As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. At this point that phrase TPWK is so hollow to me it’s laughable.

2. Sam on Home

And the patheticness continues; Slytherin has been papped in LA wearing a TPWK sweatshirt today. 😏🙄😑

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Aryane
Aryane

An item from Crazy Days and Nights (a very well-known celeb gossip blog)

4E5DAE4B-2078-4739-A02D-9E944886B1CB.jpeg
Der Todesstoß
Der Todesstoß

Is it just me or does Olivia have a very masculine visage, no offence to any female with defined face but O is like dammmnnn!!!! Not chiseled like H but like…… Square▢( sorry)

Do you think Zayn and Harry knew they were attracted to men b4 they even met, like they liked or attracted girls but being in a (love)relationship with men never seemed awkward to them and they just didn’t know what to do with the feelings they had and took it as some sort of phase, like a rite of passage into manhood. 🤷‍♀️

I saw Gigi’s post for her sister’s birthday and in the picture she was her holding Khai. It kinda pissed me off like, it’s fine that you want to wish your sister and you’re proud of her for being a great aunt or whatever but you keep insisting that you want privacy but post pictures of her unnecessarily. It was Bella’s birthday, I don’t see the need to bring Khai into it. You can appreciate her aunt-ness or whatever but why’re you posting her picture if you want privacy? Even when she wished her dad for father’s day, it was a picture of him with Khai’s stroller. Like why?

Bobbi
Bobbi

What is with the Hadid’s and sunflowers lately? This one has 6 petals.

There’s also a video making the rounds of G getting onto a party bus for Bella’s birthday. DJ Baldspot was there, naturally. Imagine casually hanging out with the loser who literally attacked your man in the streets. I can’t.

FOTO_20211010_101653.jpg
plj128
plj128

Does anyone think that in connexion z talks to h about a new love and going with it ,he’s talking about khai, not wanting to miss it out. And “a digital physical connexion ” can’t be about g. Also saw bs birthday pics, are those two sisters so dumb that they don’t know that it wasn’t a runway but a street to be doing their walks like models😂. I know a lot of celebs are like this but they can’t even go out to celebrate a birthday without this pap circus. How can people believe that zigi are compatible, apart from their love for keeping up this fake relation and fooling their fans they have nothing in common. G did say that z found a space in the hadid family (it was after the fight , right?) , I cant imagine z being comfortable around them. And honestly I hate g for not even speaking up after the fight, even her sister was involved indirectly. Now she goes around prancing like a peacock with her. Z doesn’t have any self respect if he’s going along with the zigi narrative even if they are done bts. It’s really pathetic of him ,he’s devaluing himself by not making a public breakup.

Harryysdimple

Loving the new version of the website . AD. Just a random thought do you think harry will tell his future kids if he plans to have some about zayn . I don’t think zayn will tell khai about harry .Imagine khai listening to hs1 and fineline and telling zayn she thinks harry was singing about him lmao

Daisy
Daisy

Little Mix covering Harry’s Falling and Perrie being one of the singers is a LiTtLe FuNnY to me considering who the song was written for. 😜🙈

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn

Let me first say..i am sickened by the recent stage stuff..but i think we are seeing something we’ve seen before in that the ONE person that can make Harry lose his shit is Zayn and I feel like we are seeing him try to hurt Zayn as close to he can without actually having a baby with someone else( lets all pray that doesn’t happen) I knew watching this tour wouldn’t be easy although I did not anticipate Harry completely losing himself…My heart hurts for them both..I just hope somehow Z can stop this..and i know that sounds crazy but I think he might just be the only one that can.

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

haven’t seen that it was on a mug…lol…

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

i want this one on a t-shirt or a hoodie or a mug….

1.PNG
Harrysdimple

I feel like harry is taking some sort of medication when he goes on stage to perform fineline songs. Harry was always a little sexual on stage but these days he’s on fire it’s cringe . His intro to watermelon sugar is creepy he needs to stop it . when you see random pictures of him on street meeting fans he’s a shy awkward guy. He sometimes even looks ill. I just hope he’s not taking drugs

This is random, but AD, do you like Ed Sheeran? Like, his music?

blue
blue

this is funny!! who’s gonna tell her??!!

inbound6588987050246083783.jpg
Curlycheekbones

I can feel you take control
of who I am and all I’ve even known
loving you is the antidote..
shows the depth of love Harry had for Zayn. Harry not caring about what would happen and just wanting to be loved by Zayn openly and him exposing himself for the world just to be blindsided by Gigis pregnancy is so fucking sad and tragic. And for deluded zarries who want harry to forgive Zayn and be at peace at with his decisions is the most idiotic thing ever. Harry loves babies …..no one is saying harry hates khai …..no he hates the circumstances in which she was born. Harry would definitely adore her but she will always remind harry what he was not capable to give Zayn. These fools need to stop protecting Zayn at every fucking step he takes. He aint a saint nor is he as great as he speaks in his songs . Harry singing still the one to Zayn in 2018 getting two giant heart tattoos for him and kissing it . What has Zayn done in comparison to it first giving perrie and engagement and then Gigi a baby.Zayn is one of the reason why harry is behaving like a creep and seems like a mani on stage these days.

