Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway.

I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know anything about where they stand now, but they are clearly in a bad and phony place together. That much is obvious. I also suspect we won’t know why things took a turn for the worst for many years to come. For now, we’re stuck in the middle of it. I’m very tired of it all, as are most of you. I’m also bored.

Ultimately I just want to know where you think Zarry stand now. Is there any hope for them? I don’t think this should become a post were we talk about how much we hate Holivia and Zigi since there is enough of that going on around here lol. Please let’s just try to focus on the Zarry relationship if we can. Can you see them ever being together? I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t. I believe the sanctity of their bond and any future potential relationship has been grossly desecrated. And I don’t think they are in contact or working things out behind the scenes. Personally, I feel they are done. But as always, I have no fucking clue where they stand and could be dead wrong about this.

I also believe these days that Zarry hate us (their minute group of supporters) and they like to insult our intelligence with all their fakery and inexplicable wishy washy behavior. Well, that’s ok because most days a lot of us hate them too. Lastly, if you do think Zarry are in fact over, what are some ways we can covert this passionate community into something useful going forward? Should we all just become Larries?? Hahahaahahahahaha

What? Too soon? Oh ok.

Here are some of Zarry’s greatest hits to jog your memory in case any of you have forgotten how good things used to be:

Was this post just a vehicle for me to have content for today and plug my old posts?

Yes…yes it was.

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi
2 months ago

I know you guys are going to think I lost my mind but Zayn really doesn’t post selfie’s to often and yesterday when Harry flew in to LA wearing a the blue fishermen hat, a black hoodie that said pleasing or pleased (not sure) and a yellow shirt underneath the hoodie and a couple of hours later Zayn posted a selfie of himself. I think they are talking to each other, what do you guys think?

Kath
Kath
2 months ago

Something huge to watch for with Zarry is that astrologically they’re both coming up on their Saturn Returns — a critically important phase of life, could peak around age 29 and a half – that can be major for throwing off shackles and societal oppression they’ve been living under and suddenly taking action to come into their true selves, however they need to make it happen to live their truth. It’s really something to go through or watch someone else go through and see what changes.This is a little start, lots on the Saturn Return topic out there: https://coveteur.com/2020/11/23/saturn-return/ I can’t wait to see how our boys handle it and I will love to see them newly free and proud, together or however they want to be. All love, thanks, A.D.

Jane Jones
2 months ago

I am still so undecided I read the comments thought some read more comments thought some more

H&Z are real people their lives are not there to entertain me and life rarely goes to plan in my experience, life throws curve balls, people change aims & goals change,. This pandemic is an illustration of that – most people’s lives have, been put on hold &,adaptations made .
H couldn’t tour made two films in the meantime time when he should have been touring .He probably spent the time with people he did not expect to spend time with .

This whole Holiva thing tipped me over the edge we aren’t used to H seemingly resulting to crass PR tactics ,paparazzi photos ad nauseum on a yacht in Italy .I initially thought it is PR a relationship & a way to hurt Z , maybe distraction for H? Yet he looks so miserable. Then I think well its a really bad PR move the optics are not good on so many levels there are kids involved ,a 7 to 8 year relationship ended,10 year age gap, it is way way off Harry’s flawless track record public persona, managing his career maybe it is real it is so bad.

Alicia
Alicia
2 months ago

Zayn has just released a song in Hindu and from what I can see through translations on Google, it is definitely a ” I want you back Harry” song.

R T
R T
2 months ago

I think Zarry is over. We Zarries should focus on giving Harry our love and support to remind him he is always beloved and supported enough to come out on his own and one day even date a man publicly. I don’t mean to exclude Zayn or to support him less but from an efficiency standpoint, Harry seems more likely to come out and be himself on his own, Zayn has a baby now and therefore more variables in his way.
If Harry were to one day be open, perhaps Zayn would be inspired to follow suit. Even if they weren’t guaranteed to be together by him doing so.
This doesn’t mean blindly support all of Harrys endeavors that are clearly unhealthy. Rather, we show him love and support so he can make the decision on his own, from a place of self love and desire to be his most authentic self.
I’m looking forward to his tour and have hope that it will be the type of therapeutic push in the right direction needed for him to begin to heal and make positive decisions for himself and his future. Despite any negative decisions Zayn chooses to make.

