New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. I agree there shouldn’t be a difference between how hetero and same sex love scenes are depicted in film. I…

2. She didn’t say she was fired without being told why. She said for reasons she didn’t understand, which means she…

3. I just mean graphic as in showing them nude and actually playing the scene out on camera, as opposed to…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Bobbi
Bobbi

I realize it probably means nothing, but I still love it when Harry is casually included in in photo collages of Zayn’s family. Waliyha reposted this on her Instagram story.

Screenshot_20210722-182609.png
Peaches
Peaches

Take this one with a grain of salt, cause, you know, deuxmoi…

Screenshot_20210722-075951_Instagram.jpg
rina
rina

while i was reading neon red my imagination gone wild .Like Z and H boyfriend , is H gonna bring Z in italy on a yacht since he love the country that much.lol. with Z who cant swim…or Z gonna bring him in jamaica . i’m just thinking how gonna be their daily life , like for example since Z hate some events , will H be able to drag him .lol just them arguing on trvials things or so….how you see it? let’s go let your imagination run wild in the comments

Daisy
Daisy

Why do ziams even exist? I mean that’s next level clowning, worse than Ls ig

Random. So the Maliks have posted eid mubarak pics of each other on IG and I saw no one tagged Z or wished him yet. Its early yet, it could happen. But now I’m thinking their communicating in private instead of on social media. DMing each other instead. It makes sense and it would kinda explain the father’s day thing as well you know. Because surely the mother can not ignore her son to that extent… Right? Cause they’ve always seemed close for that to be the case.
And then am I crazy for just wishing O had said, “no we’re not ” instead the suspenseful, “you know I’m not gonna talk to you right?” 😑😑😑 That’s answer got me edge. I know, I know. There have a time and place for answering questions but don’t some celebrities just outright answer “no it’s not true” sometimes??? Waiting for official statements sucks sometimes ☹️☹️☹️. Is anyone worried that engaged /married stuff might be real after all??? Her response is making me itch😑😑😑. I hope its not

Momo
Momo

I was in work today and Jessie’s Girl came on the radio, I honestly could have cried, the nostalgia, their little happy faces when they used to dance that little dance together. I love remembering all the good things but it also makes me so sad 😔

Thinking about H and his “relationships”Harry went from a secret relationship with Z. For mostly, IMO, closested reasons and a lot that stems from that. Not able to talk about it or share it mostly to protect Z and Zs issues. Honestly, not sharing the happiness and love is what’s hard, it’s sad. And now pr or not, this relationship seems to be “hidden” or “not talked about” for reasons that are also not great (being in another relationship, kids, being the boss, etc) We all can pretty much agree, that at first O was positive bc we thought she wasn’t hiding her appreciation for H, and H deserved a friend/person to be open without conditions or fears but now it’s like she just as bad as Z in that regard. I mean, H left one relationship with a selfish person for another selfish person. But at least Zs, IMO, issues feel understandablely difficult bc it stemmed deep and honestly it is killing Z, but Os were just irresponsible and selfish and looks to be killing H. Could have been completely different.

Ok, so I was thinking…. Shd someone just go and find either H or Z and get some answers. We cld start a Zarry go fund me! 😂 LOL. I SWEAR I think about it sometimes. Like let me just talk to one of them, 😂 am I crazy 🤪😂

R T
R T

I try to avoid Holivia news that isn’t on this website for my sanity.
So it was interesting when a friend of mine brought it up on her own, telling me she hates that relationship. When i asked her why she said it was just instinctual. But when she heard about the cheating and the fact Olivia was his boss, it made her cringe and feel even worse about them and even of H.
For context: she knows nothing about the world of Zarry or any ships. Has never been a stan. Just likes Harry’s music and personality. She has always admired his respect and appreciation for Mexican singer, Juan Gabriel, as she is from Mexico.
Hearing it from someone who isn’t H obsessed or into any ship just made it real to me how BAD of a look this is for Harry. It isn’t just stans or shippers talking about it, as I had assumed.
Makes me sad. I still love and have faith in H.
I hope he comes to his senses breaks this off soon.

And one more thing why does Harry never go to her??

Hey AD, I just want to say that Olivia is in LA now. She follows Harry everywhere. When he is in the UK she comes, when he is in Italy she comes and now that he is in LA she comes … mum of the season. Does she not have a job??

