New Posts Will Appear Here:

Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

It looks like Harry has a thing for firing his keyboardists. Charlotte Anne Clark, the pretty girl with the wheat colored hair is regrettably the latest on the chopping block. Here are the updated shows for Harry’s upcoming tour, sans Ms. Clark: Oh, Charlotte, we hardly knew ye. Recently Shama-lama-ding-dong answered a question on her… Continue reading Harry Fired Charlotte Anne Clark

Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Conservatorships are legally binding arrangements intended to help incapacitated persons who can no longer care for themselves or their financial affairs. It is intended to protect these vulnerable persons from exploitation and abuse. However, in the case of Britney Spears, she alleges that her 13-year-old conservatorship has been used as a vehicle to do the… Continue reading Should Britney Spears’ Conservatorship End?

Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway. I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know… Continue reading Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Most View Posts:

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. WITW on Home

He is becoming a phantom. Lucky for him people want to work with him with minimal interaction from him. He…

2. Apple on Home

Yes, She is gay.

3. Rang on Home

Ok I never read too much into this especially since it’s in a different language but figured I’d ask u…

4. idkwhy on Home

Why does Z need to show up soon? People believe g’s happy family stuff without Z putting in any appearances.…

5. What’s even funnier is that celebs have been fighting for that for years to no avail because it violates the…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

Princess Peach
Princess Peach

Funny that there is an Ikaris character (spelled differently) in the upcoming Eternals movie that H is rumored to be in. So many movies to look forward to!! Thank you, Harry!

It’s hilarious for a section of people who see every blue they see as proof of Larry 😭😂

IMG_20210626_215501.jpg
Kate
Kate

That inZayn YouTube channel has put up a lyric video of of “Yellow Metal Cathartic” and at the I like the way he feels part, they have it as I like the way we feel. He did not say we, he very clearly said he and I think Zayn is more of a mumbler when he sings, so he very clearly put in extra effort to speak clearly and said he. The inZayn channel should watch AD’s excellent make pronouns video.

RANDOM: Hi A.D I’ve been meaning to thank You for your video on David Dobrik but I kept forgetting his name😢. Thank You for that. It’s always good seeing predators exposed. Hope You make more.❤❤❤

No one
No one

I’m so tired of this shit. Really fucking tired.

IMG_20210625_165852.jpg

‘o has been announced as joining cast in a movie Babylon set in 1920’s set to start filming in LA next week … guess that will keep her busy for a few months … maybe why DWD was pushed back to 2022 … Brad Pitt in one of the lead roles … maybe they can discuss their experiences with on set relationships ?

The guy who attacked Zayn & called him with f-slur. Bella went out with him the day after argument and now they’re in Paris together

1AA3E5D4-2186-4BDD-A54B-3F4871332127.png
No one
No one

Just finished reading my policeman and I hope the movie will be released soon.
I can’t wait to see this story from Tom pov. I can’t wait to see how Harry will portrayed this man.
The pain, the struggle, betrayal, jealousy and denial these 3 character feel and have to suffer for it. how I can’t wait to see it finally on screen.
Wish time would fly by quickly now.

R T
R T

random: I honestly never knew any of the negative factors that go on behind the scenes of the entertainment industry until getting into Zarry. It’s hard to swallow but knowledge is power.
I’ve been paying attention to the Britney Spears situation and her recent testimony that was provided to the public.
I hope that with Britney speaking out, along with some other celebrities feeling empowered to do so (even Liam), the conversation surrounding the negative nature of the industry becomes a more mainstream conversation. If it gains enough attention, the public could essentially instill change. As in any democracy, there is room for change. It’s sad to hear how painful some celebrity experiences are.
It’s easy to say, “they are celebrities what do they have to complain about?” But writing their problems off does a disservice to the progression towards positive change.
It’s refreshing to see Liam be honest about the toxicity that surrounded 1D, given his years of media trained answers.
Hopefully 1D stans can use their power to push for change rather than obsess over the idea of a 1D reunion. As Liam said, lots would have to change if that were to ever occur.

Sophia
Sophia

did you see what alessandro michele posted on his insta story? with the green and gold 25 shirt?

Wtj99
Wtj99

Hey , just wanted to know what do you all think about yellow metal being an alias for Z and the songs name being cathartic. Then this indirectly is another song with same name . Z says he is ym which equates as gold metal /golden and the songs is medicine.

Replying to Anon: Not sure why some ppl think they have the authority to take the role of Zarry Police aka haters. Just being a Zarry is an opinion. Even with all the work AD has done to prove that Zarry is in deed VERY REAL, we all still use words like “I believe” and “IMO” bc it’s still a group of (mostly highly skilled listeners and observers 😜) ppl speculating their truth of H and Z. I don’t always agree with my fellow Zarries bc I’ve lived thru different experiences making my views thru my eyes. I enjoy hearing other ppls views, regardless if it is the same as mine. Sucks that if u lean away from the majority, u get called “anti zarrie”…. I mean it’s ridiculous.