2 months ago

Then again Harry did sing, ” Remember everything will be alright, We can meet again somewhere, Somewhere far away from here.” Yes it was Sign of the Times before FL album but maybe it also still means someday sometime in the future somewhere they will leave the public eye and be together. After all he does repeat,” we’ve got to get away “. But for now it’s not happening 🤷🏾🤷🏾🤷🏾

2 months ago

I will always be a zarry because I think what they share is something very special, like a lot of people here. And I was a Harry Styles fan before I was zarry, I’ve never seen him this intense with anyone but zayn. For now I honestly don’t feel anything, I don’t think they’re completely over, nor are they in contact right now. If there’s one thing I understand from the last photos I’ve seen, it’s that something is still going on emotionally. Harry’s silence also makes me think a lot. I’m used to Zayn’s lol 😂. So I’m waiting for HS3 so I can have an idea about them. I hope Harry will tell us something new and we’ll understand a little bit about what’s going on behind the scenes and why he acts like he didn’t write Lights up and release it on a special date for him. I hope you’ll be around then and we’ll talk about it together.

There is one thing that I am grateful for and that is the opportunity to read your thoughts and I will support what you plan to do in the future as much as I can, zarry or not. It’s always a pleasure to read your ideas.

And there is always hope ❤️

jas
jas
2 months ago

Actually i’m pretty sure that harry left him, at least for now. The situation of the baby, would have broken the heart in a thousand pieces to anyone. And zayn, who may have realized all his bullshit, is trying to save the situation, and i think YM is an example. Zayn was really honest and open, has suprised everyone, and it’s arrived in a exact moment, that is when harry got tired of him once for all. We understood that zayn, when he reaches the limit of endurance, does something unexpected,(a little bit like when he released the two covers on ig after golden mv)so the fact that harry left him defenitely had a big impact on him and maybe YM was born, in part, fot this reason.

Since harry doesn’t seems that he’ll take steps towards zayn anymore( rightly)let’s see if zayn is going to do something unexpected again( idk guys i’m trying to keep hope alive)

Mary
Mary
2 months ago

I think maybe they are not together right now but I don’t believe they are done nor have they moved on.

2 months ago

As much as I love Zarry, I just can’t see them getting back together in near future and it breaks my heart. Harry really wanted Zayn to be more open and he was bold enough to put that out in front of the whole world through his actions and lyrics. Z on the other hand got back with G and had a baby just after a short period of time. That was the biggest mistake he ever did according to me. I believe that was the thing which ended Zarry. Imo, H was the one who broke things off this time. And Z is trying to get back with him. He is trying to be more open but maybe its too late. The only hope I’m having right now is from the hints Z’s family dropped. Safaa posted a picture of Harry and Z’s dad in her story on father’s day. Daniaal is following a zarry fp. And the recent tweet by Zayn about Italy. I really really wish they could sit down and talk about whatever issues they are facing. I just can’t see them like this😔

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis
2 months ago

i would also like to add that what made me sad was H’s performance for i-heart at October 20th 2020 (that’s when it was recorded) when he changed the lyrics in Golden “and I hope someday I’m open”… we should be alarmed by this – it was the 1st time he did the change for HIMSELF…1 week later GOLDEN mv released, and one day after Z upload those two covers of Hold Back The River / Last Request, singing specific lyrics…Long story short, I’m confused about what tf is going on with those two… I haven’t lost my hope, even if i said back in March after H’s performance in Grammy’s where the peace ring wasn’t on his hands that most probably is game over… but Harry loves Z for a long time and vice versa… and in my head they are each other’s end game… Only time will tell…

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis
2 months ago

There is a saying here in Greece: HOPE dies last… As somebody said, if I was seeing Z and H in a happy relationship (which I don’t) I would have said that it’s game over FOR EVER… Unfortunately that’s not what I see… I see Z doing those idiotic pap-walks with him being distant and that parody in Italy in which Harry’s whole body language and his face expressions was not indicating that he is happy… I have said numerous time that most probably we would have known what’s going on if Harry’s tour hasn’t cancelled… And I think he was in touch with Z even after Z’s walk with Gigi Bella and Dua on his birthday back in January 2020, which was before the announcement of G’s pregnancy… (see his performance of Falling live at the iheart radio secret show in NYC on 29.02.2020 with (https://youtu.be/oThaJJNG7SI with ear phones-not head phones at 2.53-2.5 he is asking “Can I see you tonight” …)

musenge
musenge
2 months ago

I love love, and i love the idea of zarry but even i have to admit i think they are over, H seems done, even if z wanted him back i dont think he would go back especially if it entails him being a secret.

gotta to have hope …

Denni
Denni
2 months ago

As in every situation, there is always some form of hope. It’s always possible for anything that is broken to be mended. Relationships can be reconciled, hearts can be mended, egos can be soothed, point is as long as life exists there is hope. I personally pray that their hearts are repaired to the point of forgetting the wrongs done and mindsets are turned towards healing. Bitterness and resentment properly kills love and I pray that is not the case for either of them.

cvihangi
cvihangi
2 months ago

The only clues these days are Zayn’s tweet and yellow metal lyrics . But that doesn’t mean they will be get together anytime soon. I feel like Harry is disappointed and moved on 😪. please approve my comment

Suz Anna
Suz Anna
2 months ago

@AD. Would you check this link below pls. You’ve got the credit for this but I never really noticed it before. For me it’s huge! “I conversate with you in several different ways” Yellow Metal (He does indeed. I think there are a lot of code languages in their music Zarries still not deciphered yet.) Zarry is alive!

