Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway.

I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know anything about where they stand now, but they are clearly in a bad and phony place together. That much is obvious. I also suspect we won’t know why things took a turn for the worst for many years to come. For now, we’re stuck in the middle of it. I’m very tired of it all, as are most of you. I’m also bored.

Ultimately I just want to know where you think Zarry stand now. Is there any hope for them? I don’t think this should become a post were we talk about how much we hate Holivia and Zigi since there is enough of that going on around here lol. Please let’s just try to focus on the Zarry relationship if we can. Can you see them ever being together? I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t. I believe the sanctity of their bond and any future potential relationship has been grossly desecrated. And I don’t think they are in contact or working things out behind the scenes. Personally, I feel they are done. But as always, I have no fucking clue where they stand and could be dead wrong about this.

I also believe these days that Zarry hate us (their minute group of supporters) and they like to insult our intelligence with all their fakery and inexplicable wishy washy behavior. Well, that’s ok because most days a lot of us hate them too. Lastly, if you do think Zarry are in fact over, what are some ways we can covert this passionate community into something useful going forward? Should we all just become Larries?? Hahahaahahahahaha

What? Too soon? Oh ok.

Here are some of Zarry’s greatest hits to jog your memory in case any of you have forgotten how good things used to be:

Was this post just a vehicle for me to have content for today and plug my old posts?

Yes…yes it was.

Read passing question about a possible screening of DWD with a response confirming it and indicating it was just OK.

Jez
Jez

I personally think Zarry is not over at all, I think the more people find out about their secrets the more they cover up because Zayn likes to stay private. Should we believe that he is always locked up in the house the whole time he he doesn’t have a life and he only comes out when he is walking around with Gigi and Kai? What makes me believe Zarry is still together is because they both like theatricals the day they both stop acting, giving us clues, yes I will definitely believe they are over. The connections in every project they get involved in is just absurd. The fact that it’s one after the other it’s just ridiculous. We all know about the watermelon, policemen, the music videos and the music itself. But what are the odds that Zayn comic portraying a villain (evil) and a superhero(good) comes out and Harry is Starfox in a marvel movie. Their most romantic place is Italy and Harry decides to go there and be public with Olivia. I think the boys are playing us and the only way is to catch them red handed which I believe they are too smart to let that happen the truth is they don’t want anyone in their relationship they will reveal what they choose and when they want to.

Tracey
Tracey

I just feel that more is below the surface than we think.Zayn is restless he has made choices they effect both of them.I also think there is more than 1reason over the yrs they have stayed a secret depending on time and circumstances. I feel perhaps Harry is with Olivia & also being a particular way in media his he needs to be perceived a certain way. I feel things may have fallen different for Zarry if his tour had gone ahead he would be toward the end of his tour he has to wait so ticket sales at this stage being his album came out over a year 1/2 ago yes it is still going strong but he has not started tour he needs to “keep speculation down” whilst in limbo.

I do feel that they stopped contact after baby news one thing to be in relationship with a man whatever da hell their defunctional relationship is. Its another when a child is involved. Harry at end of Golden MV stopped he is waiting ball in Zayn court.

But then in Zayn album he says can we save love and also in vibez you’re right where your meant to be but dont keep me waiting. I think Zayn doesnt know how to get out of the mess he created to get Harry back. I think things slowly unravelling time tells no lies.

Claire
Claire

I just had to come here and tell you about my lovely experience yesterday when I opened my door to a Zayn lookalike! Think of him in “Dusk Till Dawn” era. Shaved white hair, slight beard. live in the Uk and this guy worked for the water company fixing our pipes. I swear I nearly fainted! I have never seen someone who looked so much like someone famous. You know how some lookalikes just don’t..even those who try to build a career on it. He had the same style.., same smile, but he tried to fool me by covering his tattoos. He was kind of shy too as we spoke. So like Zayn in his demeanour. Wow. I was all shaky for the rest of the day ha ha. There can’t be another Zayn, It must have been him ha ha. Isn’t it the 1D anniversary today??

Annamayles
Annamayles

Oh Dear Last Request 22/07/21 does not sound positive !!

Saw someone on twitter doing a comparison between H .. ‘o and the Gaga/Cooper pr relationship which reaped rich rewards all round. Events/staging is very similar. But there is very big difference in chemistry between “couples” i.e. believable and none .. let you get which is which. Plus H … ‘o is not logical for the film i.e. DWD is not a love story it’s supposedly a psychological thriller with H’s character is married to Flo’s character who is the central character. Wondering if the lead star had too much self respect to play pretend to promo a movie?

Girl1998
Girl1998

I feel sometimes fear of loosing a loved one works better than a love confession to help you understand a person’s worth.
I think that is what Harry has realized. I feel Harry started being open after Zayn went away from him. Though both were physically away from each other. I feel mentally Zayn went away more with all the ZiGi thing. So Harry kind of experienced loosing Zayn more.
I hope Holivia makes Zayn realize that he doesn’t have forever to say what is in his heart. It seems like an ultimatum from Harry’s side which am kind of glad for cause I think Zayn definitely needs a big push and I hope this does it for him.
I mean only two things can happen, Zayn can think he has absolutely no chance and move on (like maybe getting married), giving Harry also a complete closure, allowing him to move on, or Zayn can actually take a chance with his and Harry’s relationship.

Marincola62
Marincola62

At nearly 60, my perspective maybe a bit different. I believe they are done at least for now.
Zayn especially is chasing the white picket fence. He needs to see that to its end which means another baby in my opinion. Right now Zigi are in the utopian stage of parenting. No major parenting challenges and decisions are being discussed. Soon that will change.. That is when the cracks in a relationship can become chasms.
I am still happily married to the father of my 2 children, but it was tough for about 15 years.

Harry appears to be focused on moving forward. If Harry wants to have children, now is the perfect time while Zayn is working his shit out.

Nothing ever extinguishes the flame of your 1st true love. I met mine at 16 and we were on and off for 10 years. It would have never worked back then. I see him and his wife from time to time, and the fondness and chemistry is undeniable. If we both end up widowed, I know with certainty we would reconnect.
I don’t believe their current relationships will endure the test of time. They may be angry with each other now and the hurt too fresh, but they will never not love each other.

patty

funny, I was watching something on TV and this popped into my mind “brown skin and lemon over ice” , so for some reason I went to the Urban dictionary online and the definition for lemon over ice is of course “hot Asian” but the definition for the brown skin and lemon over ice is…Zayn Malik! I just wonder how long it is gonna be before more people open their eyes about Zarry and the whole thing blows up

WITW
WITW
2 months ago

That’s funny. 😂 Blind Item #9
It sounds like a plot point from Forgetting Sarah Marshall, but the foreign born former A+ list boy bander turned A list adult singer failed to mention to his “girlfriend” he was going on tour for several months in the fall. Will she talk him into a documentary so she can tag along?