Did anyone see the photo of Alexander Michele? I mean I kno it’s too much to thk of him connecting to Zarry but it looks so Zarry

No one
No one

I’m feeling quite baffled being called ‘fake zarries’ because I’m one of those that ‘victimized’ Harry in this fandom.
What is fake zarries really,
How is it acceptable that we can say that zayn being ‘blackmailed, held hostage, and etc by the hadids’ and I becomes a ‘fake’ when I do the same with Harry in zarry situation.Are we in the wrong for seeing what zayn did to Harry as awful,is it not okay for us feeling sorry for Harry, for how he always set Aside for something else by the one that he loves the most.When you people said we don’t know what’s going on bts and how we are never really listening to zayn, no I LISTEN very clearly and I understand,how unwilling zayn to accept Harry fully,how he always accused and saying names about Harry, how he never really give Harry what he really need.How his indecisive mind cause so many pain to a lot of people including us.
It just pissed me off when you all keep saying how we are in the wrong for stating how we feel about Harry right now.
Yes zayn is a good person,he’s a good man,he’s a good father.But as far as my eyes had seen he’s not a good lover to Harry
Ps if you can handle all the shit that we said about zayn here,just f##kOff

Listening to Fineline again feeling yet again it is a response to Pillowtalk which is a song about a passionate relationship of fine lines and the struggle to find the balance.

A fine line (also known as a thin line) means “a very small difference between 2 things that may seem different.” often where one is acceptable and the other is not:

… ally and enemy, pleasure and pain, paradise and warzone, f**king and fighting, pure and dirty …

as Z knows it all too well “Prisoners. Then we’re free, it’s a thin line.”

Wondering if being able to be open and out in the light would have made the difference … “There’s things we’ll never know” …

Random (VERY VERY RANDOM). Hi A.D this question is to You but those who have thoughts on the matter feel free to answer. I’m really curious about this. So anyway… A.D what do you think of Jedward??? And the stuff they said on twitter??? And I also wondering if you are a or were a 1D fan??? And if you are, did you watch Liam’s interview the that CEO guy??? Just curious about your opinion on all of that.

Screenshot_20210623-233434.png

I read on a comment on IG that the part in Tightrope Z sings in hindi means my sun and moon. Is this true ? I was very touched but I want to verify before I gush. Is there anyone who speaks this awesome language and corroborate? I’d love to know what you says/sings on this part. Thank you in advance 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾❤️❤️❤️

Mary
Mary

Just saw your comment about Terre Dershwani. I listened to it. It is very beautiful and sounds like great inspiration for Zayn’s voice (POV) in Neon Red. Your listening to that while writing I imagine. This sequel is going to be very intense judging from those lyrics. I can’t wait for the rest and I can’t wait for your non-zarry book either, so excited for both.

MariaV
MariaV

What I don’t understand about Larries is how they don’t see Louis’s resentment and the bitterness that he has shown Harry since the break. He was vocal about not wanting the break and has made snide remarks about Harry at times. One thing for example was complaining that Harry won’t have any problems working with various song writers. This was after they broke up. Before Zayn left they barely were seen next to one another. It wasn’t until Z left you saw them have friendly interactions and even then it wasn’t much. He goes out of his way to point out his relationship with Liam. There is nothing holding him back from supporting Harry which tells me there isn’t a friendship there let alone anything more. There is a Larry YouTube channel that stretches things something major that has me SMH.
Anyway-the last year I notice Louis uses Larry to promote himself for clout when it’s convenient for him but still wants to be annoyed when Larry is brought up. He does the same thing with Eleanor. The “are they or aren’t they” deal with posting pics making it clear they are involved or hanging out.

(I’m sorry in advance for those that will take offence). I just saw a clip of clevver news🙄🙄. It was about how Olivia was being asked about H at LAX when she arrived. When I saw her cheekbones/jawline I was ooooh now I kinda get it.

😂😂😂😂😂
PS * Forgive please. I’m bored and killing time waiting for Zarry Mainly Zayn) to do something already!

inCollage_20210623_094751954.jpg

Interesting indeed, but I don’t personally think it has anything to do with Jeff specifically, cause it’s just a PR relationship for sake of the film and some promotion for Olivia. Cause no one gave a damn about her before she got linked up with harry 🙄. I didn’t even know her name. I agree to the point of pap being there at Jeff’s wedding cause yes he is not Brad Pitt. It was totally stagged to promote Holivia., I think Harry got a good reputation in the industry already and people loves him no matter what. But ya the home wrecker and womanizer rumors (flashback to * I know the real you * 😩) never gonna leave him if he keeps getting sucked in this PR relationships. I think he got the power of coming out and date a man if he wants to (doesn’t have to be zayn) but he prefers his career which is not wrong I guess.

Kate
Kate

Harry and Olivia holding hands and eating together is actually more proof than the Larries have of a current relationship between Harry and Louis.

I don’t think a management contract lasts through a record, I think a recording contract does and because Harry has a three record deal with his record company, the Larries want Harry to pump out record number three and get back to Louis.

They also post that directors need to stop putting him in movies because they don’t know if he can act and they are giving him roles because he’s attractive. I’m going to guess that Harry did auditions for his movies, (he probably won’t have to anymore), but they don’t want him making movies, they want him making his third album.

Kate
Kate

Larries are trying to portray Harry in all those ways.

Kate
Kate

Larries have a narrative and have for years, that Harry is not successful, they don’t want him to be a solo artist and they want him to defer to his imaginary husband Louis, Harry is like their 1950s housewife, he’s supposed to look pretty and raise the kids and stay home.

I replied on another comment, Harry is the first or second money maker for his record company, they won’t get rid of him and if Harry’s success is because they are sabotaging him, then they should all keep doing what they are doing.