Yolanda Hadid (Gigi Hadid’s Mother) Unfollows Zayn on Instagram

“Ew, People Misanthrope” available now!
“Silently Correcting Your Grammar” available now!
“Otherness” Phonetic Spelling available now!

Reportedly, Yolanda Hadid has unfollowed Zayn on Instagram.

My Post (21).png
Credit to whoever’s screenshot this is.

Proof that she was following him recently:

7E9A518F-5686-4104-9D39-D7F15E7C4F9B.png
Credit to whoever brought this here!

What does this mean exactly? What’s going down behind the scenes? We know Bella Hadid (Yolanda’s poser daughter who continues to support and coddle violent homophobe Daniel Chetrit) recently celebrated her 25th birthday in New York, and Daniel was reportedly in attendance, along with her sister (and Zayn’s play girlfriend) Gigi Hadid.

**vomits** This screenshot is of Bella reposting his IG story on her account. Credit to the owner.

Let’s not forget Daniel Chetrit drunkenly attacked Zayn on the streets of New York this past summer and called him a “faggot” twice in a 30 second viral clip.

He was also reportedly sent to the hospital by rapper G-Easy’s crew after yet another drunken altercation in September, mere months after he viciously attacked Zayn.

Time for Joseph Chetrit to look into some form of rehab for his seemingly drug-addled son.
He’s reaching Hunter Biden levels of embarrassment for their family name.
Credit: Page Six

Yet the Hadids continue to act as though he did nothing wrong, refusing to publicly hold him accountable for his actions or encourage him to publicly apologize for going viral using homophobic language, or at the very least apologize for attacking their supposed family member on the streets like a dog. Now we reportedly have Gigi Hadid willfully hanging out with Zayn’s attacker? Doesn’t she claim to love him and pretend to be a good person all over social media??? Wow. That’s rich.

I really can’t wait until this family of snakes is seen for what they truly are. Oh, you know…snakes.

Is Yolanda Hadid allegedly unfollowing Zayn indicative of something taking place behind the scenes? Not such a big happy family, eh?

There have been rumors for months now that Zayn and Gigi have split (although I don’t personally believe they were ever truly “together,” outside of appearances’ sake which is just as shitty imo.) Here is Zayn having to check in at Gigi’s apartment for his own daughter’s birthday party.

My absolute pet peeve when I am charging through and trying to get somewhere is people stopping me to talk or screen me about covid. Ugh. I can relate to his anxious energy in this clip the more I watch it. But the point is if this was his home he shouldn’t be screened like this. So clearly he doesn’t live there with Gigi

Many people also believe Zigi are likely still tossing up a media smokescreen to pretend all is well and good on the Hadid-Malik front because they don’t want to show they’ve failed at being a “family” after bringing an innocent baby into this world.

Regardless of everything, I smell bullshit, and have since January 2020. It’s all media manipulation and narrative-pushing at this point and has been since before the baby was born. You never know, Yolanda might end up refollowing him in a few days like the….you know what, let me stop.

Case and point: The first thing Zayn’s new Vogue article accomplishes is a super unnecessary mention of his play girlfriend and his baby. That’s all highly calculated to shove what they want you to believe about their “ideal” little family to the forefront of your mind whenever you think of Zayn or any of his pursuits.

In this article he discusses new music and his new eyewear collab with Arnette, neither of which have anything to do with Gigi Hadid or the baby or their boring cookie-cutter heteronormative media-whored life together, but it was shoehorned in anyway to continue to sell the narrative.

When doesn’t Zayn “lie low”? Clearly this tagline above is all Zayn wants people to think about him. Hiding all inconvenient things that don’t help the macho guy image. I wouldn’t care as much if someone hadn’t been done so dirty in his pursuit of this image.
Credit: Zayn’s Instagram Account
New music on the horizon apparently. I guess I’m intrigued.

View Zayn’s collab here: https://www.arnette.com/pages/zayn-collection

Thoughts on Yolanda Hadid allegedly unfollowing Zayn? Are you happy? Hopeful? Confused? Scared? I would love to know!