I know most times pictures from pap are set up, but is it possible that H did it know and his team have them the tip. He just doesn’t look like he knows. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Look at what I found

Screenshot_20210719-144651.png

Sure they played watermelon sugar, adore you and the whole album specially for them

Yeah sure …

B51637CF-AC6F-429B-950E-476F24401973.png
rina
rina

dear AD , yes i woke up today and choose violence.i was thinking gigi is the legimate beard for Z , she is an attention seeker and a ”model” so he will have his name bad or good time to time in the gossip news and since he is not willing to go full promo with his music she obviously taking the lead and the benefice. however it obvious that the hadids doesn’t like Z ,he is not promoting his music and therefore does not have the value they hoped( props to zquad for putting him that high without tour, performance or media promo).without kai she could be able to get a guy who will be willing to go with her on everything and she is here dealing with Z. of course he gave her more access to their muslim fanbase but that definitively not for the long run with khai already there.yes she pass for the loving and supporting girlfriend but that because Z does not care.i cant compare since i wasn’t around when zigi was in their prime but do you think z has had a ”negative”influence on her like her mom stated by being ”controlling” which i read like z life style does not match her job at all (need to be in the news , in parties, socializations or fake socializations…)

Hope this isn’t too late but I’ve always wanted to voice my opinion regarding the zayn tweet. I 100% think he did not only mean the game but also holivia. Every normal person would tweet sth like “what a shitty/unfair/bad etc. game”. No one, doesn’t matter in which language, would say “why is italy so dirty” related to a sport game. No one!! In no universe does it make any sense. The match was the perfect opportunity for him to vent about holivia. And why did he tweet in italian and not in english? Every person, especially if you’re a public figure and the whole world is watching you and likes to spin every single word you say, would double check if the translation is correct. I occasionally still check if I spelled sth correct (english is not my first language) even though I’m basically a no one and no one would care. There’s no way he didn’t literally mean “dirty”. If he had tweeted in english he would have had to correctly say “what a bad game” or whatsoever – and no one (not even us zarrys) would have seen it in relation to harry. Using italian was such a smart (or should I say pathetic) move.

I’m one of those people who likes support an artist for their craft and try really hard not to get personal but I fail sometimes. I can get ridiculous. I know my opinion doesn’t matter to them nor does it count. That being said imma be totally honest, if Z marries G I’m out. I won’t be able to support him no matter how hard I try. That’ll be it for me. Sorry😔😔😔😔

Dawn Angie
Dawn Angie

Please don’t hate me for this but I have tickets to see Harry November 10th. I am glad I get to go. I truly am grateful.. but going to watch him perform all the stuff on Fine Line now seems just..Ugh!!! Am i awful for feeling this way?

toufitri
toufitri

Harry shoot up two movies gone back to england .. won 3 awards took vacation and now he’s planning to start a world tour and launch a new music meanwhile zayn spent all this time hiding in his farm …damn !

Sam
Sam

Harry has been papped arriving at LAX (I believe today) just a few days after Olivia was papped in New York. This is despite nobody, including candid fan pictures or sightings as far as I am aware, have spotted either of them together or individually since the yacht pictures were published and Jason’s admission. In other words they were trying to lay low for a couple of weeks, hope that the negative publicity will blow over and the public will forget about it (not us though obviously). Now both have clearly made a concerted effort to make sure everyone knows that they are both back in America ready for the next “sighting” together. Honestly I just can’t be dealing with it all, the manipulation of it is just so tiresome and predictable. Sigh.

Alissa

Pleasing?! BROH U R TORMENTING MEE RN😭😖

A662EE94-E417-48ED-B233-218D138C161D.jpeg
WITW
WITW

Hey everyone! I’m looking for video footage of two Zarry moments. One of them I saw on a compilation video about 3 months ago. I thought I saved it but it seems to have been removed from YT. The is a clip of Zarry offstage during a show. Zayn picks up a towel to wipe his face. H is facing him and talking. H is also blocking our full IEP of him and Z. Z the leans backwards face to face with Z, and you can’t tell me it’s not a kiss but I can’t find it. Both had short hair so it looks like 2012-2013.

The other clip is when Z places the nipple necklace on H. If anyone can find these please post them here.

I find this on Instagram…
Sorry…everything sound fake for me…

Screenshot_2021-07-18-19-27-40-29.jpg

BTW people in the Zarry fd and Zquad (many might already know ) just found out that Natural from IF was written before 2015 January.. MYKL posted a clip of the song in Jan 2015