Yolanda Hadid (Gigi Hadid’s Mother) Unfollows Zayn on Instagram

“Ew, People Misanthrope” available now!
“Silently Correcting Your Grammar” available now!
“Otherness” Phonetic Spelling available now!

Reportedly, Yolanda Hadid has unfollowed Zayn on Instagram.

My Post (21).png
Credit to whoever’s screenshot this is.

Proof that she was following him recently:

7E9A518F-5686-4104-9D39-D7F15E7C4F9B.png
Credit to whoever brought this here!

What does this mean exactly? What’s going down behind the scenes? We know Bella Hadid (Yolanda’s poser daughter who continues to support and coddle violent homophobe Daniel Chetrit) recently celebrated her 25th birthday in New York, and Daniel was reportedly in attendance, along with her sister (and Zayn’s play girlfriend) Gigi Hadid.

**vomits** This screenshot is of Bella reposting his IG story on her account. Credit to the owner.

Let’s not forget Daniel Chetrit drunkenly attacked Zayn on the streets of New York this past summer and called him a “faggot” twice in a 30 second viral clip.

He was also reportedly sent to the hospital by rapper G-Easy’s crew after yet another drunken altercation in September, mere months after he viciously attacked Zayn.

Time for Joseph Chetrit to look into some form of rehab for his seemingly drug-addled son.
He’s reaching Hunter Biden levels of embarrassment for their family name.
Credit: Page Six

Yet the Hadids continue to act as though he did nothing wrong, refusing to publicly hold him accountable for his actions or encourage him to publicly apologize for going viral using homophobic language, or at the very least apologize for attacking their supposed family member on the streets like a dog. Now we reportedly have Gigi Hadid willfully hanging out with Zayn’s attacker? Doesn’t she claim to love him and pretend to be a good person all over social media??? Wow. That’s rich.

I really can’t wait until this family of snakes is seen for what they truly are. Oh, you know…snakes.

Is Yolanda Hadid allegedly unfollowing Zayn indicative of something taking place behind the scenes? Not such a big happy family, eh?

There have been rumors for months now that Zayn and Gigi have split (although I don’t personally believe they were ever truly “together,” outside of appearances’ sake which is just as shitty imo.) Here is Zayn having to check in at Gigi’s apartment for his own daughter’s birthday party.

My absolute pet peeve when I am charging through and trying to get somewhere is people stopping me to talk or screen me about covid. Ugh. I can relate to his anxious energy in this clip the more I watch it. But the point is if this was his home he shouldn’t be screened like this. So clearly he doesn’t live there with Gigi

Many people also believe Zigi are likely still tossing up a media smokescreen to pretend all is well and good on the Hadid-Malik front because they don’t want to show they’ve failed at being a “family” after bringing an innocent baby into this world.

Regardless of everything, I smell bullshit, and have since January 2020. It’s all media manipulation and narrative-pushing at this point and has been since before the baby was born. You never know, Yolanda might end up refollowing him in a few days like the….you know what, let me stop.

Case and point: The first thing Zayn’s new Vogue article accomplishes is a super unnecessary mention of his play girlfriend and his baby. That’s all highly calculated to shove what they want you to believe about their “ideal” little family to the forefront of your mind whenever you think of Zayn or any of his pursuits.

In this article he discusses new music and his new eyewear collab with Arnette, neither of which have anything to do with Gigi Hadid or the baby or their boring cookie-cutter heteronormative media-whored life together, but it was shoehorned in anyway to continue to sell the narrative.

When doesn’t Zayn “lie low”? Clearly this tagline above is all Zayn wants people to think about him. Hiding all inconvenient things that don’t help the macho guy image. I wouldn’t care as much if someone hadn’t been done so dirty in his pursuit of this image.
Credit: Zayn’s Instagram Account
New music on the horizon apparently. I guess I’m intrigued.

View Zayn’s collab here: https://www.arnette.com/pages/zayn-collection

Thoughts on Yolanda Hadid allegedly unfollowing Zayn? Are you happy? Hopeful? Confused? Scared? I would love to know!

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades

I saw a post from Saffa thanking Taryn for gifts ( nike coats) for her daughter just after Mamma Malik is home again..I don’t know what is going on there either..could be she wants no part of the publicity or the Hadids or could be that she doesn’t want to be openly supportive of her son..everyone says they haven’t heard from them since 2017? Im not sure about that..but what if that’s when they found out about Harry and or Z saying he isn’t muslim just spiritual..I still believe she loves her son( i mean i hope so) but they could be purposely avoiding any public support for him??? Am i reaching?? Because of their religious beliefs..and possibly why Z doesn’t go home ( publicly anyway)

Tbug
Tbug

This comment calling out the bullshit after he posted pics of sunglasses they sell… 🤣

E6B721D0-CF08-48B1-B881-FCE70E20D241.png
Hopes
Hopes

I think Yo-yo finally realise that mean queen could be her 😂!!

