New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. I agree there shouldn’t be a difference between how hetero and same sex love scenes are depicted in film. I…

2. She didn’t say she was fired without being told why. She said for reasons she didn’t understand, which means she…

3. I just mean graphic as in showing them nude and actually playing the scene out on camera, as opposed to…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Bobbi
Bobbi

I realize it probably means nothing, but I still love it when Harry is casually included in in photo collages of Zayn’s family. Waliyha reposted this on her Instagram story.

Screenshot_20210722-182609.png

Does anyone find it weird that H is really the only one being called names and taking the brunt of this situation? This situation sucks, but it sucks more bc ppl are pouring their scandal feelings onto mainly H, his character, and music. I realize H is an idol to some fans and he IMO deserves that. But it gives him no room to move personally and/or professionally. Ex: I wld love H to come out and be fully open but after this PR relationship I can’t see all of his fans (larries) being cool w it. H has so many fans on different sides, it’s more than just about the music. H since 16 has always been dealt the responsibility to keep all his fans happy IMO more than the other 1D boys. He seems to get the finger pointed at him the most too! It’s must be difficult. But sry off track…. Something is so fishy about this? I feel there is a lot more planning in this stunt… idk

Gigi is doing voice over for the Netflix web series Never have I ever.. thanks for ruining another show for me…well the story line (according to me) wasn’t good anyway 😑… I m just wondering who found her voice so attractive to put as a voice over….

Zarrylover
Zarrylover

To be honest it is hilarious to see how Gigi , Olivia and even Harry are busy painting a different picture from what the actual situation is? Gigi has no personality apart from being Zayn’s girlfriend. If that tag is gone, she will automatically fall. Cockburn seems to have disappeared let’s see what attention seeking stunt will she pull next. Also good for you Jason😘😆👍🏻. And finally Harry has his friends covering his ass after Jason’s interview and just hours after the tour dates were announced to divert the situation. Like how pathetic things have become in zarryland😂. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry 😅

blue
blue

Hi AD ! when are the new chapters of neon red coming out ! please make it so soon please! we had enough of bullshit on the last few days!!

It’s funny how these types of interviews come to make up the image of a certain group of people. G talks about how Bella is the heart in her house and she is the head. Bella is supportive … enough to have a friend who insults the father of her daughter and continue to show her friendship. No mention in this regard, but yes to the relationship that Z has with Yolanda and her participation in family discussions. Not forgetting to mention some interaction between the baby and Z. Image of a happy family after an altercation with the DJ and Yellow Metal playing. All very convenient. Not forgetting that G tries to imitate H in his style, his poses, copying his outfits.

Weird touching. Can’t even begin to understand what this means 🤔🤔🤔 in affectionate terms of course

Screenshot_20210714-181719.png

Almost touching

Screenshot_20210715-084829.png

Is it just me or do these PR couples either like the almost touching pose or the downright weird angle touch?

Screenshot_20210714-180926.png

Read notice on Harry’s tour indicating while US leg is going ahead it’s not possible under current COVID restrictions to set any international tour dates (i.e. outside of the USA) and refunds will be available at the point of sale. International tour dates will be announced afresh once it’s viable to tour. I think it’s a good move i.e. it’s what the fans wanted in terms of certainty, it cut the losses and makes a clean/clear situation for fans who are (hopefully) no longer hanging/left out of pocket. Taking this approach also leaves the way open to schedule in anew in 2022 as/when things are looking better. It also opens the opportunity for Harry to put out new music and kick off under a different tour banner i.e. so the USA was the start and the end for Fineline. Also reading some comments about BUA on the way … can only hope

“they” are pulling out all stops with “friends” talking personally about Harry … following on from Alessandro was just the start we have Harry Lambert tweeting about new tour looks and Tyler Johnson talking about Harry on Instagram live. No doubt what they say is true as it aligns to all general unsolicited positive responses to meeting Harry. But nice his friends are prepared to publically rally around him and the vibe is very genuine which aligns with the Harry “we” knew and love …

Another coincidence … or is it ???