Ray
Ray
2 months ago

It might sound silly, but I have pledged singlehood till Zarry get married! So either I stay single forever or…

Girl1998
Girl1998
2 months ago

I don’t think they are done because I still feel they are calling out to each other through their songs. I don’t think they have entirely given up on each other which is why I refuse to give up on them.
I still have hope. I want to see those big goofy genuine smiles they had when they were with one another.
I know if they give themselves a chance everything is not going to be sunshine and rainbows in a second. It is going to be very hard with all the Larry, ZiGi, and Gigi stans hating. We are not sure how supporting the families would be.
I also know that if Zarry give themselves a chance at happiness they can take a billion of haters together.

Parnia
Parnia
2 months ago

I’m so tired too but still something tell me I should stay and be hopeful.

Claire
Claire
2 months ago

I do believe in them. I manifest a beautiful future for them. I think that Harry wrote too many songs about him but HS1 and FL were closure. H said it was about self discovery, acceptance (and moving on)? Z had a last bite at the cherry (sorry) with his YM responses but too little too late. On the other side of the coin I saw a video yesterday that showed two pics of O and Camille. Both wearing the same outfits or very similar. Poster suggested it was a “beard shared wardrobe” ! Reaching yes, but oh so comforting when I needed it! I also agree with AD when she says H and Z probably hate us but are also intrigued by the way their messages have been so accurately dissected and analysed. I can picture them thinking “sheesh they worked THAT out”?? Ok let’s try something else to get these amazing minds challenged and then they get frustrated because we continue to win and then Z brings out NIL and YM and makes parts of it really easy and then throws in a few weird puzzles within puzzles to try to take us off track. Bad boys! But I love them. I started off in that other ship but for me Zarry is real and always will be.

Zara
Zara
2 months ago

I also want to add to my comment that because they’ve influenced each other (physically, emotionally, or mentally), this explains why we see certain references for each other (whether that’s a piece of clothing item or accessory or even in their music). Therefore, even if they’ve moved on and we still see these references – it doesn’t necessarily mean they’re together, but rather it shows the influence and impact they both have had on each other even as they’re no longer together. Also considering that Harry is a sentimental person, especially for the clothing items(e.g., fisherman hat, green packers shirt, or green/gold items he owns. These items may still bring him joy or comfort- especially if it reminds him of the happy memories he’s had with Zayn, family or friends. And possibly vice versa for Zayn too. They may want to cling on to happiness or remind them of the happy memories in their lives even if they’ve currently are in opposite and they went their separate ways.

Zara
Zara
2 months ago

Whether they truly move on and live their own separate lives, they will always undeniably have a piece love for each other in their hearts and the memories they’ve had for 10 years. As for both of them they have to be some sort of alien or robot to truly forget and erase all that love and everything in between (both good and bad). The lessons and experiences they’ve both had from this relationship in my opinion will be carried on with them for the rest of their lives. They’ve both implanted a piece of themselves with each other. Something that will never truly vanish or die, but rather live with them till the very end. I sadly do believe they’re currently not together, but I can’t say they won’t find their way back to each other in the near future or for many many years to come. Nevertheless Zarry will always be a never forgotten love, so complex and complicated, yet so beautiful and emotionally heartwarming.

Also side note: Something that both truly breaks/warms my heart is Harry wearing a pink shoelace to show his love, support or whatever it was to Zayn when he was expecting a daughter. Like that shit is soo sad. Even when Harry was so upset he still portrayed his love 😢

Neithe alben
Neithe alben
2 months ago

*sighs* Nope i will not give up i will still hope for them.. but like the situation is just so sticky and bad for them nevertheless my heart will hope for them but if they decide to move on and go in their separate lives then i’ll be very happy for them as long as that Olive Olivu or whatever her name is and gogo can go meddle in someone else’s life 🙂

Mishell Ross
Mishell Ross
2 months ago

Although I am a die hard Zarrie, I think at this time there is nothing to be done for them. I saw some fallout happening when Lights Up was released. But as soon as the whole album was dropped it was too in the face for him Z not to do anything. Fighting back is what he does to hide. I Knew it had to Be BIG like a New Relationship since Gigi wasn’t in the picture until the post dropped where it showed her in the UK with Z & Family. Then I figured they would get Engaged. They did not do that but then the baby news and now baby is here. I’m going to go out on a limb and say one of two things are to come and maybe both for the PR. I still think Z will get Engaged and Marry her. Do I think it will last, I doubt it. I just worry for H’s emotional and mental health. He does deserve To Be Happy, but only he can do that for himself. But just my thoughts.