New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

Meet Gala 2021 …

G: Z couldn’t come, he’s in the middle of a storm in Houston

K: What a coincidence !!! H is also in the middle of a storm …

(Just humor…)

Screenshot_2021-09-14-02-48-29-74_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Missing
Missing

Looks like Gigi is flying solo to the Met Gala … again…

This article is ridiculous… sounds like a Hadid cover up article. Makes Z sound like a low life trying to get attention w this. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/16129127/zayn-malik-simon-cowell-queen-rap/amp/

Sam
Sam

Just checking in after a few days. Hope everyone is well.
Congratulations AD on your launch, what I have seen so far looks wonderful.
Zayn looks gorgeous as usual, I have to admit that the rap songs are not my cup of tea but I am glad that he is trying a new genre of music to express what he would like to say.
So glad Harry has come out of his shell and is enjoying himself when he is on stage. Personally I don’t think Zayn was there at Denver, but obviously a switch was made between Vegas and then for Harry which I am thrilled to see.
Seen the DWD snippet, Harry is looking lovely from the 2 seconds that was shown. Not sure what I think about the release date being next year, as it inevitably means more you know what. Still not interested in seeing it either, lol! Does this mean that we will get My Policeman first instead? *prays*

AD Congratulations love 😍🥰
I love designs sooo much It looks very high quality and artistic. I absolutely lovee it 🖤❤️

Sam
Sam

Harry has just posted on Twitter that tonight’s show has been cancelled due to an approaching storm. Sorry to anyone who was due to go 😔

Oppssss 😓

Screenshot_2021-09-13-22-24-13-31_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
Ruby
Ruby

Flo&h kissing scene from dwd

IMG_20210913_201646_436.jpg
darling

I’m not gonna comment on the song yet since until somebody puts out the correct lyrics its not even a go. it would’ve been nice to see how harry would act ‘normally’ at tonights show. but holiviasunflowers ig has a pic of olivia putting luggage into a car with the driver helping her, she’s on the way to the concert most likely. the most we can count on is harry wearing gray.

Teaser from DWD out today and the date September 23 of 2022…Holivia is gonna be like a eternity….

DWD 11sec trailer dropped. Olivia Instagram in theaters 9/23/22

Begi
Begi

Not miss Olivia pulling a Gigi, dropping a DWD teaser on such a Zarry day (Z selfie, songs, your merch and H’s Vma) 😛

Rhonda
Rhonda

I saw pap pics of O leaving her house yesterday with luggage. Of course, everyone assuming she is meeting up with H on tour. They’d been apart a week so I guess it was time to send her in for some PR work. I’m so tired of all this bullshit.

AngieVB
AngieVB

AD your merch is AWESOME!! My problem is that I can’t decide what to get first cause I can’t buy everything I want. Love love love ❤

M_S
M_S

Hi AD. I want to say thank you so much for what you are doing for us zarries. Love love your zarry merch. I personally love all the green and yellow Heart of Hearts merch and also the yellow Sunflower and butterflies ones. I live in Suriname, South America. I hope i can purchase some of these beautifull pieces.

On a side note I love how happy Harry is with performing on tour. Our boy just won a VMA. Also Zayn posted a selfie and some songs. He is a gorgeous man like Harry but he doesn’t look happy. Like he is a bit sad. I want our boys te be happy so bad. It hurts sometimes.

Do you think Harry would ever want to meet Khai or would Z want them to meet? Also, what would H’s reaction be when he meets her? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question

Sophie085
Sophie085

Why am I so convinced that Zayn is the one leaking all his songs😭

Unrelated, but Happy Birthday to our unproblematic Leprachaun! Still can’t believe he’s not the youngest!

AD, why do you think he released it on Dropbox and not YT even though he himself did it and not through Daniaal like Yellow Metal?

Wtj99
Wtj99

AD we need your skills with yellow tape ……too difficult for me to know all the analogies . Hopefully will get your analysis. …….please your analytical skills are the only ones I trust.

Zayn published two tweets, in one of them he left a link in Dropbox with three songs … Suddenly the content cannot be accessed because it has been deleted … What is happening? Despite this, someone has uploaded a video to YouTube

Annamayles
Annamayles

WTF Yellow Tape EP !!! what is going on?