As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. Rang on Home

I saw his posts w Gigi and Bella bc they were wearing his new jewelry line but it’s still odd…

2. FineLine on Home

And Bella…

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Paula
Paula

Despite the bleakness of Zarry at the moment, I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying Neon Red. As a fictional piece of writing I think it’s phenonmenal and although we know, more or less, what the tragic outcome will be, it still inspires me to root for them. It’s a shame that some are marring the experience by adding toxic comments, but I think people just need to enjoy it for what it is, a well crafted story.

Watched the video, as always honest, frustrating, and I cried!!! It’s a hard moment when one realizes or remembers that these r real ppl. Harry and Zayn arent characters from a story, this IS their story, their life. I thk that is forgotten sometimes and we get lost in the fairytale of it all bc honestly it is so damn romantic and beautiful but also heart wrenching. IMO Zayn has lost sight of who he is. He was a beautiful soul. He had depth, warmth and strength. But that Z is buried under years of lies and loss. It’s so hard to think of H in such pain. When I do thou, all I want for him is to be happy. He just seems so kind and patient, with so much to offer. But deep down all he wants is love, and a family. He really is special. He deserves to be happy. My heart will always root for love and bc of that I hope they find a healthier way to love each other w or w/out being in a romantic relationship. This Z isn’t living, he is going thru the motions to get by. It’s sad and a waste.

Zara
Zara

So grateful for have been able to see Harry Styles yesterday at Detroit. He was spectacular as we always know he is. Someone mentioned that he seemed a bit off which I agree but he maybe he’s sick and tired. His voice sounded more high to me, I wasn’t expecting that😂 Like in videos his voice definitely sounds more deep imo. Could be his vocal cords overworked. Nonetheless, he still sounded amazing!! The crowds energy and the whole atmosphere was very energetic and positive, which felt amazing. Harry did have some funny moments, which are always the best see. I took so many pictures and videos and I keep rewatching all the videos because I wanted to re live it again haha. Overall, I loved every second of his concert and I would definitely go see him again in the future. 💕

8BF6DB2B-4398-400A-9E24-267C19A4AF0F.jpeg
blue
blue

Does anyone know why can’t I use copy paste in the comments here? like If I want to link a yt video or a post or anything why don’t I have the option of coy paste hare?

At first I thought it was unusual for her not to post anything for her daughter’s first bday. It’s a big birthday not just for the child but the parents too. I kno it sounds weird but it’s such a milestone. I thought “wow, maybe she’s trying to be less pr hungry” and her family was doing the work for her right?! But then I realized, if Gigi REALLY wanted a private bday party why the yell not do it at the farm. There you go, having this party in NYC so all the paps, and public can see these “celebs” dressed in stupid pants/outfits, carrying in big balloons, presents acting like they didn’t plan every bid of the show. Welcome it’s the Khai bday show… ➡️ just follow the ridiculous outfits!! They have a very large quiet, open farm. Ppl pay for space like that to have parties. They are all Pathetic!!!

blue
blue

Hi AD! missed you! there is alot of things I wanna say here but first ,I just watched your last video and omg! I fuckin love you! thank you for your honesty! how is that possible that I felt every single word you said even the tears, the anger everything is same here! truly!
as for zarry it’s just so heart breaking! I have nothing left except praying for them both!

It was so hard to watch the new video. I really cried and I can’t tell you how sorry I am for Harry. When you said ” he was still in the middle of promoting his album… ” I literally had tears in my eyes at that very moment. And what drove me fucking crazy was that the person he loved was expecting a baby from another woman, while Harry was still wearing his green and yellow cross necklace and hoping to be with the person he deeply loved. What a sick joke… If I had written that album and I had been one of the most famous people in the world and had acted so openly and bravely and received such an answer in return, I would have felt like the most worthless person in the world and would have been devastated. Also, while watching the video, I was once again incredibly surprised that all this did not happen in a movie, but in real life, openly in front of the whole world.

Jane Jones
Jane Jones

“Adore you”has won an ivor novello award in this year’s 2021 awards -most performed song .The Ivors are seen as very prestigious in the music world so yet another accolade for Harry and the amazing’ Fine line ‘

Jane Jones
Jane Jones

Watched the 2020 recap vid really good AD thanks – hard to watch though seeing the time line really brings it home as to just how hurt he must have been withdrawing from doing interviews when the baby news dropped… heartbreaking
Seeing the time line also made me wonder whether H had endorsed Joe Cummings saying something about the zarry argument they had in Thaiand when Harry was obviously pouring his heart out why chose August 19 to say something ? all part of the lead up to the very obvious ‘zayn centric ‘ album hence the almost ridiculously funny timing of zigi ‘reaching out’ to each other complete panic
It still astounds me how blind the world is about zarry – the ziam trending immediate strike back with Gigi releasing that very unflattering picture of her with zayn when she is full on pregnant is funny and a testament to their concern about it full on trending in mainstream
The sunflowers that keep popping up in gig’s posts and the latest in yolanda’ s 6 sunflowers ( ! ) I think now they are what AD would say is plausible deniability to Harry’s very obvious song linked to Zayn’s very obvious tattoos one open sunflower & one closed sunflower … so obvs