Sanika
Sanika

It’s proved that Zayn and harry were at the same place and at the same time. Did you see that??

Jez
Jez

Lol, I think I am a hopeful Zarry romantic! I am secretly hoping and routing for Zarry to be back together and on tour together. Z disappearing and not seen for weeks and H looking so happy on tour, Z’s new music the unfollow and Hadid’s silence on Z’s attack screams Zarry back together or just me hoping they are finally back😍

Rheeze
Rheeze

Someone posted in IGs about whom Yo’s following and had another crosschecked.
It seems he is the only Gi’s official ex that she’s following..interesting🤫

20211014_222538.jpg
Denni
Denni

As bleak as it all looks, there’s always something to hope for. Zayn has made his bed and is now paying the consequences for that bed of thorns that he’s made. He is beginning to feel the brunt of the terrible decisions that he has made, or maybe they were biting him in the ass the minute he conceived that child. Whatever happens, I hope that it leads to learnt lessons and healed hearts and lives. I may not like Zayn at the moment but I do feel for him sometimes. He’s done some very shitty things and destroyed a heart that has nothing but love for him but if he can come to a place of admittance then perhaps those wrongs can be absolved. He willingly and sanely put himself in the midst of this family, he understood who they were yet chose to associate himself wholeheartedly, therefore, whatever comes is because he has allowed it to fester and grow. All the best to everyone involved and besides the obvious, I hope none else gets permanently damaged.

Queen
Queen

Looks like a lot of things are happing bts and that hadids are not getting along with zayn and gogo is such a wh*re and she crave for attention we all know that she don’t love zayn…. well no matter how much you hide that truth one day it will come out

Donna
Donna

Im literally so good with her unfollowing him the family obviously stick together which is how it should be but is he not family??? cum’mon lady he gave you your grandchild!!! So this just tells me one thing her daughter is not the love of his life and they know it and as soon as Zayn is able to move on and up if he hasnt already made those steps 🤞 the happier he will be and that family can be happy i their toxic bubble and we will all be happy especially if I can see two people 💚💛 reconnecting 😊

Umm, I read something disturbing about G’s dad involving an aspiring model, and now I really want Z to get out of there, along with Khai, if I’m honest. AD, do you know what I’m talking about?

Neithe alben
Neithe alben

*sighs* I just wanna know one thing.. hope Khai baby is okay?

I remember this happened just after the birthday even Gigi reposted this. Suddenly they remember they were raised in a family without man, but everything seemed good with Mohammad Hadid as bella posted pictures with him. Waliya reposted it too but I guess she did because she and her husband is going through some rough time. But this happened after the birthday the whole family heavily posted this things on their story. Then Gigi left mid fashion week. Gigi didn’t like Zayn’s recent photos which she usually does and she has been online as bell’s birthday posts and insta stories were constant.

Screenshot_20211014-114842_Instagram.jpg

Let’s not forget about this.

Screenshot_20211014-114447_Instagram.jpg
MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM

You know I used to think that the Hadid’s had something over Zayn to keep him in line and the perfect PR son in law that they could control. Honestly, I think the only thing they have over Z is what he won’t admit himself and that he is not heterosexual but either Bi or gay for whoever knows the reason which could be due to his family, religion or his own ego. Which is sad because periodically over the years he almost did. But the Hadid women are predators who want to control all their men and since Z won’t bend and be a perfect puppet they are setting up a Zigi break up which they will spin to make G and her whole family victims. More PR for them. As for H I have long thought Holivia is just a way forH to push Z to the breaking point so he will finally admit his feelings. I am hopeful but so much has to happen to bring Zarry together.

