New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u guys if it seems real or fake? Looks like she was trying to sent to tmz and Perez Hilton, I don’t know. Do U guys thing this is real? https://mobile.twitter.com/Lourdes39203406/with_replies

Apple
Apple

Sooo, zayn didn’t wrote the song. Sdy and her friends wrote the line ‘yeah you could be my wife for real’.
Interesting. Very interesting.

Screenshot_20210729_111650.jpg
Apple
Apple

Soooo Zayn didn’t wrote this song. Interesting. So the line ‘yeah you could be my wife for real’ is from syd and her friends. Very, very interesting.

Alex
Alex

Exited for this! Wonder if Harry will watch it too, since he is a big fan of the movies!

BD5843AC-4C8C-4B01-91BD-E75C751F0A3C.png

This really made me giggle cause Gigi calls the paps 24/7.

5A04E8ED-A051-4939-A0F2-272109337862.png

Gigi is out again with the child without zayn today. We have not seen zayn in TWO months after the incident. I really think zayn is going to show up soon … gigi has been alone too much

WITW
WITW

It’s Interesting that there have been less pap pictures of G since her Open Letter. I wonder if her strategy backfired. Why would the media want to camp outside your house each day just to see you push a stroller around. You are saying you don’t want your daughter shown so why would the media be interested in still being there? So basically she chased her publicly away and you know she wants the publicity.

Ppl are funny!!! It’s painfully comical sometimes. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Stop this mess!

192FCEE5-0802-41E1-AC9C-4ABAD682C429.png
Eloisa
Eloisa

Some random information:

According to some recent research published in i-d magazine (Vice):

Harry Styles is the least swear-y musician, according to science
The man is just too wholesome!

Tom (Harry) describes gay people in the my policeman book. It’ll be fun for me to hear things like that out of his mouth. He’s like “wait a minute, this sounds familiar??” 😂

Screenshot_20210727_202107.jpg
Peaches
Peaches

These deuxmoi “sources” are really looking for lines in fanfics… I mean, “what a boomer” – yeah, movie director who doesn’t know how video calls work. Right. I cannot even. Hand over the bucket again, please.

Screenshot_20210727-061746_Instagram.jpg

Seeing snippets there may not be actually be much H footage in DWD and what’s left is forced/awkward. This comes off rumours that there was edit to date screening which appears to have been pretty confusing and just OK. Also seen tweet querying whether DWD will be quietly consigned to streaming on HBOMax sometime in 2022 i.e. never make the big screen. Guess we’ll see. But I would argue a great cast isn’t enough to save a film if story and direction isn’t there and lots of hype just make the letdown worse.

I’ve never seen this picture before lol.Sigh could you imagine if we ever get a pic of zarry together in present day life.Ugh I hate them y tf are they so hell bent on ruining their own lives I can’t stand them bye,

5B674FB8-C63D-4B45-8632-F288989F8F6D.jpeg
WITW
WITW

I wonder if O reminds H of Caroline. She reminds me of Caroline.

Interesting piece in the Mirror about whether H’s gay sex scenes in My Policemen will be realistic as spruked by media (including the Mirror). If yes it would be break through moment in the way gay sex/physical intimacy is portrayed in main stream films which lean towards fade outs and allusions.

Noticed the little bird outline on Z’s right hand was not airbrush for the Best Song Ever mv. Really sweet that Veronica and Z share that tattoo.

Something random. “The Idea of You” is being turned into a movied by Amazon. It’s a 2017 novel about a 39-40 year woman whose husband leaves her for a younger woman. She ends up taking their daughter to a music festival and while there meets the 24 year old lead singer in the world’s biggest boy band. What follows is a world wide whirlwind secret romance. Anne Hathaway’s casting as the lead female was announced in June but can’t find any word on casting for the male lead other than it will be interesting role to fill. Wondering if one of the 1D boys will auditon?

Wtj99
Wtj99

I just hate those people who recognize zarry as bromance and stan Larry, like how could you not see the sizzling chemistry. I remember it was my friend who introduced me to 1D and as I wasn’t taking much interest she told me about there being a secret relationship . She didn’t tell me which one . I went on YouTube searched all the ships , came across Larry, was not impressed. I just watched one zarry video and got stuck in this relation. By the way my friend is still a Larry, I found out later. But I was like zarry has such a palpable romantic connection , you have to be either a hater to not see it or a complete idiot.

Charlotte Clark has been let go / won’t be part of H’s US Love on Tour band for reasons she doesn’t understand. Reminded me a bit of Jason being unsure why he and ‘o broke up. Unsure if Charlotte was in the band for the Grammy’s. Thinking H might be sticking to that line up for the US i.e. backing singers and horns. Really curious re drummer and whether Mitch will be there.

Ok so I’m revisiting the f slur fight and the more I thk of it the more it feels like an attack on Z bc DJ 🤢 was fed up with what he heard/knows and possibly thought he was being a “good” “tough” friend. Not that I agree bc I 100percent don’t but IMO that’s why Bella stood by him, and bc she’s a shitty person. But I feel this altercation was bigger than just a fight but for me a window into Zs hidden life and proof to him being closeted. I don’t put it pass the Hadids to set up the fight to give Z a scare of being outed but I’m feeling like the fact it wasn’t talked about might mean that weren’t expecting it so they didn’t plan PR for it either. Idk, but I feel it proves even more that Zarry was very real

Natalie
Natalie
WITW
WITW

I started watching Ted Lasso I think in Dec/Jan when I started hearing a buzz about the show. I didn’t know Jasón, his work on SNL or movies. He (his character) is really sweet and I could not wait for Season 2 to promete today. I already watched it and really enjoyed it.

As for H, in this scenario where 2 nice guys are involved i how H doesn’t become the bad guy.