Barb VA
Barb VA

Given how Gigi is has anyone ever considered that she may have gotten pregnant deliberately? I know it seems crazy in this day and age, but it still happens. She wanted a kid and now she has one. Not really caring to keep the dad around. I mean her folks have both been married several times. Monogamy is not exactly something Gigi was taught at home.

Zw98
Zw98

I’m not surprised, she never liked Zayn 😒

Sam
Sam

I think it is blindingly obvious to all of us that Z and G are not “together” and live completely separate lives and have done for some time (the signing in of the apartment building on Khai’s birthday weekend where he should be living with G sealed the deal for me in that regard), so if there is any substance to this unfollowing of Z by Yolanda and a “break up” announcement is made in the future, it’ll just be for the general public’s sake in confirming what we all have realised. Of course it could mean nothing at all, but I think even the Zigi’s have probably worked out that something is not right.
Either way, break up announcement or not, it’ll be interesting to see if Zayn finally finds his back bone and just gets back to some sort of authenticity and stop this phony nonsense with the Hadid’s. That’s really all I am looking for as I think he is probably the most talented male vocalist that we have and he is squandering this talent for playing a fantasy make believe happy family for appearances sake. It’s shameful really.

Jan
Jan

Gigi has had lots of work but been quiet on social media.The posts for Khai’s birthday came from Gigi’s family ,none from Zayn’s family.As shown Zayn had to check in at reception on arrival .5 bags of presents and a Barney suit were delivered from Zayn ,surely if you are living together you would buy presents as a couple and already be there .Gigi posted that Bella Is a warrior for her and Khai on Bella’s birthday. Gigi left fashion week suddenly and has said in the past that Zayn agrees with Yolanda ‘s opinions on things .(He’s not stupid Yolanda rules the roost).Zayn appeared on only 2 photos at Khai’s birthday.Things went bad from the fight with Daniel . Zayn’s rap stated I got caught with my d—k out ,no doubt Daniel would tell Bella if He found out something. Someone appeared in the VIP box at Harry’s concerts and there is photographic evidence of this .Olivia was in the pit so it wasn’t her .You need to follow so much stuff to try and get a rounded picture.Hopefully the new music will have answers.

Mary
Mary

One thing seems to be pretty clear…. even if Yolanda were to re-follow Zayn in the following days, Ma Barker and the gang are not happy with Zayn at all. I know a lot of people have lost interest, and understandably so but I must admit I’am curious as to the why. He is still putting out there, the stupid front of them being together…… so what is he doing or what is going on behind the scenes that they are all still so unhappy with him?🤷🏻‍♀️

I find it difficult to imagine a breakup, sorry, but we’ve seen this before and I didn’t like the ending (I feel like a Taylor Swift 🤭) Maybe Z is ready to move on and get away from this family and is organizing everything before doing it public for the sake of his daughter. Sorry, but I need Z to step up and get away from all this shit and for H to send “The oil Lady” for a ride.

Vanessa Fuentes.
Vanessa Fuentes.

Hello!
If Z. Is by himself.
. He will need to Go to hell and heaven to get H. Back. If he still have a chance.
Honestly, I loved there Relationship. ( The main component. Love). But I will love to see H. Happy with someone that show him that he is work it. To do anything and everything for him. Like he did for Z.
He is mature now. He always said that he wants a family. He wants that support.

Jane Jones
Jane Jones

Vaguely interested there is always such a lot of shit with them that I’d need to see something more concrete
Like others I feel for Zayn I hope he has support his mum I thought was over in the States and would be there at Khai ‘s party but saw no photos so wonder did she see him? are they estranged people have commented that the maliks have not said much on social media lately and that is all a bit odd and disturbing too

Then my zarry fantasy thought was maybe his mum was over helping him to move out !

Kathy mardis
Kathy mardis

I thought the same thing when I seen him being let in gigi apt,and also I think his mom was here when the birthday party was going on,but seen no sign of her.