Tbug
Tbug

i mean…

zayn.JPG
TlH
TlH

So I went to the Detroit show last night. Just thought Id tell y’all what it was like. First thing Ill say is it was a surreal experience to actually be in the same room as him. We had eyelevel seats directly across from the stage and I just remember at one point looking at him I felt this feeling of being in the presence of greatness. Like i could just see what everyone means when they say he’s like a light your drawn to. The charisma he exudes is out of this world. I did notice tho he seemed off somehow. He was smiling but i just had a weird feeling something was off. He was also a little hoarse and coughing alot so maybe he didnt feel well. I thought he would dance a little more than he did from watching all the other shows. It was def an amazing experience but felt like he wasn’t really present if you know what I mean. I watched all the highlights and you wouldn’t know it from that. He did have moments of fun but idk maybe I was expecting something else. Anyhow he was amazing to watch and as beautiful as you can imagine in person and Ill never forget it!

Red
Red

A.D do you think khai is zayn’s , it seems he is emotionally separated from Khai Is it just me.

It breaks my heart to hear his voice break … Those 18 months have been very hard for H.

I’m kinda surprised that Z or G didn’t post anything about Khai’s birthday, I mean, their families did but they themselves didn’t. Like, it was kinda expected from Z coz he never like wishes people publicly or stuff, but what about G? She posted when Khai was 6 months old but not her birthday? That’s unlike her. Idk, it just seemed odd to me.Do you think even she’s exhausted from all this stuff and wants to quit as well? I just get that vibe from her, that she’s done and exhausted as well

Aryane
Aryane

Thank you for making that 2020 Zarry recap video, even though it was painful for you and us both.
I hope H drops the unnecessary pretenses, finally prioritizes his right to live his full truth, continues being brave and honest in his art (because that’s what art is supposed to be, not an ego-booster), moves on from Z and does not look back.

I’m done finding justifications for Z’s inexcusable actions over the years. And I really don’t think Zarry can come back from his latest ones, however forgiving and in love H is. A loving relationship isn’t supposed to endure so much abuse and lack of consideration for the other’s feelings, voluntary or not.

I love your emotional depth, and it’s the main reason I hope to read your uncensored thoughts and feelings (which wouldn’t be hateful – neither in intent nor in the way you’ll express it, whatever these brainwashed, fanatic ztans « think »).

This is so hilarious!!

Jenn
Jenn

At tonight’s show in Detroit on golden he said again he’s golden and in falling instead of saying what if your someone I just want around he said what if I’m someone you want around not sure if it was a lyric mix up or if he meant to say it that way

NUSH
NUSH

Today fans asked Harry to sing TBSL instead he said “We gonna sing Canyon Moon”….

I tell y’all, if Harry sings TBSL in New York concert my zarry heart won’t survive….because there’s no way it would be a damn coincidence

Heather
Heather

Can we just talk about Z’s body language here? He’s barely touching Khai and he just flat out looks like he doesn’t want to be there. This boy is so confusing. He raps about this being the life he chose, but he looks miserable with his choices.

218D52E6-E939-4FBC-8CAC-1AFF6D279EF8.jpeg

Giiiiiiiirl, why’d you include Ziam manips in the video??? I ALMOST THREW UP! I couldn’t bring myself to even look at them! I just fast forwarded!

Second favourite loved Harry’s reaction to the couple that got engaged at the show❤️❤️❤️❤️
Third fav the banana song😂😂😂😂
Harry is adorable and Awesome and so lovable! Yeah I love Harry

I didn’t know that “The Wait” poem and “Watermelon Sugar” book were by the same author. The signs are there to be read …

Love the 2020 video AD. Something I noticed with Harry is he closes his eyes when he sings particularly emotional/intense/vulnerable lyrics i.e. “and I’m hoping someday I’m open” …

I get a feeling that Larries are obsessed not with Harry and Louis, but with a story they’ve created in their minds about them. Whenever I open Pinterest, it’s flooded with Larry manips and short little cute fictional dialogues between the two. I feel like they’re so into the fanfictions and stories, they try to relate it to real life. Just my opinion, this is the only place where I can talk about this

I think this is my top favourite (for there are many🤭🤭🤭) part of the show tonight. That smile and that sway! Oh maaan! I love this man❤️❤️

5.5K