Latest comments on every post:

1. Angela D Ades on Home

Time to start removing some of them..

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

I’m only going to say it once and then I’ll go.
O and J and the other boy dancing at H’s concerts are pathetic, drawing attention all the time. And what seems worse to me, I have the feeling that they are making fun of H’s music. Maybe only I think this way, but every concert is worse and there are more and more videos of the three of them doing the idiot.

If you want to be a “girlfriend who supports her boyfriend at concerts” let him get the attention and not you.

Bye !!!!

ugh those chapters were hard to read, no doubt hard to write!
I think Z trying to find a quick solution without having to confront himself about his true feelings and without having to talk about it and thinking he can outsmart even himself seems wildly accurate. I feel like him friendzoning H was in part to protect Harry, seeing how broken he was, wishfully thinking that that would magically shield H from more pain. And in part a way to run away from a situation that got too real. The fact that he even felt a modicum of relief afterwards goes to show that he does feel plagued by guilt, shame, fear and self-resentment for feeling addicted to their relationship
I do think he convinced himself that the engagement would protect what he and H have and that he was doing it for them instead of despite them.
It must be equally as challenging as satisfying as a writer to explore the depth of his unusual & alien thinking, as well as his obvious and alarming mental health issues.

Beautiful outfit, beautiful man….

Screenshot_2021-09-19-12-20-04-54_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
darling

Here’s something interesting. Harry’s ex-photographer Helene Pambrum posted a throwback photo of 2018 taken on Harry’s Live on Tour. I don’t know what made me look, she follows him but he doesn’t follow her anymore🤔

Screenshot_20210919-044257_Instagram~2.jpg
darling

HSToursHQ is getting slammed online after mentioning today’s DC concert was only 1 hour 26 minutes long when people are saying they paid for two hours H promised during interviews. Their answer was that was with the old band & knowhere on the ticket does it say Harry would play for a full 2 hours😬On a kinder,gentler note this is zarry September 18, 2011 per ThisDayin1DHistory https://youtu.be/6g5zRVNSkaw

4E122DD5-A6E7-48DC-85E0-08B4AA8410DD.jpeg
TPWK
TPWK

Do you get deja vu?

Screenshot_20210918_201027.jpg
blue
blue

is there a way I can insert a video in the comment or it allows only images!??

Bobbi
Bobbi

Apparently Xander Ritz was at the Philly show.. I have no idea what happened between him and Harry in the past, but it seemed like he was a good friend to H especially when he was dealing with Zayn leaving the band in 2015. It got me thinking about how nice it would be to see Harry date someone more like Xander and less like Zayn. Just a normal guy with their life mostly settled and in order and no baby mama drama. I think he could really use some stability in his life. ☹️

Sometimes when I watch Harry I want to yell at him “Stop acting like you’re the happiest person in this world”. It’s like he’s trying too hard to pretend like everything is perfect. I don’t know why but it doesn’t seem genuine to me.

AD, do you think Z’s decision of quitting the band wasn’t a good one?

Hi A.D I’m not well versed in the making and promoting of movies. I’m hoping you might have an idea. How true could this statement be? 🤔 Some people like to create drama and rile people up and some just take whatever they read as fact. I like fact checking and asking questions. If you know anything please help me learn. Don’t want to dive head first into untrue made up assumptions and theories

Screenshot_20210918-150245.png
Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

Every time I saw that woman on the shows,my day becomes worse!!!🤢🤮

Sandra
Sandra

omg, he looks like a sweet candy wrapped in candy wrapper
he looks so happy!

342D976C-6ED0-4BC6-B232-3F0E8CF08C91.jpeg
I’m not here
I’m not here

I feel like the last two years (zarry wise) have been the worst. Like ofc it was never great, but I can’t imagine what it’s like for Harry to see Zayn with a family and realising that what happened between them probably meant more to him than it did to Zayn.
I’m to trying to say zayn never cared for/loved harry, but it was definitely more of a conditional love. He only loved him on his own terms, and I feel like Harry has had to come to terms with this in the worst way possible.

Also, it’s very clear Zayn is trying to fit into this very heterosexual box, as in the kid and his ‘broad’, and along the the way he has really lost a sense of himself. That probably doesn’t make sense, but I honestly saw the rap thing coming. I could see him slowly turn into that person, and I feel like a lot of Zayn fans did as well. A lot of the Stans (who are heavily supporting YM and yellow tape) need to grow up and realise he’s not the same person.

Sorry for this rant.

I know Harry loves performing. A born Entertainer like some call him. But sometimes…just sometimes… he looks sad and like he’s just going through the motions. Little moments really nothing major. Maybe he’ll just be taking a breather after all that jumping and running around. But he’s facial expressions though. BUT then he smiles and lights up again (no pun intended). And you think, There He Is! I love this man❤️

inCollage_20210918_054412709.jpg

ADDDDDDD! Why’d you do this to me with the last chapter???

I’m going to dig my own grave, it’s been great knowing you

Y’all Olivia was there again. Exactly how much time is she spending with her kids and on her own career? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

And don’t get me started on that thrust dance move😱😱😱

R T
R T

I watched part of a live stream for his concert.
Heard Olivia was there.
Harry sounded great overall.
Only semi-significant things I noticed besides him doing so well was his low energy at least compared to the previous show he did. And also his eyes seemed puffy. Maybe it is lack of sleep on the road or just the odd lighting but I couldn’t help notice they seemed puffy. Hope he’s well!
Again, he still sounded great. Loved the fine line colors.

B7B4253C-1B41-47D1-8D21-1D5F59C1F5B4.png

Olivia is there tonight. 🤢 she really knows how to ruin a good evening. 😒

R T
R T

Anyone else looking forward to the Philly show tonight?? Idk where Z is or if he is in PA but I have been waiting for this concert specifically. I feel like it’s one he’d go to. Maybe not maybe it’s too obvious ? Anyways…..

Hope you’re there tonight, Z 😉

Supposedly this is Zayns family. And I’d have to agree! This song 🙌🏼

37B6EEC6-5BBB-4121-80CE-10730CEC8782.png

Showbiz Cheatsheet put out article on 12-Sep-21about Harry and o not being astrologically compatible with relationship like to become a friendship. It has earlier article on 28-Jul-21 about H ‘o relationship being the initial infatuation (or watermelon sugar) stage and hard to know how it would go when that phase wore off.

AD, I absolutely love the butterfly, snake and prism design from your merch! It’s so creative, beautiful and well executed. I don’t know if you intended it, but it’s just how I interpreted it, is the prism inspired by their shared Pink Floyd tattoos and the Pride flag? Because of the rainbow? Anyway, I really liked that one. I love the way your mind works!

I literally don’t care if Zayn meant harry is his broad or harry repeated broad….even though I heard beautiful beautiful people. I don’t want harry to go back to Zayn because; imagine pouring your heart out in an album for your lover and he turns your back on you by giving your stalker a baby, that must be heart breaking. Harry should please move on he needs someone who will love him and won’t be afraid to show it. He should find happiness in himself.

PS: tears are literally running down my face,i can’t even imagine the pain he went through.

5.2K