New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. WITW on Home

He is becoming a phantom. Lucky for him people want to work with him with minimal interaction from him. He…

2. Apple on Home

Yes, She is gay.

3. Rang on Home

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u…

4. idkwhy on Home

Why does Z need to show up soon? People believe g’s happy family stuff without Z putting in any appearances.…

5. What’s even funnier is that celebs have been fighting for that for years to no avail because it violates the…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Twitter info

Screenshot_2021-06-06-15-00-02-46.jpg
Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname

Did you guys followed that news that says the guy which assaulted zayn is actually a close friend of Bella and Kendall. He’s seen with them everywhere. @sweetboudaniel. This is greeting worse. What if this was all setup by the hadids?

Nat
Nat

FYI

Zquad, I think we May have an identification on the guy who threw the homophobic slur at Zayn and ganged up on him… It seems to be this guy @/sweetboydaniel, bffs with Kendall jennner and bella, audacity of these bitches throwing around homophobic slurs, punching a female

Screenshot_2021-06-06-12-58-54-697_com.instagram.android.jpg

New pictures of Harry filming on My Policeman set … older cast is also still filming. I so want to see this film ….

AD, I think we need a post about what real happend in the bar fight. I read things in Twitter really scary me. People talking about who is the man y who are his friends. I don’t understan anything.

Yellow
Yellow

Anyways ive been saying this since forever this was not random this was a personal setup fuck the hadids and anyone defending them

Momo
Momo

My emotions are all over the place. After the Grammy diss, pap walk etc I felt less sympathy for Z and felt that his mind was made up and he wanted to be with G. After that brawl my protective mother instinct kicked in and I felt so bad for him. I immediately thought why is he in a bar at that time in the morning and he is apparently a frequent visitor so maybe things aren’t good in the Zigi camp. Today I see new pictures of Bella with the guy who attacked Z and the pictures are very recent, I immediately thought well he must know Z and then why did he call him that particular slur. He could have called him anything but chose to call him that! Also today I see pictures of Z in G’s car and I’m right back to square one. What’s going on with him, I’m so sad again 😩 on a positive note, Zayn shirtless shouting “who the f*ck are yooo, you pussy Bas**rd” was so hot 🥵😂

By the way don’t get me started on Holivia, that’s for a whole new post 😂

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn

AD All i want to say is THANK YOU for sticking through this sh** because it’s so emotionally draining at times..and frustrating as hell..I appreciate all of your efforts so much..Im needing Neon Red now because watching them in real life right now is just too much..we all need a break..lol

Yellow
Yellow

And btw bella still hung out with the guy yesterday after the fight. So that says a lot

Yellow
Yellow

The man who attacked Zayn was Bella’s friends. He knew what the was doing with calling Zayn the F-slur (he know). But one thing I dont understand why is he still with gigi?

Zarrylover
Zarrylover

AD, the guy who attacked Zayn with homophobic slurs happens to be a friend of bella Hadid and Kendall Jenner. He apparently DJed a party of theirs. This clearly is a setup. Zayn is just surrounded by a bunch of snakes. Not that he didn’t bring it upon himself when he didn’t kick the attention seeker to the curb earlier but still….,😐

Yellow
Yellow

zigi pics coming out the day after the fight Hahaha everyone is so pathetic

Mikey
Mikey

I have a theory about the video for Vibez. Sorry to spam you. I did watch your video about it as well, to make sure I’m not repeating things.

So yeah, I agree, the start shows Z watching a play featuring himself. It starts in a bedroom, which is generally a private place. Symbolism: infinity sign, Newton’s cradle & a chess game in progress – time/patience/motion/momentum. He looks like he’s waiting for his lover (“don’t make me wait”).. Fruitlessly – lover doesn’t come this time. He switches on the telly (time killer), which shows a lone superhero in a washed out cityscape.

He then leaves this holding place and goes on a journey by car, on foot through an enchanted forest, across frozen waters (yeah I think H is the whale – if you’re a bird, I’m a bird. If I’m a fish, you’re a whale, lol).

The place he ends up is a studio, I think. Ready for an interview. Can’t get more open than that. He looks relaxed 😎 and the telly next to him is vibrant with colour, which reminds me of Harry’s colourful cardigan (you know the one 😍) . It seems to depict a rollercoaster (of love) travelling across this bright landscape.

I think if NIL then it’s time to show them all.

toufitri
toufitri

salut AD ! i read somewhere that the guy who assaulted zayn was trying to seduce him 😯 i don’t know if this is true but he obviously knew who zayn was .. the owner of the club said the guy wanted to take a pic and Z was not fine with that .. this might be the cause of the fight

H won a JUNOS award for best international album for Fine Line.

Screenshot_2021-06-05-10-47-38-95.jpg
Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr
Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr

Anyone??? Co-inky-dink? Lol

0C079C42-DD2F-49C4-97C9-F6A26E6F9AFB.jpeg
Wtj99
Wtj99

In this brawl video zayn is saying who the f**** send it to you right . Sounds like someones blackmailing him .especially right after he released yellow metal

Yellow
Yellow

If you listen to the video carefully you can hear Zayn say; «who sent you pictures?» A lady can be heard saying «pictures?» And the guy does the money sign (rubbing tips of fingers together» then says «give me the money» …

Nat
Nat

Someone called Zayn a faggot and they got in a fight there’s video footage the guy looks to be wearing a bode jacket like z and h’s jacket what’s your opinion

Stacey K
Stacey K

Hey AD! I know you know how to get all the tea! Can you tell me what happened this morning with Zayn! There was almost a brawl that went down early this morning. Haven’t had a chance to confirm this. That’s why I am running to your site to see if you new anything about it! What ever happened they need to leave my Zayn ALONE!!!!!

So Zayn got into an altercation at 2am Friday morning. Apparently the guy yelled a homophobic slur. Zayn was with Taryn and some other gentleman. His shirt was off but I don’t it actually got physical, it was close but didnt. First, my heart hurts thinking that Zayn was trying to make moves and then this shit. It makes me feel like he is suffering with issues internally and externally now. Can’t help but wanna give him a hug. Second, what was the jacket the dude trying to fight him was wearing. It looks super close to some certain type of bode clothes. It’s so weird. Third, I hope he’s ok. This is separate from Harry. I see Zayn and just hate seeing that.

Dawn Angie
Dawn Angie

omg do you guys see twitter.. TMZ even has it now .Z with his shirt off outside a club trying to fight and the guy is talking about pictures and calls Z a fa**ot and Z just keeps saying who are you

toufitri
toufitri

wait a minut … zayn didn’t have a proper security with him 😳 is he mad ?! he’s a f*** celebrity and they are lunatic peopole out there hating on him all the time ! some of them are real psyco ! i can’t believe that his PA has to step to defend him and some of the guys were busy laughing ..

toufitri
toufitri

i just saw the fight video .. and i’m speechless .. woow !! who send that guy ? i mean zayn keep saying who the f are you ?!! it’s very weird ..