New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

blue
blue

just visited the store and omg the designs are incredible I’m really amazed by them, everything is done so beautifully even some things that I don’t usually prefer like the Gothic bleeding thing, I LOVED IT! it’s designed so beautifully tbh ❤ congratulations AD! I really can’t wait to save money for some stuff here😁 and ii can’t wait for zayn and harry to purchase some stuff too I can see them having certain things 😅

333886E9-1DF7-4D29-B65F-24F7C63EE2ED.jpeg
AllieH46
AllieH46

The designs are absolutely stunning, wow. Well done you! And sooo many to choose from. You are very talented. Will be fun spotting people in the audience at H’s concert with your merch on – a game of ‘spot the zarry’ 🙂

AllieH46
AllieH46

Zarries listenning to Z’s Grimez be like: blah, blah, blah, blah, Is it wrong to assume you’re amazing?blah, blah, blah, blah. 🙂

I trust my talent and not the articles. Fuck the queen, she got knighted for the violence

Sophie085
Sophie085

omg Zzaayynn😱😱

Y’all seen how Golden he looks on his recent snap?😭
And his obsession with yellow…I can’t 😭😭

IMG_20210913_094918.png

And become a father
And i learned this on my own
This is the life i chose
I’m getting fathered
I tell myself that i choose this didn’t chose me

Fuck the queen, she got knighted for the violence … all you get is silence. Did he just referred to the attack on him

AD Absolutely loving the merch❤️. Are you shipping to South Africa?

I’m usually late to the party so please forgive me if this was posted already and just refer my a$$to people’s opinions/comments there so I won’t be a bother and read from there🤦🏾‍♀️. Z just dropped a Dropbox file with 3 Raps about an hour ago on twitter and soundcloud. Listened to them and the first has a some references to that Tightrope, golfing analogy and he even says he’s younger cousins are cute as a button 🤭 amongst him being self reliant and him being awesome and about family and opportunities being squandered and f*ck Kanye etc.The second about being a father and his broad and him living abroad etc and the third about his grandfather, being Pakistani and stuff in that context.
I just stumbled across Harry’s alternative lyrics for Golden that he sang on at his first LOT concert:
“Golden, I’m SORRY
He’s hoping, that someday
I could be OPEN
I know that you’re scared because
I’m so open”

Question : Do any of you think Zayn’s replying to this? Not to H’s lyrics but do any of you think that, that motivated this sudden release?
I’m said to say this but in Zayn’s releases today, he sounds like he’s choosing G.But I could be dead wrong because of all the analogies

Is it wrong to assume you’re amazing? When you know you belong in a place
And stood on a stage
Heart racing never felt wrong
Aint up for debating

Zayn dropped a whole rap on twitter a whole 4 min we are blessed today a selfie rap and some replies

Daisy
Daisy

Hehe who’s gonna tell ’em bestie 😜

IMG_20210913_113352.jpg
Daisy
Daisy

Look who’s trending in India💚💛

IMG_20210913_112812.jpg
Peaches
Peaches

Soooo – AD drops killer merch, H wins a VMA, and Z drops a zelfie and 3 new songs (Yellow Tape)… So much content today, yay!

3 raps 🤐

Screenshot_20210913-105923_Chrome.jpg

I m dead

Screenshot_20210913-105850_Chrome.jpg

AD! AD! AD! ZAYN JUST TWEETED THREE NEW RAP TRACKS CALLED YELLOW TAPE! HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AD, the designs are SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD! Wish you all the best, girl!

Lisa
Lisa

Perusing the store now….just take ALL my money!

Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

OH MY GOD!!!The lottus and rose insignia is completely beautiful!!!!AD ,you are PERFECT!!!!
Did you create the design alone?!?!
I’m in love!!!
It’s possible to me buy in the site and receive in Brazil?

Daisy
Daisy

Idky but this Harry gives me 2014 Harry vibes, and we all know the significance of 2014. What has happened..hhmmm?

Rhonda
Rhonda

Chris
Chris

Sorry I had the link wrong. Attached image here of posting with their caption How is that even remotely Louis’ arm? May not be Zayns either but sure looks like the tattoo patterns. Maybe I’m just too hopeful & delusional. 🥴😩.

94E59A25-AD69-4F94-AFA9-421F41BB04FA.png