Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway.

I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know anything about where they stand now, but they are clearly in a bad and phony place together. That much is obvious. I also suspect we won’t know why things took a turn for the worst for many years to come. For now, we’re stuck in the middle of it. I’m very tired of it all, as are most of you. I’m also bored.

Ultimately I just want to know where you think Zarry stand now. Is there any hope for them? I don’t think this should become a post were we talk about how much we hate Holivia and Zigi since there is enough of that going on around here lol. Please let’s just try to focus on the Zarry relationship if we can. Can you see them ever being together? I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t. I believe the sanctity of their bond and any future potential relationship has been grossly desecrated. And I don’t think they are in contact or working things out behind the scenes. Personally, I feel they are done. But as always, I have no fucking clue where they stand and could be dead wrong about this.

I also believe these days that Zarry hate us (their minute group of supporters) and they like to insult our intelligence with all their fakery and inexplicable wishy washy behavior. Well, that’s ok because most days a lot of us hate them too. Lastly, if you do think Zarry are in fact over, what are some ways we can covert this passionate community into something useful going forward? Should we all just become Larries?? Hahahaahahahahaha

What? Too soon? Oh ok.

Here are some of Zarry’s greatest hits to jog your memory in case any of you have forgotten how good things used to be:

Was this post just a vehicle for me to have content for today and plug my old posts?

Yes…yes it was.

Vanessa
Vanessa

H. Is getting hotter by day!!
I can imagine Z. Each time he sees H…..
Because there conexión 😝, but emotionally is has to be killing him because he knows is him the one that Messed up.
I loved Zarry. And I still do. There love is like many of us look for, and many never Found.

toufitri
toufitri

like you AD i think they are done .. the baby was the final chapter to this sad story .. there is no going back especially for Harry .. we can see clearly how he’s desperate to be in relationship .. he just want to move on with his life .. no one can blame him for that .. zayn made a choice and now he has to deal with the consequences .. he’s trapped and Khai being his daughter he has to be around gigi for the next 18 yrs .. sigh .. i wish there is a way for them to salvage their freindship but that seems impossible .. for yrs they didn’t aknowledge each other in public and probably this will remain the case .. the worst for us as fan is we will never know the half of it lol we are kept in the outside .. unlike them we will never get a closure sigh .. ☹

No hope is a very sad notion,🥲

Maybe in the near/far future.

This community is so diverse, its difficult to find a common interest however most of through enjoy reading and analysis. Don’t know how you can make it for new discussions, maybe a questionable ??

😘

Kennedy
Kennedy

Im a hopeless romantic at heart so I’d be lying if I said I didn’t hold a little piece of hope in my heart🤧😂 but I just don’t know if I can see them being together now. Nothing (at least that we can see) has changed between them. Well, nothing has changed for the better for them and their relationship. And I also don’t think they are working it out behind the scenes. What we are seeing now is literally the same old same old😴🥱 it’s so annoying though because it’s seems like they hint at us like they want us to know something but everything they do says something different😂?? and not only that but it’s like we literally have NO IDEA how either of them actually feel so I just hate them both for making me think so much about them and their bs LMAOO. In all seriousness though, I think they are soulmates. What they had was so beautiful and I hope I’m wrong and they find their way back to each other🥰🤍. I do feel for Harry though because I don’t think I’d ever be able to get over everything that comes along with zayn having a baby with G ESPECIALLY after having released fineline😭💔

Perla
Perla

I like to think that there’s still hope, but sadly according to the situation it’s like I’m trying to make myself feel better about it. Assuming things and dreaming of coincidences with other zarries, but I’m not stupid I know the possibilities are almost none, and yeah like you said I feel sometimes like they’re playing with our intelligence, but they most probably didn’t even care about us. God they’re so confusing, H was like all ready and everything and now he’s back to the dark (for understandable reasons), wish he could think for himself first. And Zayn singing about being ready to get out of a situation but not really doing anything about it, I’m started to think that he’s just talking about his mental situación and his own demons, he stop trying to be with Harry since maybe 2019? . Many zarries saying he’s so loud but in the end he can scream about colors and hiding relationships and feeling trapped and still staying that way, so frustrating.
Im feel so disappointed towards both of them, and they don’t own us anything really but still hurts. Wish I could just unfollow every Zarry account and try to focus in something else. I think that’s what we all should do.

