As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is here! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey! Read now: CHAPTERS

Latest comments on every post:

1. Rang on Home

I saw his posts w Gigi and Bella bc they were wearing his new jewelry line but it’s still odd…

2. FineLine on Home

And Bella…

3. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to the work and effort you put into your videos and the…

Shop Now (www.wyldfleur.store)

R T
R T
2 months ago

This guy is a communication coach but reacts to videos of people’s interactions and reads their body language and group dynamic. He has done one on each of the 1D boys and 3 of them as a group. Studying the dynamic and confidence of each and how they all express themselves.

The link below is his most recent reaction to young 1D and it’s so cool to see his blind reactions with no bias or outside opinion.
He mentions at the end of this video that he notices Harry and Zayn seem to have a more intimate dynamic than the others and admiration for one another. In one of his previous 1D reaction videos of them in 2014, he mentions that Zayn seems to really respect and admire Harry.

Alissa
2 months ago

I couldn’t stop crying about how disgusting some of Harry’s fan are. They try to manipulate and mould him the way they want. Always set the bars too high and object to his dating, social, & private life. Like our man literally preach TPWK:((((( SO DONE W ALL OF THEM

Der Todesstoß
Der Todesstoß
2 months ago

Out of topic (I think), but why do people (mostly Larries 😐) actually want 1D to come back as a band?

Zayn got a very bad Eating Disorder

Liam was thinking about suicide

(Harry, Niall and Louis) don’t about their negative feedback from the band?

Like why 🙁 I mean we get very good music from them, what more and it’s not like one of them is currently at a bad place in terms of music and capital. WHAT MORE could we as Fans and some Air Conditioners ask for

2 months ago

Wait so zayn didn’t write entertainer?? Oh wow

2 months ago

How do they always show up at the same time? Days, weeks, not a word or sight from H or Z but then within 24hrs they both show up somehow. It’s crazy really! H does look happy. Its funny how happy he can be w/out Olivia being there for him to obsess over. Lol!

Yellow
Yellow

He looks so happy 🥺

EC7E049B-E80B-402D-ADB4-02A221ECA7FF.png
angiev
angiev
2 months ago

AD, you know from my regular comments that I am such a huge Harry fan. When I got tickets to his 2020 tour, I was beside myself. The concert I have tickets to is on 9/13. I am so upset right now because there’s another covid outbreak. It’s hard to know the truth about how bad it really is but there will be thousands of people at the concert. You know how special H is and his shows. I have 3 of the top 10 comorbidities. This is such a huge thing to me but I’m afraid to go even with an n95 mask. It’s you only live once, stop being paranoid vs is it worth the risk. I guess we ask ourselves that through life. I’m sorry if this is inappropriate and understand if you delete it. I guess I just wanted feedback from people who get it because I am really really torn. I want to be in the same room and see him perform so much.

Rhonda
Rhonda
2 months ago

Harry spotted in LA today with a “new” necklace. I could not find a clear picture so if anyone else finds one please post. Not sure how well it will post from my phone.
Look familiar???

Screenshot_20210731-192931_Gallery.jpg
Jasmine hanson
Jasmine hanson

I think zarry is back . Since z posted that selfie , I have been suspicious

I aways love Zayn and Harry but especially today 😂

Screenshot_20210801_011730.jpg
2 months ago

I saw some Zarries saying that Zayn might have been with Anne. Cause after zayn’s post today Anne is posting garden pictures I don’t know some weird connections. In short people are saying that it’s not his farm. US has been pretty hot lately and him wearing such clothing seems weird. I don’t know. What if he is/was in London??? Definitely not with Gigi cause she must have posted thousands times if not Zayn atleast the baby

2 months ago

Hey Zayn, we can’t see ur new tattoo(s). Can u send us a clearer picture please?! 😂 LOL Imagine he really does read our comments and posts a clearer picture 😂😂😂

Random
2 months ago

I can’t stop thinking about Brokeback Mountain when I see Zayn selfie, anyone else?

TlH
TlH
2 months ago

He’s got a new tattoo on his face??? Holy shit!! What does it say?? Also the fisherman pic is so 🔥 if you aint a fisherman you aint shit 😂

Aaj
Aaj
2 months ago

Zayn just posted on IG! He’s looking well and healthy. Something is definitely about to happen since he hardly ever posts pictures of himself. Oh lord, please don’t let it be a Zigi circus!
Also watch Gigi post soon to convince people of their “togetherness” and “connection” and also to steal some of the spotlight 😂 .

Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

Love this! Put your HZ glasses on and tell me this clip isn’t full of references to them?!

James and Ed as cowboys:

Alexandra
Alexandra
2 months ago

Interesting article. It says Harry has become Olivia’s puppy dog and then a little down it says their romance is fizzling out.

2 months ago

https://okmagazine.com/p/harry-styles-obsessed-with-olivia-wilde. I don’t know if it’s legit but I don’t like the ‘boy toy’ thing

Wtj99
Wtj99
2 months ago

I think a majority of people likely guess that H is not straight however even if Z drops hints about his sexuality people don’t catch on because of all the zigi stuff and him going along with it . Z is just so contradictory , he drops subtle hints on his sexual orientation and then will hide behind zigi facade. He just needs to decide whether he wants to be more open or have this staged zigi life . His internal conflict keeps us on edge , I don’t know what h may have felt. Even if in past they had an understanding of zigi/zarry roles, h would have always felt that he was not enough . And this feeling of not being enough messes you up a big time.

06:49- 07:13

A communications expert who knows nothing about Zarry watches a video from the early years of One Direction and catches his attention the moment Zayn and Harry look at each other. The strange thing is that in his previous video, he said that Zayn had great respect and admiration for Harry. And in the videos he watches, zayn and harry do not verbally communicate with each other or even look at each other for more than 2-3 seconds. He see how intense they were in those seconds of looking at each other. It’s crazy that other people don’t see how genuinely intense and romantic Zarry is. I wonder what he would say if he saw their stage dynamics lol. 😂

Peaches
Peaches

Where did the AD Ramblings channel go 🙁

rina
rina
2 months ago

Taryn literally got a girlfriend gosh i didn’t known , somebody to confirm it ?And i wonder what Z does of his days since like syd say and other people say they didn’t have physical contact or well maybe due to the pandemic

5.5K