S.H.E. Harry’s Cosmetic Line

Harry’s is coming for the cosmetic and fragrance world!

I’ve just heard exclusively that Alessandro Michelle (creative director of Gucci) is shocked and feels betrayed that Harry has been playing him all along, and stealing corporate intelligence to outdo him with his own line.

Alessandro has since ordered that all remaining inventory of his fragrance collab with Harry be tossed out. Look, I don’t make the rules. I just deliver the news. This is a sad end to a once iconic friendship.

DISCLAIMER: This is a joke…

Who else is here for beauty influencer Harry?! If this is real and he actually does this, it would crack so many heads and end so many careers!! Harry is quite literally trying to take over the world right now. He needs to have several seats.

It all began when this fan posted a tweet on May 28th about Harry’s new company being registered in the UK, reportedly called Pleased As Holdings Limited (whatever the hell that means.) Apparently his longtime assistant Emma Spring is the co-director of this company as well.

Then a few days later on May 30th, Mike Adam (radio DJ and huge proponent of all the 1D boys solo careers over the years) tweeted out his own half-baked version of the news, claiming a trademark had been filed for Harry’s cosmetic line, which is speculated to be called “Styles, Harry Edwards.” This is what birthed all the rumors that the company would therefore naturally be called S.H.E.

Yup, that’s about it. Very little fact, very much rumor and speculation. Unfortunately for everyone involved, there seems to be no real, reliable source for this information, apart from the screenshot of the registry for Pleased As Holdings Limited. However, the speculation that it would be a cosmetics company may be warranted, as it is found within this registry towards the bottom.

However, the speculation that it will be called Styles, Harry Edward is easily debunked, since it seems to be derived from the manner in which his name is written at the top of the registry. Oh my lord, don’t people know that a lot of business documents list the last name first? Hahaha oh boy—I hate getting excited for nothing (as far as the name S.H.E. is concerned, but I am still excited if Harry is launching a cosmetics line!)

So that’s pretty much the end of this story, which was all generated by the rabid Twitter rumor mill. Take from it what you will, and remember nothing is confirmed yet, least of all that it will be called S.H.E.

But hey, at least we still have this:

Some of these replies are killing me:

Neon Red – Chapter 23
(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, …
Neon Red – Chapter 22
I'll leave you words underneath your door Underneath the singing moon Near …
Neon Red – Chapter 21
Neon Red – Chapter 20

Abhishek Singhal
Abhishek Singhal
4 months ago

what I will write maybe out of context for this post…

in the song “fine line”,
H sings “we ‘ll be a fine line” and “we ‘ll be alright” 25 times in total.

is this a coincidence or intentional? idk

But 25.. why this number is always there.. the tattoo, H’s dodge ball game jersey, Z’s departure, or 2 of 5 members from 1D.

one more thing..
does fine line song tells us that H and Z relationship will always remain a fine line.. a relationship which is very fine or UNIQUE in a way that no one knows except them..

I have so much to talk about.. will be sending in a lot comments in near future.

AD thank you for this website. i can write a lot more here than on your Instagram stories.

TlH
TlH
EvanileMorgan
4 months ago

Harry is wearing the blue bandana again in new pics!!

Kiki
Kiki
4 months ago

I don’t know why I find this funny.Hazza looks like baby and she looks like his mother😂

images.jpeg
Kiki
Kiki

This is sooo cute uwu

images (1).jpeg
Neithe alben
Neithe alben

YAYYYYYYYY!!! Can’t waittttttttt omgg

WWw
WWw
4 months ago

Okaaay….I’m now officially envious of him…….how is he succeeding in everything he puts his mynd into or touches??🤔😂….I can already see the cosmetic thing being successful I mean it’s Harry Styles!haha………soon he will be joining bill gates,Jeff and elon musk…..I mean he is making huge money moves everywhere………Also Ngl you should pre inform us b4 you joke!hahaha…..I was already imagining fake friend Harry……but also questioning whether he would really be that dumb to play such a well connected guy hahaha…..only to see the disclaimer………also why I’m I still not convinced you were joking?👀is it that I love drama that much?hahaha……

Kaylee
Kaylee
4 months ago

I don’t ever wear make up, but I swear if H does actually drop a cosmetic line I will waste all my money on it. And learn how to do make up

4 months ago

would totally be there for s.H.e 🙂

4 months ago

AD it’s quite scary how many comments are taking your JOKE (it’s not true/FAKE NEWS/dislaimer) intro about Harry and Alessandro as gospel. Easy to see how rumors start … maybe need to put the disclaimer at the top????