Screenshot_2021-07-14-22-51-01-54.jpg
Stella
Stella

Is Gigi trying to cover Zayn and Bella’s situation by saying all that stuff in the interview, that too all of a sudden. Harry has also announced his tour. I wonder what Gigi must be planning now. Also, i wonder what Zayn must be feeling rn. Happy because Harry will be on tour or anxious thinking about Gigi since we all know she always do things to grab all the attention to herself whenever Harry is in spotlight.

Sam
Sam

Oh God, dare I say it? This is a controversial thought but I am thinking it so I am going to risk saying it out loud.
New music coming and rescheduled North America tour with added dates. No word from Harry about his tour or music for months until today just shortly after his love life has gone viral. No such thing as bad publicity? Surely he wouldn’t do the yacht pics and also paint himself as someone who possibly helped break up a long term relationship with children involved to get a sell out tour and the general public’s interest in new music wondering if it’s about Olivia and maybe the Jason situation? He wouldn’t stoop so low? I really, really do hope not.
Ok I’ve said it *runs and hides*

Almost same feeling as this

Screenshot_20210714-203459_Chrome.jpg

This

Screenshot_20210714-203325_YouTube.jpg
Alissa

The tour is happening with NEW LOOKs and music. So jealous of people who live in us. U dont realise how lucky y’all are.:’)

AAJ
AAJ

I read/quickly skimmed her new interview and she referred to herself as the brain of the family while Bella was the heart or at least that’s how her mom refers to them. I think she was trying to convey she that she’s smart and logical because we often question how her brain works lol. But to me it cames across as “I’m cold and manipulative” 🤷🏾‍♀️

*cough*bullshit*cough* the way she says this but no one defended him when that annoying dude at the bar called him a slur and tried to attack him least of all her and her equally disgusting sister. The thought of Yolanda and zayn being close is just so unbelievable to me.She does not strike me as the type of person zayn would like so much .I would think he merely tolerates her but I could be wrong ofc. The incident at the bar made it very clear the Hadids’ do not have Zayn’s back irrespective of what Gigi says and that’s just that.

FBC586B7-1020-454B-8BEC-57ECD48DC864.jpeg

Or am I crazy?!

4578F87B-1D67-4162-A2C1-D3F9C5AE9AE6.jpeg

Is it me?!? 🤨

C3D7A0BE-0470-40EC-9D27-72A73BC6345E.jpeg

And the amount of attention this is already getting though 🙄

inCollage_20210714_165619661.jpg

I don’t think Gigi managed to get the amount of attention she was hoping for on that last papwalk without Z. Another Z name drop ought to do the trick, but hey that’s what he signed up for right 🤦🏾

IMG_20210714_164409.jpg

Just saw G on Bazaar. Read alittle stuff she mentioned about Z. Thought it was funny n “a little” coincidental that see HAD to mention Zs place in the Hadid family. How he has a say, how he is charming during disagreements and choosing sides blah blah blah! Come on G… we know that the F slur was from Bella and her boy DJ loser. No mention about that thou 🤪.

blue
blue

just announced!!!!

inbound4114386805526042776.jpg

Let me start off by saying… I thk O comes off independent, fearless, driven, n kind and up until Jan. I thought she was all those things. Now, I thk she is selfish, manipulative, sneaky, n pathetic. The sight of her makes me annoyed. She has proven, to me, that she used her role as the boss to be a match maker for her personal bedroom pleasures. For clout? Yes! For her ego? Yes! For her family? NO! When ppl “grow up” they learn how to act/react appropriate according to each situation. Ex: Js GQ interview. He comes off even more likable bc even being hurt he is still not an asshole. As for H, I’m speechless. Don’t care, I’m gonna say it, I thk whether he knew the full story or not he wld have by now. Hs reputation is compromised bc hes being selfish. He’s coming off very distant from his fans n doesn’t seem to care. I can’t believe anymore that his pain is y he wld act this way for this long. IMO H is good by fault so this shit is blowing my mind. He seems so distant from that H, it breaks my heart. It hurts me to see all the bad things about him on Twitter, but he isn’t doin a thing to change it. He doesn’t look like himself either. He looks cold. This change, needs to change. 🙏🏼