Latest comments on every post:

1. Angela D Ades on Home

Time to start removing some of them..

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Harrys’ going to town with flags. Pride, BLM, Bi and Lesbian so far and it’s only show 3 ……

Harry’s beloved peace ring showed up on Dusk Til Dawn anniversary. It’s missing today. It did what it needed to do and now its safely in Harrys vault

Daisy
Daisy

There’s definitely another band with the peace ring, which he took out later in the show. I’m 100% sure

IMG_20210910_033140.jpg
Peaches
Peaches

Fellow Zarries, check out 9:54 of the link below, you shall not regret. It’s the communication expert doing yet another 1D reaction. This one is golden! Pun fully intended.

1905cfc
1905cfc

Is it just me, or does this note change at 3:57 by H sounds like Z’s voice.

Verna Cohen

harry_update acct. on IG has a pic of Harry in San Antonio today. He’s wearing a sweatshirt that says Green Bay Packers and the famous fisherman hat. 😏 Did anyone see the pics of people waiting in a huge line yesterday just to buy merch? I’ve seen a couple girls who have made it to both shows and are in San Antonio now. Talk about devotion!

It’s actually 95 degrees. He doesn’t care 😭

Screenshot_20210909_223923.jpg

People said Harry didn’t support BLM movement. Apparently he does.
The internet is so judgemental.

Screenshot_20210909-222119_YouTube.jpg

Look at him 🥺

IMG_20210909_220912.jpg

Does the W stand for Wattpad? Lol

Anon
Anon

Something I have noticed about larries , they always claim hs1 is better than fine line because they have used the songs on hs1 as proofs when it is obviously not for Louis, fine line is more connected to Zayn so the larries try to say harry is being less open and the album is not that great

NUSH
NUSH

Hey AD, do you have any idea what video are they talking about….????? I can’t find it

IMG_20210909_215814.jpg
Deb
Deb

Oh it looks bigger since I submitted it😀

Deb
Deb

I hate myself right now….

I tried too make this attachment bigger for last hour it’s the right size in my images but when I attach here wouldn’t get bigger here…😞. So I’ll explain. E News put out article yesterday that spoke with O and,she plans to follow him on tour and support him whenever she can… Long and short the “Bitch” Ain’t going away.

When I read here
that she was at the Denver concert. The wind got knocked out of my sails. I was so happy yesterday morning to see Harry back to his old self , and everyone posting great pics and coments,….then this shit!!!

Bitch, stop trying to be a groupie and and get your shit together and go home to your children. And stop sucking the life out of a man who is mentally damaged and vulnerable.

Leach!!!! 😠
Ps knew it was coming, so with that said,nothing going forward will surprise me!!! Sorry just been keeping that inside for awhile..

Screenshot 2021-09-093910319124750546425.png

Hey AD, what are your dream collabs for Z and Harry? Curious to know 🙂

tid08
tid08

Ad thank you for this platform , where we zarries can have a safe place to share our views . I think that it’s better to not have much popularity for zarry because if it becomes too known then we will also have delusional people who will just attack everyone and make zarry a joke in front of anyone. And as for larries I don’t know why would they want to visit this website if their belief is so strong. And also why do they find it necessary to come here and talk shit about zarry. I personally dont mind who they ship just dont get defensive and let others have their opinion and we arent here to make you zarries or hate anyone .The first time I saw 1D , the chemistry of zarry was insane and it alone made me want to venture out and find out more . They both have quite distinctive personalities but for them to vibe and have this kind of love I belive their basic beliefs and morals must be same or they just admire and respect each others ideas and beliefs .

Sweat for me, sweat for me…🤭

IMG_20210909_131554.jpg

I had a crazy ass dream last night. ZAYN effing Malik was my neighbor and I was still alive, somehow. One day he came home from somewhere and loudly started playing Harry’s Girl Crush on his TV and started crying. It felt real, wish it’d actually happen

Do you think James Corden knows? Or Gemma or Safaa?

TlH
TlH

So there’s video of security walking into the San Antonio arena with a jersey with Styles on the back. Omg if harry wears a jersey tomorrow people will lose their shit!!

NUSH
NUSH

So we got the peace ring back when olivia was not there…

Just tell me harry which person I need to throw out to get the rose ring back?!?!?!

Larries??? Gigi??? The entire world???

R T
R T

Harry is too damn smart for the peace ring to just mean nothing. He wears his jewelry so particularly and consistently even on the same fingers.

That being said idk if it has anything to do w Zayn, I mainly took it as his joy/peace is returning. Maybe he’s feeling better now, maybe Olivia left and he doesn’t have to fake anything, idk. This leads me to the next ‘?’

Was Olivia there or not?? I saw one person say yes but I am skeptical and need some photo/video evidence bc the peace ring makes more sense if she wasn’t there.

Gucci on Instagram…

Screenshot_2021-09-08-19-13-07-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Meanwhile … in another galaxy a woman dreams of cherries ..

Screenshot_2021-09-08-17-17-49-30_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Jasmine Hanson
Jasmine Hanson

Guys ,people at the concert were that Olivia was there, she came for golden and she left. She returned for falling, the video were harry was singing Falling ,people at the concert that saw Olivia said he looked at her before he wiped his tear

5.2K