New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. WITW on Home

He is becoming a phantom. Lucky for him people want to work with him with minimal interaction from him. He…

2. Apple on Home

Yes, She is gay.

3. Rang on Home

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u…

4. idkwhy on Home

Why does Z need to show up soon? People believe g’s happy family stuff without Z putting in any appearances.…

5. What’s even funnier is that celebs have been fighting for that for years to no avail because it violates the…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Zarry
Zarry

Just want to say zayns sister posted this on her story for fathersday, including Harry.

Screenshot_20210620_175420_com.instagram.android.jpg
Yellow
Yellow

It’s not a congrats post, it’s a reply to rumors. Anti zigi said she doesn’t look like z and now Gigi mentioning that she’s like him (khai looks like gigi btw). And now Gigi’s cousin saying biological father . And its actually disrespectful. Biological or adopted/ stepfather can love their cildren too wtf

Why is gigi so insecure? And zayn weird behavior doesn’t make things better

Momo
Momo

Did you see Safaa’s Snapchat wishing Yaser Happy Father’s Day, she included a picture of Yaser with Harry 😂

Saafaa posted a story which is a collage of kids with yaser and guess whom we have their??Harry!! Yup harry’s pic with yaser that red jacket one… wished him happy father’s day. And we again got a blurry dark pic of zayn with khai. Can’t even tell its zayn or not. Ziamies pointed out the tattoos are missing ( can be the lighting) and made it very specific in the caption that khai is alike zayn 👀 and some cousin of hadids congratulated her saying zayn is the “biological ” father.. I hpjust found it weird for someone to mention biological in a congratulating comment. Sounds like a reply to the rumors of Athens baby not being zayn”s,, anyways. Can’t help but say the pic is cute.

Zarrylover
Zarrylover

Well Gigi posted at last. To be honest didn’t mind it because she wasn’t in the picture to irritate me😅. Now To the interesting part, her cousin mentioned in her comment to the post about how ” it is an icing on the cake that the biological father loves his daughter”. Looks like they know that the anti zigi and ziams have speculated about how khai doesn’t look like Zayn.

Totally random … I feel for Jason Sudekis with the whole H’o thing (be it real or not) … I can get the falling out of love thing in a relationship … but …

Momo
Momo

Hi AD, I noticed someone on you IG stories saying they couldn’t comment on the website. I have always used my iPad to view and comment but since the upgrade of the site I haven’t been able to comment using my iPad but it allows me to comment using my phone. It’s not a problem to me as long as I can still comment but I was just wondering if that’s what she meant and if anyone else is having the same problem? Love the website 💚💛

More wonderful pictures of Harry taking a break in Italy both MP wrapping in Venice … enjoying break in the sea and sunshine … before returning to UK for 10 days quarantine/isolating required post Italy …

Jay
Jay

Just leaving this here

PhotoGrid_1624161606940.jpg
Princess Peach
Princess Peach

The Lights Up video is just a gorgeous video and not just for the obvious reason☺! The lighting and especially the red (neon red glow) just pulls the eye in. I’ve been watching some of Zayn’s videos lately (new and old) and I have to say almost half of his older videos have some sort of red glow in them as well. Now it could be absolutely nothing but it sure has been fun watching and wondering. While watching those videos in the beginning it just jumped out to me when I wasn’t looking for any symbolism.

Momo
Momo

It’s Father’s Day tomorrow so are we all ready for the pictures of Zayn’s hand/back/leg/back of head?

Kate
Kate

Ok, I couldn’t find the comment I wanted to comment on, so I’ll post it here and this wasn’t really a response to that comment, but that comment made me think of this article, so I am attaching it.

The comment was about Harry’s beautiful beach/ocean pics and mentioned a twitter account Zayn liked saying Harry and Zayn were spotted outside Zayn’s NY apartment at some date in the future.

This article is from 2018 and it’s about Zayn buying a new place in NY after breaking up with Gigi. It mentions that it is a 15 minute walk from Harry Styles apt, why wouldn’t they just say another member of One D, why specify Harry, I saw an article about their LA homes being close , too Also, in this article about real estate, it mentions that Zayn got a rose tattoo on his head, that seems weird to me.

Anon
Anon

Harry Styles in Porto Ercole,Italy today with his yellow phone case and green bottle. Yellow towel too lol! He is still wearing the cross and banana pendants.

95C1A6B6-07CA-4C72-984B-97748C4F6914.jpeg
Lotus
Lotus

Hey AD, I was wondering if you could do a video on the mysterious case of ‘Mostly Harmless’. It’s not crime related but it’s actually very intriguing and I’d like to see how you view it all. It could probably work for the ramblings channel.