Angela D Ades
Angela D Ades

I’m not sure what is going on but there seems to be a steady threat of some type in their instagram posts..i say threat because i can’t make any other sense out of the stupid sunflowers they keep using..and im not sure even what the threat is..either comply or we will out you..or don’t you dare come out yourself or you will have hell to pay..my guess is that Z probably wants to be with H in secret still and they are threatening to out them??? But idk..something is going on

I want him to get away from that family. It’s clear he won’t get better in that environment and I want him to reclaim his identity.
I can totally imagine the Hadids getting their breakup narrative ready and it having started but I also won’t hold my breath until there’s more proof

Eman
Eman

I personally think its serious this time. Gigi has not liked Zee’s last 2 posts or reposted any thing related to his new collaboration while it’s crystal clear she wouldn’t have missed an opportunity such as this to show how supportive of a gf she is.👽

Hazelstylik8
Hazelstylik8

Honestly I don’t care (sorry for the blunt honesty) the day I will be truly happy is the day Zayn will cut all ties with the Hadid’s. His got so much potential and his not fully utilizing it. He doesn’t need them for promoting his work. He needs to believe in himself and put 100% in his craft.
I just want Zayn and Harry to live their truth until then i will just watch as things unfold and for zayn’s album.

MaryAnne
MaryAnne

So the jig was up weeks ago, no? I think him having to check into the front desk to get into his kids birthday party says it all.

I still think zayn’s/malik family relationship with K is weird. I feel like he’s not with her at all …

Ray
Ray

In a parallel world, Zayn is preparing for his breakup with Gogo. Come on Z. Unfollow The Ha***s from your life.
I love how Z is into Glasses like his sister-in-law 🤭
Long live Zarry 💚💛

Eliya-
Eliya-

I’m only one thing. Not surprised.

Ofc they wouldn’t just announce their breakup as civil people do. They have to play these games and enlarge the stupid duration of people talking about them. I’m not concluding anything from this, and I’m not even hopeful bc I, too, don’t think they live with each other so what’s the difference? It’ll be good if the bullshit would be over, but the way they’re doing it just adds more bullshit to the story. I’m not wasting a second thinking about this. They can do all they want at this point. They’ve already done the damage beyond repair by bringing an innocent baby to this world, so….

But I really hope we’ll see a day that Zayn’s name could be brought up without Gigi’s. Although he’s made that impossible by choosing her to be the mother of his kid. Bye.

AngieVB
AngieVB

At this point, I can’t say I put a lot of meaning in this stuff. We know this is a family of snakes and since the incident with Bella’s skanky friend, we have known that there was some serious drama in the background. We just didn’t and still don’t know if Z is going to continue in this charade or not. Is he ever going to just stop with the PR BS and get real? I think Yolanda unfollowing people is just another link in this chain that is falling apart. It may be a slow drip but I have a feeling the dam of this fake facade is going to break. A baby never fixes a bad relationship. They may get together because of the baby but whatever broke them up (multiple times) in the first place is still there. Z still has his issues and she’s still and always will be a shallow attention whore. I think we’re all a little burnt out on all of the zigi/holivia BS right now. I love seeing the videos of H’s tour but I am ready for it to end so maybe olive oil will crawl back under her rock. I know she won’t because she wants the attention but a girl can dream.

Jay
Jay

Yolanda also didn’t make a birthday post for zayn, even though she made one for Dua Lipa. Seems kind of strange you wouldn’t post one for the baby of your grandchild….

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

I don’t even care to be honest… I never really cared about his or Harry’s (i have to put Harry in it lol) bs of relationships … I’m just having fun on tw or ig with all the “drama” about it…zigi stans or zstans “defending” Z’s “relationship” and keep telling people with a brain (cause it doesn’t take to be a genius to see that Zigi or Holivia for that matter is NOT real) off…lol.. If only those people put that much of an effort to promote Z’smusic…

yeah I get pissed off when i see pictures or whatever cause “body language” (both Z’s and H’s) are off imo, but since I’m a a Gemini, i rant about it like about 5 min. and then move on…

Curlycheekbones

To be honest I think they just came back together in January 2020 to repair the damage which harry did with Fine line. No one was giving a fuck about Gigi since they split after 2019 .She needed a career boost . Zayn was a idiot to get back with Gigi after 2019. What amuses me even more is that Zayn knows how obnoxious Hadids are and he still continues to sell their fantasy of a happy house . I don’t even think they were ever actually together even in 2016 .I’m scared as hell for Zayn because he is alone in America all his family member are in UK and they seem distant from him since 2017 I don’t think he has a healthy relationship with his dad .Hadids are rich and powerful they aren’t a working class family like Perrie. Zayn has already been attacked by his own baby mummas bestie. Some major drama is definitely coming up

I’m hopeful but not stupid. The Hadids are shit ppl IMO and they are as fake as they come. Unfortunately, I can’t invest too much on this until I see more movement. I definitely wld love this to be what it implies….It wld be crazy!!!