New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

Totally Irrelevant side note but just saw this on IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1PewrsCAn/?utm_medium=share_sheet https://www.instagram.com/p/CT1PewrsCAn/?utm_medium=copy_link

It about that dj douchebag (Bellas bestie) . Says he was put in hospiby G-Eazy’s crew and apparently G-Eazy was arrested for the incident.
Sorry if it’s old news to everyone

Anna2
Anna2

Lol the yellow tape dropbox link on zayn’s twitter account is working again. Weird.

blue
blue

Has zayn always been this full of himself kinda guy or is it some gigi influence 😃😃😃

I fell upon this last night… just thought it was interesting. Never was on this site before, so not sure how credible but still a good read. https://stunttalk.tumblr.com/post/660242284016746496/an-anon-asked-hii-i-would-like-to-stay-anon

Sandra
Sandra

wondering how harry will be on the evening show after yellow tape, hope he is not heartbroken again

Hey AD! When’re you gonna update? I don’t wanna pressure you but, YOU LEFT US ON A CLIFFHANGER! All the love

tid08
tid08

Why does it feel that a lot of stuff on yellow tape is just there for distraction , this seems like a message not meant for everyone . Because even we are tired of analyzing it . His bragging and dissing are just meant for others. Can you imagine the hadids sitting and trying to analyse this rap, searching for zarry? ? And zs always saying that he’s away to change some plans /goals , but when is it going to happen . Because the green gold scheme was caught up by others and they incorporated it.

Anna2
Anna2

Idk if this has already been discussed but it just came to my mind that harry and zayn must have had contact when harry’s grandfather passed away recently. They were once so close and even zayn was close with harry’s family, there is no way you won’t ask that person if they’re ok when one of their family memember dies, right?

I came across a song called ‘you don’t have to say you love me’ by dusty Springfield and it sounds like inspiration for adore you just thought I was interesting as the song was released in the 60s and harry is into that type of music. thoughts?

the article reads:
‘both sides of the confrontation were “pretty f-cked up” we’re told, and things went south after 2am.’
looks like this guy gets into fights a lot… tbh that was kinda the vibe I got from him from Z’s attack and that makes me think Bella might have actually instigated the attack knowing what her sweet boy is like

5B569CDC-0965-4D4C-896C-14207282640F.jpeg
Momo
Momo

🤢🤢🤢

B14C3B1F-7939-4BFF-964D-B843E58C2568.png
Alicia
Alicia

Weird. Zayn sister Wahli posted pics if Gigi at Met Gala on her IG. After what they did to Zayn. Don’t tell me they are encouraging his misery. Get ready for next week. Its going to be a circus. Poor Khai

Sorry for bringing larries crap here. Am really baffled as to what the hell is is going on??? And side note: I was very happy Z didn’t attend the Met gala with…

Screenshot_20210914-190652.png

😤😤😤☹️☹️☹️

Screenshot_20210914-190701.png

Honestly what???? What did he do though?

Screenshot_20210914-190723.png
Jane Jones

Love the merch AD fantastic designs I’ve “added to cart” and made an order but had to step away before you bankrupt me ! Good luck with it 👍

Alicia
Alicia

Harry’s mom Anne posted 9-23-22, which is Khai’s supposed to be birthday. Wonder what that’s about.

Hey AD! If you’re into AUs on Wattpad, do check out this book called The Pool in his Backyard, these are my favorite chapters from it.

She’s a really good writer

Christine
Christine

Hi you all, did you see the DWD-Trailer!? I guess kissing a woman is not H’s passion…just saying 😉

anonymous
anonymous

I just heard this song today, its a song Harry wrote back in 2013 and was leaked long ago….

has anyone heard of this before? I cant stop listening to it now. This is the 10th time im playing it 😅

Wtj99
Wtj99

I think zigi was finally over during their last breakup …….that chapter was closed for z and g both . But then I guess the baby happened and now they are just going with it for the sake of K. And eventually maybe after a few years they are gonna breakup and bts they already might have and maybe are just co parenting and mostly if the baby is theirs then z does love her but for him it’s more of a responsibility.If it’s his kid he loves her definitely but it’s an unusual sort of understanding they have. This doesn’t imply anything about zs dynamic with h. Even if zigi does breakup it must not mean that zarry are together. Zarry may be on and off bts but to be together both need to open up especially z who right now seems to just get high and play games in his free time . By the way , by looking at z non fam can never imagine that he’s a geeky person who loves games , sports and superheroes. He is such a dork behind his Zaddy imagery . Loves literature and poems and conspiracy theories and fiction. He’s complete opposite of what his image says …tough macho man but he’s actually super introverted nerd and it’s not at all unattractive rather it adds to his attractiveness.

Alicia
Alicia

I had so much hope with the ring return and Harrys mood change. I understand the frustration but I truly think they at least talked recently. Zayns new raps dont interest me. Im more into his singing. Hurts my head trying to figure out what he is saying. Gigi alone at the Met, now that’s news. Lol

darling

Famous singer Troye Sivan (who has always been open&out) has been begging H for years to follow him. He even made a video mash-up of the two on twitter. He is going to the Met in a dress. More power to him. https://twitter.com/troyesivan/status/1387022082622451714?s=20

20210913_211521.jpg
Bobbi
Bobbi

Look who showed up to the MET Gala without a date. She looks angry.

Oh, and the Ariel hair? Yeahhh Harry definitely wore it better.

Screenshot_20210913-200415.png