Dustyrose
Dustyrose

I agree with many others that we can’t draw any conclusions just yet (such as a zigi breakup) because we still don’t have much evidence to prove it. One things for sure is that things have been very strange and weird between Zayn and the Hadids. And for people who don’t see that..umm I honestly don’t know why to say. If there is a breakup happening soon, do you think it will tie into Zayns upcoming album? Like would this breakup be deliberate to help portray a narrative to Zayns songs (like break up songs). It could be possible considering who Zayn is really writing about and how this past year has been up and mostly down for the both Z and H. I just hope that if there is a breakup, it will hopefully be officially the end. I guess for now we’ll just have to wait and see.

Love
Love

To me it seemed like Z had checked out months ago, it might be a build up of a lot of things including the Daniel situation. I think he might be sick of this mask that he’s had on for years and he’s tired of pretending.

Part of me doesn’t understand why he can’t just call it a quits officially but I also don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, some people may look at their relationship on the outside and say they are the ideal couple but there are a lot of holes in their story, between both of them not knowing how they met and Z’s body language towards her recently and Yellow Metal. Seems like Z is ready to let it go.

But I wouldn’t be surprised by another pap walk by them even though G has been doing them on her own recently. Plus there has been a lot of talk about Z not even living with her.

I wanted to add on that this picture of G carrying baby K it’s very odd to me, when I first saw this I instantly thought she was holding a doll plus what is with all this yellow and Green and sunflowers what point are they trying to cross it’s like Olivia wearing C’s clothing it’s like they all are having a bit of an identity crisis that’s just weird as hell.

1DA0084A-7E2D-45C4-AC5E-83BAA98678A8.jpeg
Saloni
Saloni

This is actually pretty confusing, I mean Yolanda unfollowing Z ! I wish there was a way to know what exactly is going on ….. my brain gets too curious and that makes me restless… I just hope that whatever happens next , may it be something for the better , especially for Z. He’s suffered too much in the past and maybe even now. I sometimes wish I could tell Z to just stop all of this and tell the world that he loves H 😞 H deserves his whole share of love , not just a little bit of his heart…

tid08
tid08

There is just too much happening here. If they are gonna breakup then the gs family is playing out the drama perfectly . G being unhappy , leaving the Paris fashion week and asking for privacy . G being the greatest mother and also her complementing b for being a warrior for them which means being there for them . Now we have her mum unfollowing z. I don’t want to conclude that there will be a breakup but the stage is set up finely to shift all the blame on z if it happens. Also z needs to sell his farmhouse that’s around the hadids and buy another somewhere not near them. Maybe if the break up happens he can spend his time building another farmhouse for himself if that’s what he likes. And zigi was never real , they may have hooked up and all that but it was never a genuine relationship. If there is a breakup this needs to be the final one . No more reunion .

Marincola62
Marincola62

Couple of months back, G unfollowed Safaa, Z’s youngest sister, and that raised an eyebrow for me.
Last year there were so many posts from Trisha and Hadids during Tricia’s Nov. 2020 visit to the USA. This year not one post was made by anyone.
G’s birthday post to Bella was so over the top sweet. It felt like a passive aggressive attack on Zayn.
My hopes are that Zayn gave her the boot after the homophobic attack, and that Khai is not caught in the cross fire.

Perla
Perla

The whole situation it’s been giving different vibes recently. All the Hadids praising the women in the family saying there’s no need of men basically. The lack of movements on social media from G, the attack. For me it was like Z got scared from FL and got back to her and then screwed out and brought an innocent child to the world. For G was like “I’ve finally made it, we’ll be a beautiful famous family forever” but obviously that wasn’t the solution, and the constant lack of “support” from Z’s side was part of the “new” problem with all of them. Like most of people here said, I’m hopeful but not stupid, I’m not sure what’s going next, maybe they’ll make it public, but they have broken in the past and here they are. Let’s keep watching the show 🍿. I’m glad seeing Harry enjoying himself on stage, but I got really pissed when the photos of him and Mrs. Cockburn appeared, “ c’mon H no one believes that shit!” So the situation even if it looks kinda better, is still the same.

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades

Not gonna lie I was more than a lil thrilled to hear Sleazeball got a nice dose of Karma..I am not even a G Easy fan..or I wasn’t..😆