New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. I agree there shouldn’t be a difference between how hetero and same sex love scenes are depicted in film. I…

2. She didn’t say she was fired without being told why. She said for reasons she didn’t understand, which means she…

3. I just mean graphic as in showing them nude and actually playing the scene out on camera, as opposed to…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Bobbi
Bobbi

I realize it probably means nothing, but I still love it when Harry is casually included in in photo collages of Zayn’s family. Waliyha reposted this on her Instagram story.

Screenshot_20210722-182609.png
Todesstoss
Todesstoss

I rather ship this than ZiGi they even more chemistry than H\Olivia and ZiGi

Who is with me 🤣🤙

If Zayn had a baby with her I would mind like for real🤷🤣🤣🤣

rina
rina

dear AD i just read again your post about how harry deal with people and how his relationship with people can be shallow sometimes you think z escape that.how do you think he was able to change that dynamic?to the point H been this attached emotionally?i’m listen to falling non stop these days and it is so dark

anonymous
anonymous

Hello everyone. So yeah just came back from a Zarry break and….. Guess what? I’m more fucked after seeing the Holivia BULLSHIT!!!

Anyways in Zayn’s album Icarus Falls has Common been the only one tagged explicit on Spotify ever since? Aren’t the other songs with the criteria of being explicit supposed to be tagged as well? ( I think I’m reaching…. reaching the point of insanity ) And yeah has anyone heard of the lyric change? I was just listening to Common and there’s a lyric where its supposed to be “Don’t you know you’re fucking beautiful” but now its “Don’t you know we’re individuals?” ( Sis and bros I listened to Common many many times in the past and I haven’t listened since but today ) Please someone tell me about the lyric change. AD HELP!!!

Wtj99
Wtj99

You know Bella often looks like some villain in a fairy tale story/movie to me 😂…..

Wtj99
Wtj99

Zs songs always paint a picture of a man living a dual life to me like almost an internal conflict.And river road is so confusing like ……one moment hes saying that we can’t control all the outcomes and I’ll see the sun again …….this sounds some sort of coming out for zarry but then we have the line comparing drinks to liver and zs lover . Like I don’t know whether to take this song as something positive or negative. I know people say the same about tightrope but it just screams hope for zarry to me.And what hurts the most is that , if they don’t end up together (ever) then the world won’t even know of what a tragic love story they had.Won’t know of hs unconditionally foolish at times love for z and even zs love for h (even though a bit selfish).We won’t know what went behind the scenes and they both will live this miserable life feeding lies to people satisfying the larries/zigis/holivia and hurting each other over and over.

k.m.
k.m.

hey! it’s been a minute since i’ve commented on anything, how are you all?

anyway, i was on youtube and this popped up

i know they’re not the same or anything and it’s not really relevant but it reminded me of the ‘Does Gigi Know?’ post haha

Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

Wowwwww!!!!Zayn just released the clip of I won’t mind today!!!!After all these years?!?!And the green fire?!He tottaly split the tea!!!Desperate actions!!!😳

Matching bode shorts with Zayn?? I think zayn is going to show up soon. Gigi has been too much alone now

5114610C-4322-4688-A1FE-95922FFA3E35.png
Peaches
Peaches

new video coming up in 20 minutes on inZAYN “ZAYN – I Won’t Mind (Music Video) [Behind The Story]” with this description: By the time I decided to go, it just felt right on that day. I woke up on that morning, if I’m being completely honest with you, and was like, ‘I need to go home. I just need to be me now, because I’ve had enough. I’ll check back in after it premiers.

Apple
Apple

Look who is shipping Zarry now🤐🤮

Screenshot_20210716_181101_com.instagram.android.jpg
WITW
WITW

Regardless of how far H takes this, one thing for sure, the price of fame has definitely affected Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis’ ability to have solid relationships (don’t know too much about Niall’s private life.) I feel for all of them. I often think that if H and Z met on xfa for but didn’t become famous they might be together in the open.. They would have been able to just move away and just be another couple in the world.

But if H actually goes as far as to propose I hold Anne drags his behind back home. Where are James, Ben and Jeff now? H has watched Jeff’s long engagement and Sara and Mitch develop over time into a family. Why rush things?

After reading way too many negative comments about H, I felt I need to speak up. I don’t have tickets for his concerts but if I did I wld be just as excited to see him, just a scared to hear new music or a possible O appearance. H has wrked so hard. He wrks his ass off w EVERYTHING he does. Just like the rest of us, he went thru a pandemic, but add tour issues, I heard possible money issues bc he paid his crew still, Zigi, baby, n that prob only skims the top of his current situation. He is a human being n I know a lot of us are disappointed w O, I freakin hate it, but he has always been so kind and unproblematic to every1 especially his fans. I can’t believe how quick ppl are to toss all the years of him being kind and good right out the window. Ppl have never lost their way before? I agree that he doesn’t seem to be acting himself but what do I really know. Is a pandemic normal? Is Zarry plus Khai normal? This has nothing to do with Holivia. Not liking that stunt, is more about H than the stunt. For over ten yrs H has proven to be a kind person, open n excepts all ppl. He deserves some better fans. Complain about O, that’s fine,even figure out why but remember H is still H=good.

Anonymous1
Anonymous1

Okay what new fuckery is this? ☹️☹️☹️☹️ I’m thinking someone just wants to rile people up but why even put out into the universe though 😕😕😕

Screenshot_20210716-134558.png
Claire
Claire

Harry needs to come back with another jaw dropping appearance somewhere, somehow and doing something like he did at the Grammys and quick! I would like to think that we will all wake up one morning and he will have dropped his new music complete with a ravishing new video without any warning at all and we will all start feeling a lot better!

Wtj99
Wtj99

You know sometimes I doubt the zarry relationship. But the next moment the too many coincidences glare at me and tell me to shut the f up. Does anyone else feel the same ???

I don’t know if it’s just me but the website is getting better and better day by day. I love it here. You also shared that you will reach 1 million views soon, congratulations love you deserve it . Hope you have a good day ❤️

Personally, I never thought that people were associated with zarry wearing green and gold except Harry and Zayn themselves. But this guy makes me sick to my stomach.

IMG_20210716_023333.jpg
Miku
Miku

Are people mad or what? Is Olivia a child that Harry will tell her and she will leave her whole family? Harry is getting all the hate that Olivia deserves to get.

IMG_20210716_045908.jpg

719E1626-A074-4B92-9A95-ABE436A8F81C.png

2 And she (Carolina gonzalez- makeup artist) posted this 💚💛

FBFFFF37-873B-4D11-9B14-CE98F198AE25.png
TlH
TlH

Just cuz its freakin adorable how cute and comfortable they were doing this. Had to share

Sophie085
Sophie085

Is it just me or G’s Green and Gold ring with a cross on it her IG story screams Zarry?