New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

Wtj99
Wtj99
3 months ago

Hey I’m new to this community .I just heard zayn’s song too much ft timbaland. He uses a word “d-low”. I googled it and found that it means men who identify as heterosexual but have physical relations with men secretly. I just wanted to know wether anyone has noticed this .

Rose
Rose
3 months ago

I don’t know if this has been brought up anywhere before. Pandemic zarry discoverer here. But in the Vibez video, what do you think the SSMALIK means? Could it be referring to Stockholm Syndrome, the 1D song?
Another thing and this is me grasping for anything but the SSMALIK inverted makes the MS look like HS… lol

3 months ago

Ok so I just need to say it…. I’m not really an Olivia fan. I definitely want Harry to be in a healthy relationship either Zayn (🤞🙏🏼) or someone else but the more we get these pictures the more their relationship feels uncomfortable and wrong. Of course, I don’t know anything….this is just my opinion of what I feel when I see them. The last two pictures I saw, 1 with Harrys arm around her neck seemed like a buddy hug. It looked unnatural. I kept thinking of her and him having a romantic connection but it made me feel 🤢. The 2nd picture where she is holding his waist, is just weird bc he was turning around and his face was so blurry. There’s a video also of the day before and pictures of her solo. She looked miserable. I tried to like them as a romantic pair but they just seem like two different ppl forcing something to look like something it isn’t. Again, I definitely cld be completely off but it’s just hard to see them and not feel like it’s wrong on some level.

TlH
TlH
3 months ago

Whatevers fair lyrics from the beginning of Zayns I like the way

Anooka
Anooka
3 months ago

I think in Yellow Metal , the part of ” i like the way he feel.. .” , the song in the background is from Barry White ” Can’t get enought of you babe “

Kate
Kate
3 months ago

I was unsuccessful in attaching a gossip column (Just Jared) from 2014 so I will have to type this. What happened to Paul Higgins? The gossip column I couldn’t attach was talking about Zarry arriving in Australia a day after everyone else, but most of the column was about Paul being let go, it read like it was all related. I know the gossip columns are semi literate sometimes, but it seemed like two items to me, Zarry day later and Paul Higgins gone.

3 months ago

Also thinking why Harry wld wear a bandana again? It’s been a while right? I’d love to kno wtf is going on with those boys.

3 months ago

Thking about Zayns rap, and wondering what his family thinks of it? They normally promote his music alittle here and there. Is this different bc it’s not contractual?! But I still think Zayn putting a rap out wld get his family’s support thru social media. UNLESS….they listened to the words of his rap and it’s too open for them and/or they r learning some things about Zayn and his state of mind. Imagine they thought everything was all good, and u hear he’s struggling….I’d think they cld understand Zayn’s lyrics quicker bc they kno how he speaks etc. And his Dad? I wonder if putting it thru is cousin made it easier for all his family to hear?

Alex
3 months ago

Hey AD! I hope you are doing well. Is it another coincidence that suddenly Zayn is a big fan of Ingrid Michaelson the person who is writing the music for “The Notebook” broadway adaptation whose movie is one of Harry’s favorite? There seems to be too many coincidences with these guys!

Peaches
Peaches
3 months ago

Well, oh lord. You know that moment when something is bugging you and you can’t stop until you figure out why? I’ve already explained lemon over ice, from urban dictionary, but the watermelon was weird for me. I know H said it was party inspired by Brautigan’s ”Ïn Watermelon Sugar”’, but, but, BUT. Bear with me here – LITTLE THINGS COLLECTION.

The collection is called “Little Things” and will include products like lip gloss, lipsticks and nail polishes. The flavors will have hilariously awesome names like “Harry Loves Strawberry,“Zayn loves Watermelon,” “Louis loves Vanilla,” “Niall loves Cherry” and “Liam loves Blueberry.”

source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/one-direction-makeup-line_n_3665033

I mean, I know it’s nothing, but I thought it was funny and you guys would have a laugh with me. Otherwise Cherry is about Niall 😀

Zarrylover
Zarrylover
3 months ago

Hey AD. Just now on twitter I have seen a thread where people are mentioning the fact that Harry was seeing a dutch- Indonesian with French descent model going by the name Nicole. She was apparently the one to take the picture we got of harry feeding the fish ( the picture was taken in her sister’s bedroom) and they were seeing each other between Feb 2019 to November 2020. Apparently you can see her walk by at 2:32 in the Harry and James corden’s parents Miami video. Let us know what you think 🤔 .

Luna
Luna
3 months ago

I was doing some investigation which I may shouldnt had and I discovered Z and H London house are 20 minutes drive. Now I feel like a stalker 😭😭

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
3 months ago

Ok something is bothering me..after someone in the comments posted Gigi’s card with the heart on the sleeve after Z had broken up with her, i started to really think about her behavior and somethings are pretty disturbing..why was she with Kacey Musgraves at the CMA swards in November 2019? She was smug and iits timing is even more disturbing..we know lights up released the month before..we also know Zayns distraught just do it post the following month for Harry to drop the album..Why do i get the feeling that she is literally threatening him anytime he gets brave enough to think he can do it? Just like the weird things going on now..Zayn goes MIA just after birthday..very probably was at the Brits..it sounded real to me..so she releases a birthday pic of them kissing..he responds by leaking that jonas brothers song..then she comrs back with the weird baby video singing i like to eat apples and bananas( laughing) so he releases the 24 minute rap being pretty clear at least to us what he thinks of her..Mean Queens running the scene?? Then i can’t help but think she’s part of the reason Harry became more open about his own sexuality publicly and on the level he has ..to take away any power she thought she had over him..Now im not saying Zayn gets a free pass by any means..but I think he’s been running scared and maybe for a lil more reason than just coming out but how he would be outted and made to look..Am i way off??i truely wanted to believe Gigi was kinder to him than that

RJP
RJP
3 months ago

Inzayn posted a song called I like the way which is another rap song I think and will be posting another song called when I was 21 tomorrow. Have no clue why these songs are being “leaked”.

Anita
Anita
3 months ago

New pics of H with fans in London today, he’s wearing the golden cross with the banana pendant again 🙈

3 months ago

Nice picture of H in the deep pink beanie with fans apparently from Saturday 29May21. Looking very sweet and seemed chilled/happy.

Ad's fan
Ad's fan
3 months ago

M dying sequel I here oh my fuck please update soon

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Hey have you all heard Harry IS releasing a UNISEX makeup and parfum line? 😲😌💃
He is finally done with making music 😂🎶

Anooka
Anooka
3 months ago

A pic from a clip of H congratulating friends who have a baby two weeks ago. The peace ring seem to be back again but on opposite hand and finger , but on the right hand IS THAT THE FUCKING ROSE RING ??????????????

Screenshot_20210531-112942.png

What do you think AD?

Screenshot_2021-05-31-16-18-03-56.jpg
3 months ago

Just thinking if Holivia is PR, seems it would benefit O the most in terms of public profile? Seems really strange in terms of the film because you’d think having Harry in the cast would have been fantastic promo in it’s own right without resorting to anything else. The interest in My Policeman certainly suggests that would be the case. But I guess having an ongoing “relationship” keeps the film in mind from end of filming through to release. Seems to be a weird way to need to live …

3 months ago

She …. rumor mill name for possible “genderless” cosmetics venture based on how H’s name is presented on published company registration documentation … sHe would equally appropriate …