The Website At A Glance:

New Posts Will Appear Here:

Golden (By Harry Styles)

Zayn’s “Golden” is about departure, reassurance, and enduring love. Harry’s “Golden” is about reconciliation, need, and hope. With centerpiece songs like “Intermission: Flower” and lyrics in Zayn’s “Golden” about his love for Harry only growing, it’s clear they had unfinished business to attend to, and Harry was encouraged to pursue their relationship after the band.… Continue reading Golden (By Harry Styles)

“You” – Zayn Leaked Song

Whelp, looks we have another leaked Zayn song. You know, I could get used to this lol. I love new music, especially from Zayn! I can’t get enough of his voice (and I suppose it goes without saying that I prefer his version to Troye’s, although I adore Troye so much!) Apparently down below we… Continue reading “You” – Zayn Leaked Song

Harry & David Holding Hands

Oddly, I was under the impression that My Policeman had wrapped filming a while ago. But it looks like they haven’t wrapped just yet! Good for us! Harry was spotted arriving in Venice, Italy on June 14, 2021, and boy, he didn’t disappoint. He looked stunning as always, providing us with a bunch of effortless… Continue reading Harry & David Holding Hands

Old Posts Archive:

The first week of June is almost here. As promised, the long-awaited sequel to This Thing Upon Me is coming very soon! Neon Red is a fictitious memoir told solely from the perspective of Zayn. More info to follow in the coming week. Thanks for all of your support in this writing journey. You, your passion, and your enthusiasm for theses stories are very much appreciated and adored! 🙂

CHAPTERS 1-3 OF NEON RED OUT NOW!

Previews of the latest comments on every post appear here:

1. Anonymous on Home

Agree!

2. Sarcasm on Home

Random (VERY VERY RANDOM). Hi A.D this question is to You but those who have thoughts on the matter feel…

3. The anon on Home

Olivia was seen driving Harry’s car in LA

4. Sarcasm on Home

I read on a comment on IG that the part in Tightrope Z sings in hindi means my sun and…

5. Sarcasm on Home

I don’t wanna lie… me to. Especially the eyes. Someone did the eye editing and put them side by side…

To comment on this post, you can do so below!

For my fellow murderinos out there, I have a new video on my second channel (Bad Bad Company) the Menendez Brothers’ 1993 Trial.

Nova
Nova

Ohhh’ lm overwhelmed with all these novelties!!sensory overload but lm loving it !

Ali
Ali

Zayn is dropping a yoga version of NIL , and who does yoga??? H!! Let’s see what exactly those new songs lyrics are for.

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde

Hey AD! This site is amazing! I am spending way too much time here but it is for me a comforting space, as well as being exciting and entertaining. I think you should go with your gut with “Tightrope”. That title is certainly dead-on appropriate for the type of relationship Zayn and Harry had (or have💔). I can’t wait!❤❤❤

This is unrelated, but it has to do with the song “Olivia”. I don’t think it’s supposed to be looked at as the name Olivia at all. I think it’s just a play on words. Olivia/ I Love Ya…………”I lo-ve ya”.

Amanda

I have just listen to Zayn’s new song, (leave before you love me) it’s sad song.the lyrics are mean. Am very shore are for Harry.

Lizzy
Lizzy

If you’re going for song titles to name the sequel, why not From Dusk Till Dawn? That seemed all that Z felt able to offer H while they were on the band and afterwards. Or Let me (be your man, for the rest of my life, for the rest of yours, for the rest of ours)? Maybe at some point they vowed to be the only man in each other’s lives – maybe they’ve been able to keep the promise? (or not, idk). I also thought of Pillowtalk, because they started as friends talking late into the night, growing together. And also, you know, all the f*cking and the fighting….

Xyz
Xyz

*Two wrongs *
It might work for your book name .🖤

Ad's fan
Ad's fan

This is amazing what about falling again

TlH
TlH

Anyone have any thoughts on Zayns cover of Leave before you love me?