I know it’s said age ain’t nothing but a number. But…… when you look at it from this perspective 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾 yeah, not so much😶😶😶😶

Screenshot_20211009-052838.png
Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

He’s so so so strange!!!!And Mitch and Sarah seem totally aside of the band!!!And he never talked about woman like this!!!Very weird!I can’t even listen Lights Up anymore….🥺In that way he’s really looking like a queerbaiting…

CSka
CSka

I’m just reminiscing on zarry and it just occurred to me that aside from their obvious attraction to each other, they were truly so compatible as a friendship to begin with compared to any of the other boys. Like I was a larry for a bit before discovering zarry and even as a larry I always wondered why they were attracted to each other since they seemed like just very different personalities and not in the complementary way. Anywho, I was watching this short https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSBrTznF4Ak and jeez z is such a dork in the most adorable and genuine way and I can’t help but to see h in him like they’re so similar or at least use to be. They’re both so soft and dorky like, they just make sense! I feel like they truly truly found a sense of acceptance and love in each other because neither would ever judge the other, and as individuals they didn’t care if they came of dorky or weird and always took it upon themselves to be respectful. Like the other 3 boys too but even with them I always got the wanna be cool vibe yanno like any other teenage boy. But zarry! their energies were just so aligned regardless of their obvious differences. UGH THEY JUST MAKE SO MUCH SENSE.

There is a rumer that (medicine) was removed from all platforms.

Are we getting an audio version?

Or is H pulling Back anything that point toward him being LGBT+ ?

What is next🙄

Harrysdimple

I feel like Yolanda has a big part in what Gigi is today.Yolanda is a attention hungry wannabe be Kris jenner . Gigi knows she got her fame from dating zayn. She is insecure because she knows about zarry.she knows now that she is more popular than him.Even though Gigi uses khai for promo but one thing is for sure that she loves khai the most . I just hope she doesn’t behave like weird obsessive with khai just just like her parents are with her. Even when zigi will end Gigi will raise khai to be an independent woman for sure . Parenting definitely seems like a priority to Gigi . I just dont see this thing in olivia. Dancing like a lunatic in Harry’s concert seems like her first priority rather than her kids .She’s enjoying her second youth .I feel like Gigi is holding on to zayn to provide a stable home for khai even though zayn seems absent most of the time .whereas Olivia broke up her family just to chase a extremely relevant popstar who will dump her eventually.both of these women are problematic as hell but zayns recent behaviour has led me to think zigi deserve each other

Has Harry done any interviews since Holivia? I’m curious, is he trying to not have any interviews bc he knows O will be discussed. Just a thought…

Liz
Liz

Review (Part 2)
Orlando, 9:00 PM

Additionally, I came on this website this morning to come and see other thoughts. I understand the frustration with some untruthful parts of his performance, specifically WS, but at the time it didn’t matter because the whole time it felt like he was saying it, but I knew what he was truly saying and I think that’s special. I hope everyone of you gets to experience Harry live, it’s truly life altering. Maybe I’m biased because this was my very first concert…

Liz
Liz

My Review of Love On Tour (Part 1) To start off, I bought my tickets in late 2019/early 2020. I was filled with hope for Harry & Zayn. You could tell that Harry was super happy with his honesty. But then Zigi Baby & Pandemic hit and everything went downhill. It’s been an emotional rollercoaster filled with false hope, anger, confusion, happiness, impatience, all of the emotions. Recently, as I think we’ve collectively felt things have felt off with both Harry & Zayn. I was excited to see Harry in person but recently it just left a bitter taste in my mouth because of everything that’s happened. Review (Part 2) Orlando, 9:00 PM The Golden harmonies start playing and everything changed. He was there and alive. And he looked like he genuinely wanted to be there and perform for me. He felt so personal, and was able to connect to everyone in that room. He was such a generous performer, and so heartbreakingly intentional. The obvious odes to Zayn lyrics he’s written, how he emoted, was everything. His energy was unmatched, He made sure everyone had fun and felt free, and he did just that. He made everyone feel loved. I woke up this morning, missing him and just hoping and hoping that everything works out for him (and zayn) because it just has to. Additionally, I came on this website this morning to come and see other thoughts. I understand the frustration with some untruthful parts of his performance, specifically WS, but at the time it didn’t matter because the whole time it felt like he was saying it, but I knew what he was truly saying and I think that’s special. I hope everyone of you gets to experience Harry live, it’s truly life altering. Maybe I’m biased… Read more »

What do you think Z meant by ”I’m not allowed to talk about it” in I Won’t Mind? Like someone was keeping them from saying it? Are the Larries actually right? Lol. Speaking of the song and Larries, I saw someone make a Larry edit using I Won’t Mind. I’ve never been madder. They claimed, Zayn knew about them so he a wrote a song for them.
I lost the will to live that day

Heather
Heather

So, now we’ve gone from H saying WS is about the female orgasm to him saying it tastes like pu$$y juice in Orlando last night. All this time he’s never once said what the song is about and now we’re supposed to just believe it’s about that? Mmkay Harry.

5.5K