Smile
Smile

Summary of everything so far plus my thoughts:
Ok as we can see so many “coincidences”🧐 are happening so far, z songs are being leaked, (which is a high possiblity it’s z’s doing or by his permission) z fight with b’s friend.(his word choice was pretty sus, why would he call him that specific word?) Then we see h giving away some clues, when YM was released he wore bandana and a backpack kinda like the drawing. He had a yellow phone cover(z have a green phone cover), while wearing a green/yellow shirt. Then his arrival to Italy with NIL red face painted in his nail and leaving with a bandana peaking out of his pocket. I honestly think they had a call or something, like they got on touch (just so you know, I think they were at the Brits together, why were some people calling z? Why if he wasn’t there? Ok, probably it’s another z, then why would a woman in the background say “z Malik”?) Anyway, and after the call h was like no? And z was upset? 😂 (My phone call explanation🤦🏻‍♀️😂) also after YM I don’t think g and z will marry, like he seemed clearly unhappy in the rap, but then again, I was so confident we won’t see g and z together after g’s birthday and the release of YM, but

Peaches
Peaches

OK, people I need assurance I’m not nuts. H’s “She” – the 1:32 reference – at that time there’s some gibberish in the song. Play it reversed at that time and tell me what you hear. Cause I think I’ve lost my mind. You can find it on YouTube or use any of the apps out there to reverse your copy, but please don’t read the comments, I really want to hear what you hear without any subconscious influence. When reversed the time stamp where the gibberish starts is at 4:28 I believe.

Has anyone else seen this😡😡☹️☹️☹️😠😠😠😠😠Larries are crazy

Screenshot_20210617-184028.png
Jasmine Hanson
Jasmine Hanson

I heard Olivia made a playlist for Harry full of romantic music

Rhonda
Rhonda

I ran across a radio interview that Z did a couple months ago and here’s a snip of him being asked about Tightrope. Sounds very much like the answer H gave about Lights Up, doesn’t it? Of course, my Zarry heart about exploded and my mind screaming as I listened to it about 20 x’s (no joke). Why is Z still playing pretend and not being fully open? Has he been waiting on H to wrap up his movie roles? Because you know IF Z ever opens up the world is going to go crazy! Or am I just fooling myself believing that Z is really talking about H and coming out?

k.m.
k.m.

i’m enjoying the lovely break from the hadid’s and i’m loving all the positivity hahaha <3

Hi AD as you might already know that Zayn did a cover of “You” by Troy Sivan. But there is more it’s not a cover. Cause on SoundCloud Zayn and other peoples name are written in writers credit. though on Spotify Zayn or any of their is not written in writers credit. The original song was released just 2 weeks ago. So I was wondering what if it’s actually written by Zayn (and others) and recorded but then sold to Troy and other writers who are credited on Spotify. Like LBYLM. (As to me the lyrics screams Zayn and its already clear that the song was supposed to be sung by Z first but some things didn’t work out as it should) Marshmello and some other is also featured in the song (which is supposed to be a cover) why did so many artists came together to make a song COVER. If you look into the lyrics you might feel that it can be written by Zayn . So why is he doing this is he like claiming the song without actually claiming it? But why? Some are saying the song is leaked but I don’t believe that how are this people getting the songs if that’s the case. I believe he himself is releasing the songs or atleast giving permission to release it (cause LBYLM and YM)

Hello,

I stabled across a reaction channel named video squad. The YouTuber hated Zayn current style of music and ppl recommended 1D Zayn…etc.

Then he was listing to HS1 and immediatly said that (From the dinning tabke) its about Zayn??!!!!

Like 🥲💔 how did he figure it out while I am a 1D for a year now and believed all stupid ships.

Just wanted to vent her.😓💔😆

Aryane
Aryane

Z covered « You » by Troye Sivan… delivery is full of longing and (seemingly) regret. Such a puzzling thing that he keeps referencing missing a specific someone when the love of his life/mom extraordinaire is right beside him 🤔
I don’t get him.

I had to say it because if I don’t, I might explode. It’s a shame that those who consider themselves “fans” of Harry chase him around Venice, surround the hotel, rent a gondola and keep screaming “Larry is real”. What are they thinking? Can they for a moment respect that H is working and that he must be ashamed of this situation? They have had to shoot some scenes several times because they did not let them work.
At least it looks like filming is over. H deserves a good vacation and a little privacy.

IMG_20210616_133505.jpg