who are now defending Zayn wouldn’t be defending Harry. This is nothing but hypocrisy imo.

Happy Pride from Zayns sister

1836134D-6014-4AE6-90C3-B42096E86B1B.png
Curious Rico
Curious Rico

Just saw this a while ago and I must say it’s a bit unnerving….. 😬😬😬

I hope it’s just a rumor

MariaV
MariaV

Can someone please post the screenshot of Zayn liking a tweet about manifesting a June 28 sighting of Harry and Zayn being spotted in NYC near Z’s apartment made by a Zarry account? I have seen it mentioned but can’t find the tweet anywhere. If this is true something big is on the horizon here …. that date was thrown out for a reason….