As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. Rang on Home

I saw his posts w Gigi and Bella bc they were wearing his new jewelry line but it’s still odd…

2. FineLine on Home

And Bella…

3. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to the work and effort you put into your videos and the…

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

NUSH
NUSH

Hey AD, this account is exposing a lot of things about olivia….. And they are next level nasty and ugly…. What do you think about this????

IMG_20210912_222138.jpg
Chris
Chris

Have you seen this pic from Twitter? Of course they’re saying it’s Louis hugging Harry after show last night, but I can see the patterns are Zayns left arm tattoos. Looks like he threw both arms around Harry’s neck. What do you think? the Twitter link it came from is iicfxxhime. Don’t care if you publish this or not but had to share this.. It does look like his arm to me.

ABD09C3F-8D1D-43DB-B1B0-8E169657C2ED.png
Sandra
Sandra

he kisses his atomic heart in sign of the times and it sounds like he says Will HE ever learn?

Rhonda
Rhonda

Did I just see what I think I did? Lord help me, somebody tell me they did and I’m not imagining that Harry just kissed his heart!

Zara
Zara

He’s so “GOLDEN”
Ahhh he looks so beautiful, angelic, and most importantly happy! 🥰

CC49AF14-DB13-4C4A-A66F-D16FDA66FB0F.jpeg
TlH
TlH

Z out and about last night. Am I crazy or is this Harrys freakin eye on his shirt??!

Jasmine Hanson
Jasmine Hanson

I dont know how legit this is but do what you will win this information.

inbound3430612648243141980.jpg
Der Todesstoß
Der Todesstoß

is the releasing date of your merch in American version or European version?

I have a huge problem with the American version 😐😐😐

Rhonda
Rhonda

I ordered Z’s book (I know I’m late to the game) and imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw the spine of the book is H’s exact mic color from 1D. It’s the little things that warm my Zarry heart. 💚💛

Yess
Yess

Hello!
Have you seen a video on IG about a fan that took a sign to San Antonio Concert that say: Treat this P***y with kindness and Harry’s reaction was to stick his tongue out??? 👅👅👅I think I saw it 20 times and it’s just too much to handle… 😏🤤🥵😈 😍

rina
rina

At this point it is not even zarry relationship status but that H gotta do PR with this ugly , yes i say ugly old woman…like sweety were are the models quite presentable? if you are looking for women with kids to backup the theme in your future album , single mom actress are all over hollywood ,why this succubus? hummm she give me such a bad vibe day by day.Same as gigi who always give me dumb vibe with her insecure ass always looking like she has to beg z to give her a bit of attention…

Well i guess they can’t pretend with genuine girls so …..

FELLOW ZARRIES!

Please check this out, you won’t regret it

Hi AD, this is random, but have you read The Fault in Our Stars? And if you did, did you like it?

Lyrical conversations. Miss these…

inCollage_20210910_210849379.jpg

Try to find a good video but he really says “he’s golden” right? Did anyone hear that too?

Alicia
Alicia

Just a thought. So Harry travels with the peace ring. Although we haven’t seen it, he obviously doesn’t leave home without it. That ring means something significant. I thought I saw earlier that Zayn gave him that ring. Oh well, definately related to Zarry.

Alicia
Alicia

I saw Mamma Malik post good bye Bahamas. Thought I saw someone here post she was in CA with Gigi. Nope.

Anooka
Anooka

Harry in San Antonio last night, dropping the word baby, on purpose, in the lyrics ” i’m having your baby ” in Kiwi. I try to put the link but can’t . Maybe it could worth to look up the two first show to see if he did it . I’m gonna go check !

Harrysdimple

Bring Camille Back ….. She is the best Girlfriend harry ever had

First enhaler
Now this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XdziuJuAjtY&feature=youtu.be

Hope he is ok

I see ppl saying the ring was on on DWD anniversary?! Anniversary for what exactly? And what does the ring show in connection to that? Just curious/asking….

So it seems like he said: “he’s golden” last night. I took a listen myself, and it really does sounds like “he’s”. I hope he just goes for it one time… he’d feel amazin. No ring but 🤷🏻‍♀️
I swear getting to see H this much, is so nice. I literally make a point to kno his next concerts, like a planned evening of H etc. Olivias not the only one who needs to get a life 🤪.

is it me or the beginning of outside by zayn sounds like falling by harry the piano bit in the back

Happy man, dancing, sweating, enjoying, smiling. I love the outfit. Enjoying the stage and the audience. Harry last night in San Antonio.

IMG_20210910_122143.jpg