New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. 2

2. here they are

3. what pics? yes i’m disgusted and I haven’t even seen them

4. Tbug on Home

adorbs…and again i want to talk about his sexy hands…idk why but i like his hands

5. Tbug on Home

but can we at least talk about his hands…they are nice hands…like sexy and clean idk what it is… 😉

3 months ago

Found this twitter account @2021teatime that reviewed the “Holivia” history from a PR perspective. Certainly gathers all the elements that make it feel odd … intriguing … The thing that’s always made me feel strange is H’s frown in the hand holding walk to wedding sequence. Also her looking at the ground and him looking at the camera.

Anooka
Anooka
3 months ago

According to Google, Yaser his born in Lahore, Pakistan .

Kate
Kate
3 months ago

This is just weird, so I thought I’d share it. It’s an online article about Harry filing papers to start a cosmetics company. The original story was in US Weekly, but the article I read is from “Pennsylvania News Today”. The other articles seemed to be about people with a PA connection. Harry’s friend, the other one, Xanders family is from PA, is there some weird algorithm to these online stories that would pick up Harry’s name and connect it to Pennsylvania? I think with the baby and the pandemic and doing the work of 10 people, Harry probably hasn’t been in PA for a while.

Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
3 months ago

Ok I have a thought on this leaked music it may offend some of of you but this is really important

” All these leaked songs or the covers or the last rap even apart from how sad it is on zee’s behalf like how his mental health is right now it all sounds like an emotional trap like this is kinda toxic i agree he is not in best mindset nd after the baby maybe it’s even worse but showing everyone this vulenerabilty even everyone is leaving like theirs no way he doesn’t know AD or about her work nd when she is such a important part to zarry nd she says that she is not going to talk about zarry or how upset he made everyone with that stupid diss tweet we suddenly have the leaked song nd the thing is it’s not him it’s daniaal doing it like right now if anything can be done about PR or anyother problem it’s zayn that needs to manup and talk or take a step forward to fight this but instead we get this and it all makes us sad and worried about him it’s like stopping haz from moving on nd like us to believe and stay with this all whatever it is like him in problems nd it again becomes all about zayn ( not saying he wants attention or something like that) nd this is exactly where it becomes toxic “

idk this may not make sense or sounds like a stpuid ramble but like it’s thought that came

Hume
Hume
3 months ago

Always enjoy your posts and videos

3 months ago

What I’ve hear so far from Zayns rap.. I like it a lot. I love that he is so different and u never kno what’s coming next musically speaking

3 months ago

I haven’t even had a chance to hear Zayn’s song….but his cousin putting out music 🤨 makes me think that Zayn might really be in London.. right? I’ll have to get back to this!!!
I was listening to Harry’s quarantine playlist and a lot was very Zarry but I noticed during the Beatles song Something he chose a cover of it. In the cover, instead of she pronouns its he. The cover is so similar to the original, so I thk he only listened to it bc it felt more personally connected to him with the he pronoun.

Phoeinx_1209
Phoeinx_1209
3 months ago

idk but the lyrics of this leaked rap is way too much to handle the refrences to haz,his style, zayn’s own mini refrences in terms of clothing like he literally mentioned all his own family,new beginnings,calling out on haddids, his past it’s dark deep shit nd kinda scary 😐

Jennifer
Jennifer
3 months ago

Have you heard Zayn’s rap that his cousin uploaded on sound cloud I think there is a few zarry things in it but take a listen and tell us what you think please

Aleesh
Aleesh
3 months ago

Did anyone listen to the new rap song of Zayn that Daniaal Malik just shared via his Instagram? I would love to hear what AD has to say about it. Also, if anyone find the lyrics, please do share!

TIna
TIna
3 months ago

Just wanted to tell you that in India ‘6’ means gay. What do you think that is why harry put song name as sunflower vol. 6. And Zayn had this 6 Tattoo because of that..what do you think.

TIna
TIna
3 months ago

I recently came across a Zayn’s cover of I wanna know by joe. It’s of around feb 2018. In that cover he is clearly seen singing to “he”.maybe at that time Zarry was together.

Ali
Ali
3 months ago

Zayn cousin daniel just released a 24 minutes rap of Zayn and he’s calling out everyone. Even the president and saying he’s living in pretense.

3 months ago

I just saw some clip that Bella put up and than deleted of the baby’s foot 🙄 while they are singing. It says Zayn is there singing too but of course u can’t see him and honestly it doesn’t sound like him. Are my ears lying or that’s him? I don’t have Instagram or Twitter but is it really easy to accidentally post things? Bc these ppl are constantly having “slips”. Am I wrong to Thk that these are planned slips and they wanna seem to be private but put it out long enough for the fans to spread the PR?

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
3 months ago

Out of topic I guess, why are many people starting to react to Zarry🤷 , not that I am not glad😐 but curious 🧐
I mean some of them are Larries 🤢🤮, first they say Zarry is not real🙄 now they are reacting to Videos and I’m like 😲
🌚🌚🤣

Anooka
Anooka
3 months ago

I just want to thank you for the new comment section! The like button is a must for me ! You work so hard on evererything ! I witnessed your learning from your YT Channel , to your IG account and now to your website. Your talents are only growing. I am a big fan. Thanks for this space without the negativity and narrow-mindedness of Twitter stan.

Zarry duet
Zarry duet
3 months ago

AD, thank you for the new layout! Love the comment section, more convenient now, i can see and edit the text I submitted yay!

As for the sequel title imho you could stick with the tradition of a poem’s quote as you’ve done with TTUM? Some poem that would somehow represent Zayn? I assume the sufi mystical tradition has impacted his lyrical style a lot, it can easily be seen in his wast usage of sufi archetypes, allegories, metaphors etc.

Thanks once again for the amazing content. Can’t wait for both your books.

Have a good day)

3 months ago

I love that Nova Red Room interview with Smallzy.. There is a moment when Harry does this shoulder move that’s so Zayn. I’ve seen Zayn do it so many times. It’s at like :20secs. I love it. The movement and the way he talks…it’s Zayn 🥰

Jason
Jason
3 months ago

Loving the new updates and more accessible comment section. Excited about the sequel and your other book

Denni
Denni
3 months ago

This is incredible!!!!! You’ve been growing and upgrading and this is just amazing!!!! Love the new layout, love the small tweeks that you’ve been making here and there and I can’t wait to see what you do next. Wonderful job A.D.