Paula
Paula

Hi AD, I was thinking that ‘When No One’s Watching’ could be a title for your new book. I just thought it reflects Zayn’s perspective on their relationship and his reluctance to be his true self in public. Love your website!

Mary
Mary

AD Tightrope is perfect. Is this going to be from Zayn’s point of view. I am currently rereading This Thing Upon Me for the umpteenth time in anticipation for the sequel which I know will be as good as the first. Love the website and changes. Never change who you are as I love you.

Lemon
Lemon

I love the site. I love the Tightrope title. I love you for everything you do for us.

Hope you are well and happy!

Love the like section ❤️…. excited!!!! Thks AD

Stacey K
Stacey K

Wow AD! I have such deep reverence for you! You are so confounding! it is beautiful! With everything going on you were able bring us commentary/videos showing us the truth behind Zarry, to also bring us a breathtaking memoir (that I hope will be published). Now you are giving us a website that allows us to continue our discussions and opinions without feeling too anxious in being ridiculed. Whatever you decide to do from here on out I am behind you 100%. We all may not agree on everything but the fact that you are able to speak how you feel and speak on what you have observed with conviction makes me so proud! You deserve to puff out your chest and hold your head up high! Just think about it, 4 years ago would you have do it any differently?

Okay now that I went on about you like a proud momma, my thought on the title. It really depends on the direction that you start the story. You can call it The Entertainer or His Falsetto. OR We Are Who We Are. Okay let me stop. But seriously AD, thank you for what you do. you are amazing. And don’t think I forgot about the other book that you were working on about the young woman in ancient times. I am still looking forward to that one!

-Diamond Veins-

I really cant think of a better title name than that sounds wondeful!🤸

Tina
Tina

This is beautiful AD we can now finally like other people’s comments…..yaaay and tightrope is a good one

Meaghan
Meaghan

WOOOW this new update is amazing 🥳 Thank you for your information and time ⌚ 🥰

Todesstoss
Todesstoss

Anyone wondering why ZIGI has gone cold?😊LMFAO🤣

Tightrope was and is a masterpiece,and would have been very nice if it was the last song and not River-road

Jane Jones

Tightrope is a perfect title I cannot wait . I love this website all your great content and the comments are amazing too so wonderful to hear different views have I said I love it ?? Oh yes I have but to be clear I Love it 💕

Dawn
Dawn

I am so so proud of you and all your hard work. I hope the haters see all the damn work that goes into a operation like this. I feel like you have created a perfect space for Zarry’s and haters to co- exist. It would be nice to throw in an occasional poll as well. Your a rockstar.🤩🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰

Tightrope feels perfect… it feels real and very Zarry …no actually it sounds very Zayn. And your website feels new.. like a new start. AD 2.0 .. lots of love ❤❤

Begi
Begi

Hey AD thank you for being so active here and making sure to entertain us, although you have many other things to do! I really appreciate it! About the title, I’ve always loved Zayn’s tweet “clouded in your love, but I will follow” maybe it could be something like that. I’m not really creative, it’s the only thing I could think about 😂 can’t wait to read it and I know it’s hard for you to write from Z’s point of view considering how you (and many of us) are feeling these days, but I believe you’ll do a great job like always 😍 Hugs 💕

Lotus
Lotus

I feel like I’ve entered a new era.🤭 This is great, thanks.😊

inbound718071696414484410.jpg
EmilyJames
EmilyJames

Hi AD,It’s a doubt of mine and please ignore if u think it’s stupid.Do u think Taylor collabed with Zayn in ‘IDWLF’ to get back at Harry or she just wanted to do so.If it’s the former why do u think Zayn went along with it?

Gain
Gain

Tightrope is just perfect, thanks for the efforts, loving it

-Diamond Veins-
  • HAHAH thanks A.D. loving it!!
Screenshot 2021-05-25 11.30.21 AM.png