4 months ago

Business is wholesale of perfume and cosmetics … interested to see where it goes …

Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr
Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr
4 months ago

Thanks for info AD, but you are no longer allowed to Joke! Periodt! People just here for drama! Even if they gotta start it, because they DONT READ! Ugh, I can’t with it anymore! 😤

4 months ago

Everything he sets out to do is a success.
I think that if the line ends up calling SHE it makes me think that maybe Harry’s song SHE is an answer to Zayn’s sHe. I know there are theories that say that Harry speaks in that song from the feminine side of him, but I think he talks about Z. I don’t think the name is something random, I think it has a meaning for H.
It may be driving me crazy and it may just be a rumor and it ends up being called “Golden.” In the end I will end up buying something. I identify with the credit card meme.

gulperik
gulperik
4 months ago

I’m wondering what Gigi will do. People are so tired of her and her baby pictures. She will probably dying of jealousy.

4 months ago

You know sometimes I feel like Harry is doing other things besides music like making movies, he was a investor in the new England concert venue (which will bring in $), now a cosmetic line (all I can think is it made Kylie a billionaire), I’m sure there’s more investments I don’t know about or missed. Just a thought but if he ever does come out completely and has a bad reaction with fans, some will be angry for awhile but he can just make the music he wants because he loves it. And not care what anyone thinks and not have to worry about money coming in, also not have to put on fake pr relationships like Holivia. He will be free to be with who he wants and be happy. Idk just a stupid thought.

Jamie
Jamie
4 months ago

HAHAHA the comments are killing me. AD how dare you make a joke. I guess people skim the posts because she said she’s joking.

toufitri
toufitri
4 months ago

i hope it’s true .. selena .. ariana and so many others did it .. why not harry ! im not surprised at all and the cosmetics are just the first step ..

Hollie
Hollie

Who knows. But dang if it is, I hope I can afford it

Hesi Hu
Hesi Hu
4 months ago

Is this really true about Alessandro Michele and Gucci? Because this is more than an issue with a perfume line. This would mean an end to the Gucci collaboration and that’s a shock. They have been friends for years.

Anooka
Anooka
4 months ago

So, here’s the thing : it’s the most logical name he could named it ” sHe” by Harry Styles and i hope he’s bold enought to do it and claim his own name given by Z’s since appenrently Z’s clainming his give by him Mister YELLOW METAL.

4 months ago

I just don’t see Harry crossing Alexander like that. Is the a rumor too?

Dawn
Dawn
4 months ago

So at this point, we don’t know much? So Alessandro is mad? How long do these celebrity endorsements last? Gucci is very expensive and Harry Should do his own frangrance.. So we wait..👀👀👀👀👀This news is tea..

Tina
Tina
4 months ago

Let it not b true pls coz I dont want to believe that H is a cunning person…l lus love him & Alessandro

Kate
Kate
4 months ago

I think Cindy Crawford would be more angry than Gucci, doesn’t she do the Meaningful Beauty stuff?

Harry needs make-up like Zayn needs false eyelashes, but this business venture sounds like fun and the next logical step in Styles, Harry Edward’s world domination. I think he is also an investor in a music venue being built.

If he does a perfume line, I watched a video of a fan who met him backstage and posed for a picture with him and she said everyone asked her what he smells like and her friend said he smells like sex and cookies.

darling
4 months ago

I literally never thought about Alessandro and the effect it would have on their friendship, let alone if Harry ever gets off-the-way looks from the Gucci line again. Alessandro was just posting things related to Harry recently, but in orrder for this to be filed it has to have been long in the works. I don’t think Harry has alot of friends unless there was a betrayal from Gucci we don’t know about. Logically & financially this is the next step for him but I can only hope someone wasn’t whispering in his ear and working him up that it wouldn’t matter, that would be the ultimate betrayal.