As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. Rang on Home

I saw his posts w Gigi and Bella bc they were wearing his new jewelry line but it’s still odd…

2. FineLine on Home

And Bella…

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Harrrrrry wtf dude.

Screenshot_20211012-185746_YouTube.jpg
TPWK
TPWK

H wearing a golfing shirt with yellow pike fish/NY State outline & name Dick on it on National Coming Out Day, October 11

And z the fisherman and h the fish😅✌🏻

Screenshot_20211012_175543.jpg

What are your opinions on Taylor and Harry’s relationship? I feel like she really did love him? Because of 1989, really, honestly. And they seem to be on good terms. If I had to pick an ex, I’d say Taylor, or maybe Camille? But I don’t know much about Camille. I would love to know your opinion

Wait… What’s everyone voting on and where is it happening? I don’t see anything. Or maybe I’m too late 😩😩😩

Harrysdimple

Dear Olivia, we know you are fucking harry styles. Please stop wearing everything to keep you tied to him .We know you very well now we will recognise you if we see you walking down the street and even know some of your scandals and how bad you did your badh daddy . You come across as a desperate attention whore right now which is not good for woman your age . Please have some self respect and dignity.

I mean, it’s really just too much right?! Does she not have a single item to wear that has nothing to do w H? At this point she’s making it look more PR…

3B333EA5-B11F-4EC3-A1ED-D72379B6F604.png
Georgia
Georgia

I previously said this but I still don’t wanna jump the gun because we never know with zigi but things just aren’t adding up lately. All of this has happened plus Bella unfollowing Z and Gigi being seen partying with DJ bald spot. Anyway I’m probably overreacting.

Skacis
Skacis

Junk mail, a pen, river road in the background and 5 minutes later… jeez, I need to take a break from zarry…lol or else I might just make me some bandanas…🤦‍♀️

20211012_022109.jpg
Skacis
Skacis

How late am I on this?
Also “but she’s such an actress”?!
Um I’m very conflicted to say the least.
Why must he do this!!

Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname

Hey AD. How do doin. Hopes everything is goin good sexy and bright. Your new website change looks so good. And also I just sent you a request on insta by pippiepink something like that. Have a good day. Obsessed with your website tho. Ly 💜

Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

Did somebody manage to log in?

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Hey ad, hoped you had a good Monday ( all of you as well) I was hoping if you can do one about the relationship between Z and his family, cause they seem so estranged ever since he stopped performing live

Goodnight 😊 or good morning 😗

The new site is also amazing 😃 and easier to navigate 🥳

Skacis
Skacis

Okay 2 things
1) has anyone discussed the freckle in H bird tattoo theory? Cause I just discovered it and if it’s real, so freaking cute, I can’t. Lol
2) can someone please throw a sunflower and black heart themed bandana at harry during this tour please lol. Evil I know but I’d kill to see him pick up and put it on or even just see it! UGH.

Bttn
Bttn

Even (online) grocery shopping reminds me of you 😘

Screenshot_20211011-191956_Picnic.jpg

Hey AD, what has been your favorite chapter to write so far? Neon Red and TTUM.

Out of curiosity 🙂

TlH
TlH

Interesting article about Stevie Nicks writing a miniseries she has asked Harry to star in.

Momo
Momo

I know this is a manip but if only it were real ….. sigh 😔 😢

276BBC92-47F1-4C8E-B71A-FDCF496D1492.jpeg

what i noticed about z and h music is that they never say they fell out of love just that they were changing and things were getting difficult or that there were issues between them not that their feelings changed.

tid08
tid08

Is there any signifance to the pearl ring that h wears?

Verna

Hi AD. Having tech difficulties logging in here. I had to download WordPress and register there. It’s still not acting normal so checking to see if this comment even goes through. Thanks.

WITW
WITW

Z’s mother is back in Bradford. She posted the same clips on her IG that her daughters’ posted suggesting they were all out together. We did not get one mention of Z the entire time she was here.

Dawn Angie
Dawn Angie

what is this log in to vote? i cant find a place to log in

Momo
Momo

Stand Up To Cancer is on telly in the UK on Friday night, Harry is on at 10pm with Tom Jones. Tom is doing a musical tribute and there’s a “peek into Harry’s life”. If she’s in it I’m going to switch off 😂😂

51F64F81-FDC9-402A-B654-031ED9E3EDF9.jpeg
._.
._.

Uh…both blondes have something else common too, Selena. I found it so weird hearing their names together in one of selena gomez video where she challenged them to wash thier hands😅
P.s she should next challenge them to wash their personalities.

5.5K