The Website At A Glance:

New Posts Will Appear Here:

Golden (By Harry Styles)

Zayn’s “Golden” is about departure, reassurance, and enduring love. Harry’s “Golden” is about reconciliation, need, and hope. With centerpiece songs like “Intermission: Flower” and lyrics in Zayn’s “Golden” about his love for Harry only growing, it’s clear they had unfinished business to attend to, and Harry was encouraged to pursue their relationship after the band.… Continue reading Golden (By Harry Styles)

“You” – Zayn Leaked Song

Whelp, looks we have another leaked Zayn song. You know, I could get used to this lol. I love new music, especially from Zayn! I can’t get enough of his voice (and I suppose it goes without saying that I prefer his version to Troye’s, although I adore Troye so much!) Apparently down below we… Continue reading “You” – Zayn Leaked Song

Harry & David Holding Hands

Oddly, I was under the impression that My Policeman had wrapped filming a while ago. But it looks like they haven’t wrapped just yet! Good for us! Harry was spotted arriving in Venice, Italy on June 14, 2021, and boy, he didn’t disappoint. He looked stunning as always, providing us with a bunch of effortless… Continue reading Harry & David Holding Hands

Old Posts Archive:

The first week of June is almost here. As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is coming very soon! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. More info to follow in the coming week. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey. You, your passion, and your enthusiasm for theses stories are very much appreciated and adored! 🙂

CHAPTERS 1-3 OF NEON RED OUT NOW!

Previews of the latest comments on every post appear here:

1. Anonymous on Home

Agree!

2. Sarcasm on Home

Random (VERY VERY RANDOM). Hi A.D this question is to You but those who have thoughts on the matter feel…

3. The anon on Home

Olivia was seen driving Harry’s car in LA

4. Sarcasm on Home

I read on a comment on IG that the part in Tightrope Z sings in hindi means my sun and…

5. Sarcasm on Home

I don’t wanna lie… me to. Especially the eyes. Someone did the eye editing and put them side by side…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

For my fellow murderinos out there, I have a new video on my second channel (Bad Bad Company) the Menendez Brothers’ 1993 Trial.

Hello,

I stabled across a reaction channel named video squad. The YouTuber hated Zayn current style of music and ppl recommended 1D Zayn…etc.

Then he was listing to HS1 and immediatly said that (From the dinning tabke) its about Zayn??!!!!

Like 🥲💔 how did he figure it out while I am a 1D for a year now and believed all stupid ships.

Just wanted to vent her.😓💔😆

Aryane
Aryane

Z covered « You » by Troye Sivan… delivery is full of longing and (seemingly) regret. Such a puzzling thing that he keeps referencing missing a specific someone when the love of his life/mom extraordinaire is right beside him 🤔
I don’t get him.

I had to say it because if I don’t, I might explode. It’s a shame that those who consider themselves “fans” of Harry chase him around Venice, surround the hotel, rent a gondola and keep screaming “Larry is real”. What are they thinking? Can they for a moment respect that H is working and that he must be ashamed of this situation? They have had to shoot some scenes several times because they did not let them work.
At least it looks like filming is over. H deserves a good vacation and a little privacy.

IMG_20210616_133505.jpg

Zigi wedding rumour is false! From deuxmoi

Naomi
Naomi

Hey AD, love your work! I saw this theory that SOML is actually about harry’s life. The song references never having a partner who you love enough to treat them right. It mentioned that the whole song is in 3rd person (her/she) and once it gets to the bridge it switches to 1st person and zayn sings the bridge, “but baby running after you is like chasing the clouds” and as we all know, zayn is a hard person to keep in contact with. harry also sings quite a bit of the song and he sings the last line “the story of my life” which kinda indicates its about his life. I would love to hear your input on this theory! thanks!

Dawn Angie
Dawn Angie

Harry today though with the Zarry references still. .ugh.. He has his you ain’t sh.. unless you’re a fisherman hat attached to his bag.. He wore an Apollo Eleven shirt (Zayns 11 and stair reference in yellow metal) and then it appears like he has the NIL face painted on his nails on the way to the shoot.. and a yellow Bode shirt( which is nothing new)

Alicia
Alicia

AD! Did you see Harry’s post? He said leave me the fuck alone. Im here to work. Do you know how embarrassing it is to alologize to my coworkers. He’s pissed!

TlH
TlH

What are the odds y’all think Davids falling in love with Harry for REAL cuz yk who wouldn’t ? Lol

Peaches
Peaches

The amount of pictures from Italy in the last two days… I can completely understand why Harry chose UK as his more permanent residence, given that he won against paparazzi following him everywhere (ty AD for the video on the matter). I felt like I needed to say that.

