As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. At this point that phrase TPWK is so hollow to me it’s laughable.

2. Sam on Home

And the patheticness continues; Slytherin has been papped in LA wearing a TPWK sweatshirt today. 😏🙄😑

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

Jasmine Hanson
Jasmine Hanson

Rant ahead*

I just finished listening to adore you and tbh I’m really disappointed in zayn, like harry wrote that beautiful song for Zayn and in return he got back together with g like that is a slap to the face. This lyrics ‘walk through fire for you just let me adore you’ kills me each time because harry will do anything for zayn but he cowardly hides behind a smokescreen. If anyone wrote that song for me,we are getting married. Harry deserves to be loved just like how he loves Zayn.

Rant over.

PS: Zayn if you are reading this, don’t do a face tattoo

2 months ago

I know this is kinda random…. But has anyone watched Ted Lasso and thought how H wld feel seeing those scenes of J upset bc his marriage is falling apart. I swear, I love H, think this is PR driven, and that whatever happened he was manipulate. I do believe, O was super sneaky and calculated. But I cldnt help but think of H while seeing J play a very very convincing heart broken man….Good man. I was mad a bit and sad. Most time u don’t see the pain happening but that seemed so real….it was hard to not tear up.

blue
blue
2 months ago

Ahhhhh🥵🥵🥵 look at Jen fangirling over harry without him even trying 😭😭 and people are still wondering why g is obsessed with him!!!! anyways Olivia must be a proud mom now😁

inbound7921022558696342127.jpg
2 months ago

The PLEASING on H’s hoodie might be a trademark for his Pleased As Holdings Limited “cosmetics and perfume” wholesale company.

Hi,

Check this youtuber assessment of Harry’s solo songs VS Niall’s.

I love Niall but Harry really work hard to produce good music not only to gain money and keep attention at him.

Beside Holivia sh*t.

Peaches
Peaches
2 months ago

Hey, remember when AD said something in the lines of “I’ll archive everything when we get to 1k comments”. That was like 10 days ago and we’re well over 2k now 😀

AD – how close is 1 million clicks? We should celebrate somehow <3

2 months ago

When you don’t have personality, pride and zero self-respect :

Screenshot_20210804_164912.jpg
Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

H and Z wearing similar neck chains. Maybe it’s “The Chain” (they will never break) keeping them together? (Fleetwood Mac)

rina
rina
2 months ago

Not my baby Z(look at me calling him baby when we are the same age ) collecting all kind of addiction: nymphomanic tentancies, maybe pain kink with all those tatoo , conspirationist , weed, an obsession for a curly lad out there.he must be one of those all or nothing person which make been in between an absolute hell for him.

Dear Ad one day i will like to read your take on the power dynamic between zarry , i think you mention it somewhere in the comment of neon red. thanks

R T
R T
2 months ago

Joanne the Scammer liked Zayns insta pic. You all remember her?? Haha she was the best, so funny.

91315689-FE8E-484E-9BD7-D547AA97A0C5.png
2 months ago

AD do you think it will be Msg 2.0? It’s so crazy that they reached out to you days before concert and said that Zayn would be there that night. The possibility of all this happening again? If they reach you again, you will let us know too, right? 😭

IMG_20210803_144549.jpg
rina
rina
2 months ago

Christobel Riley where are you?hahaha…..

Robin
Robin
2 months ago

Hi AD, this is totally unrelated to everything, but would you ever make a ”Zouis being idiots” video or something like that? Only if you want to, of course. I just think they had a great friendship

Alicia
Alicia
2 months ago

I really think those necklaces Harry and Zayn are wearing are identical. And I think the picture with the hat is Zayn showing us. I really think he wanted us to pay attention to the necklace not the tattoo. Just a thought.

2 months ago

Who also said they wrote tightrope? I wonder how much Zayn added to all these co-written songs? I know many artists write their music with ppl all the time. But Z said this album was his most honest and very personal to him, so it feels weird that ppl are saying they wrote these songs. Ya kno? I feel like Z wrote most of the lyrics but had help. Some songs just seem too personal

Tina
Tina
2 months ago

AD u wer soo right..l follow a lot of zarry pages on insta and they are all abt zarry&zayn.They even say lets keep supporting zarry &zayn …. m like where is harry in all this??They post and do streaming parties for only Z’s music …like wat abt H,he only has 2songs that need to get to 100mill,y cant we add them to the list.l really feel sorry for H the larries are all abt Lou and most zarries are all abt Z.

2 months ago

Nice review in The New York Times about Bethan Robert’s My Policeman which apparently hadn’t been published in the USA until now. Interest in the book was spark by filming. Wondering if book’s publication might mean release date of the film is getting closer.

Peaches
Peaches
2 months ago

Oh, and internet going MAD cause someone posted Rebecca Ferguson’s Teardrops live performance on 1D’s official YouTube account. It was up a little over an hour, got up to 250k views, 20+ comments and a lot of confused fans. Rebecca posted on her IG story that it might be the way of boys supporting her or a mistake (I’m sure it was the latter but I’m laughing soooo hard, people going nuts with theories). And then this tweet killed me:

Peaches
Peaches
2 months ago

And then someone noticed this. Are we getting Hizzo collab? And I have a feeling the song is called “Unbothered” 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210802-045115_Twitter.jpg
Peaches
Peaches
2 months ago

Soooo, we have Lizzo posting this today

Screenshot_20210802-045156_Instagram.jpg
Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

Random thought: Just came to think of the Gremlin pic Z posted on IG Jan 31 and if it was a nod to H’s Bday. Since 2021 is hating on H and Z I think it was and a hilariously sweet one at that.
How do you prevent the cute little fury gremlin turning into an obnoxious looney? You don’t feed them after midnight, you keep them away from bright light and…water!
How does H react when someone squirts water (or beer 😁) on him? Im not saying H turns into an obnoxious looney but he tends to go a little crazy (and we love him for it).
IF (not saying it was) Z’s gremlin post was for H…well then I just adore the mind of that sweet china cat sunflower creature even more!

5.5K