New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. Hey love! 🙂 Thanks hope you are well. I’ll join you in praying. I’m out of theories and things to…

2. My thoughts exactly. Why have the party in NYC when they’ve been in PA for so long? they wanted the…

3. It’s disabled on mobile for the website to avoid long-pressing and accessing the hidden menus, but if you do it…

4. Thanks so much for sharing this with us love! I’m glad you had a good time. I can’t imagine what…

5. Zara on Home

So grateful for have been able to see Harry Styles yesterday at Detroit. He was spectacular as we always know…

3 months ago

Zigi wedding rumour is false! From deuxmoi

Naomi
Naomi
3 months ago

Hey AD, love your work! I saw this theory that SOML is actually about harry’s life. The song references never having a partner who you love enough to treat them right. It mentioned that the whole song is in 3rd person (her/she) and once it gets to the bridge it switches to 1st person and zayn sings the bridge, “but baby running after you is like chasing the clouds” and as we all know, zayn is a hard person to keep in contact with. harry also sings quite a bit of the song and he sings the last line “the story of my life” which kinda indicates its about his life. I would love to hear your input on this theory! thanks!

Dawn Angie
Dawn Angie
3 months ago

Harry today though with the Zarry references still. .ugh.. He has his you ain’t sh.. unless you’re a fisherman hat attached to his bag.. He wore an Apollo Eleven shirt (Zayns 11 and stair reference in yellow metal) and then it appears like he has the NIL face painted on his nails on the way to the shoot.. and a yellow Bode shirt( which is nothing new)

Alicia
Alicia
3 months ago

AD! Did you see Harry’s post? He said leave me the fuck alone. Im here to work. Do you know how embarrassing it is to alologize to my coworkers. He’s pissed!

TlH
TlH
3 months ago

What are the odds y’all think Davids falling in love with Harry for REAL cuz yk who wouldn’t ? Lol

Peaches
Peaches
3 months ago

The amount of pictures from Italy in the last two days… I can completely understand why Harry chose UK as his more permanent residence, given that he won against paparazzi following him everywhere (ty AD for the video on the matter). I felt like I needed to say that.

Daisy
Daisy
3 months ago

Hey AD i saw your ig story yest and the breakdown u went through.. Ugghh i feel ya bro. I hate zarry too hate them so much😭 Giving my zarry heart a rest now or I’ll get emotionally bruised. I just wish their love never dies.

Daisy
Daisy

Alexa play Rainberry on repeat😋

IMG_20210615_180211.jpg
3 months ago

AD we need a post only about My Policeman in Venice…My goodnes…I’m in LOVE!!!

Screenshot_2021-06-15-11-50-18-68.jpg
Alicia
Alicia
3 months ago

Did you guys see where she she can’t wait to talk to Khai about being of mixed race? What exactly does she mean? That’s strange.

Princess Peach
Princess Peach
3 months ago

Stars..they’re just like us. Oh how I love that H has had the same pair of (brown cords) shorts on for the past 3 days. Love him!

TlH
TlH
3 months ago

Rumors Of Zayn and Gigi getting married by Duexmoi. Hope it’s just another rumor. Ugh

3 months ago

I wonder if the recent burst of “H’o” is related to David appearing on video for Stonewall Day i.e. publically acknowledging he is a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. HIm not being was a critisim of his casting as Patrick. I feel Harry would be 1000% supportive of David’s decision (Lights Up). But it does re-raise the question about “H” … which + ” ‘o” distracts from. H is not going to do anything that hurts anyone he loves … it’s just not in his nature … so he will act as needed to provide care and protection.

3 months ago

Harry and David are in Venice filming for My Policeman. Pictures are glorious. Tom and Patrick going to Venice is so signicant in the book. But all we get is Patrick’s recollections. Actually seeing the time played out is next level exciting. Hoping we will also see Gina McKee there as the older Marion’s visit to Venice is highly significant turning (too late too late but better than never)

k.m.
k.m.
3 months ago

here’s something i saw 2 days ago “Anyone else think louis grew out his hair for harry to show that he had not forgotten how long harry had his hair during their 1D days”
And the comment back like “I did wonder if it was a way to feel closer to/reference Harry in some way. I don’t feel like it’s a particularly fashionable hairstyle at the moment, especially the way he’s wearing it, so yeah, I can’t think of another reason he would randomly be doing it.”

i can’t-

i’m not even saying this as a zarrie anymore, i’m saying this out of genuine concern for the state of your brain.. are you okay??? losing my mindddd

k.m.
k.m.
3 months ago

oooh also, i forgot to add, i’ve seen so many l*rries saying this, you should lmk if you’ve seen this too and how you react when you do

l*rries be like: “all of you ‘antis’ are toxic harry stans who desperately want harry to be straight..”

first of all, when did we ever say that? (and all the other sh-t yk, that’s the first thing that came to mind) and um, yes, i am a “toxic” harry fan, what about it <3 tbh it’s only because most l*rries are louis fans anyway (cos he literally is the only one contributing to l*rry, when did H ever give them their hints or whatever idk) and there’s something abt him (and his fans-) that just annoys the f out of me, i swear i have tried to get into his music and all that but i just can’t!

i wanna get into a fight with a l*rrie now, they are literally so dumb and some of them are like “respectful” or that’s what they say anyway but they’re literally delusional. I just saw a post about “antis deny what happened in 2011/12” as if one of them wasn’t a kid and it stopped??? why would the stop for no reason if they were so in love? don’t even get me started on the “their management” argument, like stfu, i’m begging u.

more in the next comment lol-

k.m.
k.m.
3 months ago

L*rries are in a f-cking cult and they scare me so much- i am genuinely so scared for all the newer and younger fans that are entering the fandom that are being swept up into all the madness and literally brainwashed because their little sub-fandom thing is at the forefront of 1D.

When i first got back into one direction, it was earlier in quarantine and obviously i’m older than i was in like, say 2014 or something when we had sh-tty social media presence and stuff like that (also, i live in the middle east where a lot of people are religious and had some kind of problem with singing, at least back then, thankfully i wasn’t really in that type of environment lol)(what i’m trying to say is that i was young and didn’t really care/didn’t have access to that stuff when i was originally a fan lmao). I was constantly getting recommended l*rry videos and they just made me really uncomfortable while watching, and NOT in the way that zarry did (where they were all cute and i felt like i was intruding), it just felt extremely forced and made me cringe.

Obviously there are now 10 and 11 yr olds joining the fandom and getting sucked into l*rries’ sh-t and some of them don’t know better. ugh.

3 months ago

Harry in Venice for My Policeman. David is there too.
Look at this beautiful man!!!

Screenshot_2021-06-14-19-44-13-13.jpg
Goldenview
Goldenview
3 months ago
In particular, this sentence reminds me of Zayn's tweet in 2015.

EyE7exDWgAAc_EG.jpg
Goldenview
Goldenview
3 months ago
Finally I have read MY POLICEMAN , litterally whole book gives me zarry vibes.
3 months ago

Gigi will be on a reality show. And they say it’s about her pregnancy … which means Zayn will be there. This is so embarrassing …

TlH
TlH
3 months ago

Loving Harrys cowboy “Brokeback Mountain” shirt he’s wearing today!!