New Merch Available At: https://www.wyldfleur.store/

Harry Styles Love On Tour | Philadelphia

Harry looked amazing in Philly. Great colors. That’s all I’ll say! It’s worth nothing that Philadelphia is located in Pennsylvania which is where Zayn lives now, but I doubt that means anything significant about this show. Full Show: Harry harassing an audience member for texting lmao:

Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Well, well, well…looks like the beard is back. And no, I don’t mean Harry has suddenly spouted an unsightly patch of facial hair. At his latest Love On Tour show in St. Louis, Missouri, Harry was accompanied by his current “girlfriend” who moronically dances to songs he’s written about former “girlfriends” while he stands there… Continue reading Harry Styles Love On Tour | St. Louis

Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

PAGE ONE: INTRODUCTION PAGE TWO: TRANSCRIPT AND ANALYSIS OF “GRIMEZ” Yesterday on 9/12/2021 (cough merch drop day cough) Zayn dropped a selfie on Instagram: And then proceeded to release three new rap songs on Twitter via drop box: He later deleted the drops for some reason. You can listen to them in one track here:… Continue reading Zayn’s New Song – Yellow Tape (Transcript & Analysis)

Previews of the latest comments on every post:

1. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!!

2. Hi dear thanks for watching!! Joe Cummings still puzzles me, in the best way. He was such a godsend for…

3. Hi my dear! I appreciate you watching 🙂 It was a long one and a sad one. When I think…

4. Hey love! 🙂 Thanks hope you are well. I’ll join you in praying. I’m out of theories and things to…

5. My thoughts exactly. Why have the party in NYC when they’ve been in PA for so long? they wanted the…

Nova
Nova
3 months ago

Ohhh’ lm overwhelmed with all these novelties!!sensory overload but lm loving it !

Ali
Ali
3 months ago

Zayn is dropping a yoga version of NIL , and who does yoga??? H!! Let’s see what exactly those new songs lyrics are for.

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde
3 months ago

Hey AD! This site is amazing! I am spending way too much time here but it is for me a comforting space, as well as being exciting and entertaining. I think you should go with your gut with “Tightrope”. That title is certainly dead-on appropriate for the type of relationship Zayn and Harry had (or have💔). I can’t wait!❤❤❤

This is unrelated, but it has to do with the song “Olivia”. I don’t think it’s supposed to be looked at as the name Olivia at all. I think it’s just a play on words. Olivia/ I Love Ya…………”I lo-ve ya”.

Amanda
3 months ago

I have just listen to Zayn’s new song, (leave before you love me) it’s sad song.the lyrics are mean. Am very shore are for Harry.

Lizzy
Lizzy
3 months ago

If you’re going for song titles to name the sequel, why not From Dusk Till Dawn? That seemed all that Z felt able to offer H while they were on the band and afterwards. Or Let me (be your man, for the rest of my life, for the rest of yours, for the rest of ours)? Maybe at some point they vowed to be the only man in each other’s lives – maybe they’ve been able to keep the promise? (or not, idk). I also thought of Pillowtalk, because they started as friends talking late into the night, growing together. And also, you know, all the f*cking and the fighting….

Xyz
Xyz

*Two wrongs *
It might work for your book name .🖤

Ad's fan
Ad's fan
3 months ago

This is amazing what about falling again

TlH
TlH
3 months ago

Anyone have any thoughts on Zayns cover of Leave before you love me?

Paula
Paula
3 months ago

Hi AD, I was thinking that ‘When No One’s Watching’ could be a title for your new book. I just thought it reflects Zayn’s perspective on their relationship and his reluctance to be his true self in public. Love your website!

Mary
Mary
3 months ago

AD Tightrope is perfect. Is this going to be from Zayn’s point of view. I am currently rereading This Thing Upon Me for the umpteenth time in anticipation for the sequel which I know will be as good as the first. Love the website and changes. Never change who you are as I love you.

Lemon
Lemon
3 months ago

I love the site. I love the Tightrope title. I love you for everything you do for us.

Hope you are well and happy!

Love the like section ❤️…. excited!!!! Thks AD

Stacey K
Stacey K
3 months ago

Wow AD! I have such deep reverence for you! You are so confounding! it is beautiful! With everything going on you were able bring us commentary/videos showing us the truth behind Zarry, to also bring us a breathtaking memoir (that I hope will be published). Now you are giving us a website that allows us to continue our discussions and opinions without feeling too anxious in being ridiculed. Whatever you decide to do from here on out I am behind you 100%. We all may not agree on everything but the fact that you are able to speak how you feel and speak on what you have observed with conviction makes me so proud! You deserve to puff out your chest and hold your head up high! Just think about it, 4 years ago would you have do it any differently?

Okay now that I went on about you like a proud momma, my thought on the title. It really depends on the direction that you start the story. You can call it The Entertainer or His Falsetto. OR We Are Who We Are. Okay let me stop. But seriously AD, thank you for what you do. you are amazing. And don’t think I forgot about the other book that you were working on about the young woman in ancient times. I am still looking forward to that one!

-Diamond Veins-
3 months ago

I really cant think of a better title name than that sounds wondeful!🤸

Tina
Tina
3 months ago

This is beautiful AD we can now finally like other people’s comments…..yaaay and tightrope is a good one

Meaghan
Meaghan

WOOOW this new update is amazing 🥳 Thank you for your information and time ⌚ 🥰

Todesstoss
Todesstoss
3 months ago

Anyone wondering why ZIGI has gone cold?😊LMFAO🤣

Tightrope was and is a masterpiece,and would have been very nice if it was the last song and not River-road

Jane Jones
3 months ago

Tightrope is a perfect title I cannot wait . I love this website all your great content and the comments are amazing too so wonderful to hear different views have I said I love it ?? Oh yes I have but to be clear I Love it 💕

Dawn
Dawn
3 months ago

I am so so proud of you and all your hard work. I hope the haters see all the damn work that goes into a operation like this. I feel like you have created a perfect space for Zarry’s and haters to co- exist. It would be nice to throw in an occasional poll as well. Your a rockstar.🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰

3 months ago

Tightrope feels perfect… it feels real and very Zarry …no actually it sounds very Zayn. And your website feels new.. like a new start. AD 2.0 .. lots of love ❤❤

Begi
Begi
3 months ago

Hey AD thank you for being so active here and making sure to entertain us, although you have many other things to do! I really appreciate it! About the title, I’ve always loved Zayn’s tweet “clouded in your love, but I will follow” maybe it could be something like that. I’m not really creative, it’s the only thing I could think about 😂 can’t wait to read it and I know it’s hard for you to write from Z’s point of view considering how you (and many of us) are feeling these days, but I believe you’ll do a great job like always 😍 Hugs 💕

Lotus
Lotus
3 months ago

I feel like I’ve entered a new era.🤭 This is great, thanks.😊

inbound718071696414484410.jpg
EmilyJames
EmilyJames
3 months ago

Hi AD,It’s a doubt of mine and please ignore if u think it’s stupid.Do u think Taylor collabed with Zayn in ‘IDWLF’ to get back at Harry or she just wanted to do so.If it’s the former why do u think Zayn went along with it?

Gain
Gain
3 months ago

Tightrope is just perfect, thanks for the efforts, loving it

-Diamond Veins-
3 months ago
  • HAHAH thanks A.D. loving it!!
Screenshot 2021-05-25 11.30.21 AM.png