Daisy
Daisy

Hey AD i saw your ig story yest and the breakdown u went through.. Ugghh i feel ya bro. I hate zarry too hate them so much😭 Giving my zarry heart a rest now or I’ll get emotionally bruised. I just wish their love never dies.

Daisy
Daisy

Alexa play Rainberry on repeat😋

IMG_20210615_180211.jpg

AD we need a post only about My Policeman in Venice…My goodnes…I’m in LOVE!!!

Screenshot_2021-06-15-11-50-18-68.jpg
Alicia
Alicia

Did you guys see where she she can’t wait to talk to Khai about being of mixed race? What exactly does she mean? That’s strange.

Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Stars..they’re just like us. Oh how I love that H has had the same pair of (brown cords) shorts on for the past 3 days. Love him!

TlH
TlH

Rumors Of Zayn and Gigi getting married by Duexmoi. Hope it’s just another rumor. Ugh

I wonder if the recent burst of “H’o” is related to David appearing on video for Stonewall Day i.e. publically acknowledging he is a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. HIm not being was a critisim of his casting as Patrick. I feel Harry would be 1000% supportive of David’s decision (Lights Up). But it does re-raise the question about “H” … which + ” ‘o” distracts from. H is not going to do anything that hurts anyone he loves … it’s just not in his nature … so he will act as needed to provide care and protection.

Harry and David are in Venice filming for My Policeman. Pictures are glorious. Tom and Patrick going to Venice is so signicant in the book. But all we get is Patrick’s recollections. Actually seeing the time played out is next level exciting. Hoping we will also see Gina McKee there as the older Marion’s visit to Venice is highly significant turning (too late too late but better than never)

k.m.
k.m.

here’s something i saw 2 days ago “Anyone else think louis grew out his hair for harry to show that he had not forgotten how long harry had his hair during their 1D days”
And the comment back like “I did wonder if it was a way to feel closer to/reference Harry in some way. I don’t feel like it’s a particularly fashionable hairstyle at the moment, especially the way he’s wearing it, so yeah, I can’t think of another reason he would randomly be doing it.”

i can’t-

i’m not even saying this as a zarrie anymore, i’m saying this out of genuine concern for the state of your brain.. are you okay??? losing my mindddd

k.m.
k.m.

oooh also, i forgot to add, i’ve seen so many l*rries saying this, you should lmk if you’ve seen this too and how you react when you do

l*rries be like: “all of you ‘antis’ are toxic harry stans who desperately want harry to be straight..”

first of all, when did we ever say that? (and all the other sh-t yk, that’s the first thing that came to mind) and um, yes, i am a “toxic” harry fan, what about it <3 tbh it’s only because most l*rries are louis fans anyway (cos he literally is the only one contributing to l*rry, when did H ever give them their hints or whatever idk) and there’s something abt him (and his fans-) that just annoys the f out of me, i swear i have tried to get into his music and all that but i just can’t!

i wanna get into a fight with a l*rrie now, they are literally so dumb and some of them are like “respectful” or that’s what they say anyway but they’re literally delusional. I just saw a post about “antis deny what happened in 2011/12” as if one of them wasn’t a kid and it stopped??? why would the stop for no reason if they were so in love? don’t even get me started on the “their management” argument, like stfu, i’m begging u.

more in the next comment lol-

k.m.
k.m.

L*rries are in a f-cking cult and they scare me so much- i am genuinely so scared for all the newer and younger fans that are entering the fandom that are being swept up into all the madness and literally brainwashed because their little sub-fandom thing is at the forefront of 1D.

When i first got back into one direction, it was earlier in quarantine and obviously i’m older than i was in like, say 2014 or something when we had sh-tty social media presence and stuff like that (also, i live in the middle east where a lot of people are religious and had some kind of problem with singing, at least back then, thankfully i wasn’t really in that type of environment lol)(what i’m trying to say is that i was young and didn’t really care/didn’t have access to that stuff when i was originally a fan lmao). I was constantly getting recommended l*rry videos and they just made me really uncomfortable while watching, and NOT in the way that zarry did (where they were all cute and i felt like i was intruding), it just felt extremely forced and made me cringe.

Obviously there are now 10 and 11 yr olds joining the fandom and getting sucked into l*rries’ sh-t and some of them don’t know better. ugh.

Harry in Venice for My Policeman. David is there too.
Look at this beautiful man!!!

Screenshot_2021-06-14-19-44-13-13.jpg
Goldenview
Goldenview
In particular, this sentence reminds me of Zayn's tweet in 2015.

EyE7exDWgAAc_EG.jpg