As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. Rang on Home

I saw his posts w Gigi and Bella bc they were wearing his new jewelry line but it’s still odd…

2. FineLine on Home

And Bella…

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Just thought this was so true and well said…thought I’d share

68D68161-773B-4EC8-9D1D-DC49D28C82A4.png
Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

Hadids are freak!!!!
😳😱🤮🤢

AC53F671-9EDC-478A-A871-0436B14A1AB3.png

But larries are on a whole nother level 🤭😂😭😱😒☹️😤🤦🏾‍♀️I felt this👈🏾 because of that 👇🏾

Screenshot_20210920-210041.png
Alicia
Alicia

You guys see the new pics of Harry and O. Nasty. I’m so sick of Harry and Zayn. Really over it.

Does anyone like watching memes? This made me laugh. It’s of o at the 1st concert.

Surprised that we didn’t see Zayns mum. I thought she was visiting

Hi AD! This is really random, but I had a few questions, what other artists do you listen to, do you you like musical theater and if you do, what’s your favorite musical? Just curious 🙂

Darling

I think Z & G aren’t together anymore but khai has major pull. The party was only 2 hrs (according 2 reports) he did what he had 2 do & bye. Is his mom still in the usa? She wouldn’t just come for 2 weeks after 2 weeks quarantine. I guess she didn’t want to be part of the mess. Hope she’s still peaceful on zayns farm. The pic of z holding khai in his snoopy pajamas sort of hit an uncomfortable home then i realized zayn was holding his phone & they were looking at it. ‘Uncle Harry, thanks for my new gucci jumpers & my stuffed fish. Tpwk’🐟

NUSH
NUSH

Hey AD, I just saw a video of one direction msg concert in which all the guys were competing “who jumps the highest”….

Zayn went to a ramp and jumped from there…. But later admitted that he cheated. Harry defended him by saying “NO… That’s creativity…”

It was cute🥰 so I thought I would share it with you

Anna2
Anna2

Idk why people think Zayn was at the show in Philly. Am I missing sth? IF he went to any show I could imagine him not going to the one in philly bc the zarry community would suspect it. Under the msg 2018 post of zayn the majority of comments are “we know you were at harry’s concert” or “💚💛”. I can imagine him not wanting to get caught again so he would (if he even went to any show) rather go to a different one. Maybe he was in denver that’s why harry was wearing the peace ring again and they have been spending time together ever since – until yesterday – and that’s why harry was so happy.
Also I’m really curious about the picture harry posted where’s he’s looking up at a yellow tape. Clearly he has heard yellow tape by zayn, he also used the word “broad”. Does it mean he still hasn’t let go of zayn?

Via Bella… I really don’t know what to expect but even I can’t look at that woman’s face. I can’t believe Zayn. After all that’s happened… He looks so tired and weak in yesterday’s photos entering the apartment. Also, in the whole birthday thing, Zayn doesn’t have a single relative or friend.
You have a big family at England , Zayn. Please don’t, I feel like I’m watching him disappear from day to day and it’s like he’s forgotten who he is and where he came from.

Screenshot_20210920_144205.jpg
Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

AD,your handbag!!!!🥰😍❤️

354292F3-0069-41F9-874D-DA942C3D6005.jpeg
Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

And Jason Sudeikis won a Emmy yesterday for Ted Lasso and this time he didn’t thank that woman.Thanks God!!!!He don’t deserve that woman in his life!!!

CD7844D9-4A15-49F9-9B31-BF6F812C7761.png

Did y’all see Z’s orange Snoopy pajamas tho?

Sandra
Sandra

zayn has green and yellow on his pants at the party

5DCC5DFC-91DB-46CE-9B36-1EB950CBF76D.jpeg

I love this 🙌🏼

2840D078-958E-4655-811D-74A520F297CA.png

All songs of left hand side seems to be dedicated to Zayn.

IMG_20210920_072206.jpg

I know this might be crazy…. But that recent selfie Z posted, his hair looks a lot shorter than today’s pictures from the party. Like his hair was buzzed and two days later it’s much thicker…anyone think the same?

Is it me? I can’t stand the thought of O being pregnant especially w H. I kno it’s just talk right now, but it fumes me when I see ppl being like happy about it. Like, WTF! It amazes me how different ppl see Holivia. On one hand, ppl r like in awe of her and their love and then there r ppl that can’t stand it. I can’t rap my head around how ppl can be so blind. Is it me?

Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

I know that Olivia and Jason coparenting with their children but to me is sooooo strange a mother stay away from her so young children for so long!!!They are 7 and 5 years old!!!!They’re completely emotionally dependt of their mother yet!It’s not ok with their mental health!She is disgusting!!!!
And sorry, but Harry to be ok with this behavior is disgusting too…

ali
ali

Just curious, What do you think of the first show pic Harry posted? It wasn’t exactly the best one of the night, but the light shining on his top make the shape of a Z right, or am I the only one that sees this?

Bobbi
Bobbi

Gigi’s parents arriving for the bday party… 🤨🌻

FOTO_20210919_165828.jpg
Sam
Sam

Here we go everyone 🙄😒😴.
Fed up with both of them at the moment

Screenshot_20210919-225107_Instagram.jpg
Sandra
Sandra

so he was not there himself with the gifts 🤔 interesting

62BAC445-2763-4B9A-BC9C-0F648492091B.jpeg
Lizzie
Lizzie

AD, where is this letter? I’m curiousssssss, please do post it.

AD My open letter to Zayn (with love).PNG