Curious Rico
Curious Rico

Personally I think as at now the only way Zarry would be together is if they do it secretly and both stay single in the public eye. Zayn does not look like he coming out anytime soon. It’s really hard to go against all you believe in especially if you come from a very traditional/religious background and you value those beliefs. And i dunno if Harry would be down for that…. Being Zs one and only but only in private. They can’t even be seen together in public. But if he is then I think they can work. But for now as things stand we can only wait and see what the future has in store… And i pray it’s holds good for both of them. They have put themselves through so much already.

Vanessa
Vanessa

I’m sad for them because I don’t think they are together now. I don’t see the need to hurt each other like Z. Did.
I think Z. Is just to H. Always forget him.
And I think H. Finally realized that he doesn’t have too. Is that make sense?
Thank you AD. Please keep up with us in this journey.

Love your writing. Your getting better and better.

Hi A.D sorry forgot to add, a book club could be another idea for us as well

Stella
Stella

I know you all won’t be interested in my story but I would like to tell you since I think it is similar to zarry. I broke up with my boyfriend because of some family problems. Only because of the family reasons. It’s been 5 years to my breakup and I still love him and I didn’t spoke to him after breakup but still whenever we cross paths after breakup, we can’t help but keep looking at each other. I idk how to say this but I can feel he still likes me. I don’t know if there’s hope for us in future or not but I know that we both still love each other.
I think zarry is same. They both don’t know if there’s a hope or not. But I can tell you that they both want to be together. But some reasons are difficult to ignore.
What if Zayn’s family is the reason he is away from Harry just like my relationship. And we can see he has distanced himself from his family. There must be some reason. This last part is just my assumption. It can be wrong.

Gayle schmidt
Gayle schmidt

His award show before the Grammys when he talked to Taylor swift, he still wore a green and gold suit. Also knowing how crazy Gigi’s mother is and she is for that matter, how do we know she didn’t trick Zayn with that baby? Holes in condoms they work. Great publicity for Gigi camp. Doesn’t mean Zayn did it to punish Harry. May have been a way to keep Zayn with all eyes on him. Just random thoughts I’ve wondered. And holivia… just gag. He deserves to be happy but dang. She’s a user as well. Publicity for the movie they did. Lots of ideas only. Pray she doesn’t get pregnant. lol

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi

I just wish they would come out and tell us what is going on, it would be so much easier, lol. I don’t know anymore but hoping!!!!!!!

Chloe
Chloe

Whether Zayn meant to or not, he essentially punished Harry for trying to come out. Which drives me nuts because while yes, Fine Line screams Zayn if you’re paying attention, Harry put in loads of fake ties to Camille, which everyone ATE up, so much that she actually complained about his fans. Zayn needed to do better, and he didn’t.

Chloe
Chloe

I’m too much of a hopeless romantic at heart to say Zarry is officially dead forever but the signs point to it. I try to put myself in Harry’s shoes and I just can’t see him easily forgiving Zayn for running off and having a baby, whether it was on purpose or not. I put myself in his shoes (and in a much less complicated scenario)- suppose I was in love with someone and wanted kids with them someday. Then they go off and have a kid with someone else- OUCH, but potentially forgiveable (I guess). Except it’s not only that, I’d never be allowed to spend any time with said kid or have the kid know me as someone special to the father because the mother hates me and I’m not supposed to be seeing the father at all- knife to the gut. On top of THAT, the father can’t commit to being with me even in secret out of fear, when all I want is to be part of his life in an open and meaningful way. There was serious trust damaged after the baby between Zarry, maybe irreparably. I think Harry tried to be okay with it, but it screwed with his head BAD.

NormatheWings
NormatheWings

I really don’t know what is going on. It is all so weird. H. has just arrived in LA as proved by some pictures shot at the Airport. Is he reaching his beloved O. ? This is so sad. I agree that only time will tell what is truly happening. Meanwhile we can just hope for a different story even if premises are not good. Thank you AD for having created this safe place for all of us.

Today I watched a few clips of the shows after Z left (the South Africa shows). When I saw H wearing the gold boots, I just thought to myself, ” did he start wearing those to sort of make Z a part of the shows 🤔? (green and gold so to speak)” . Then I came here to this! 😭😭😭.

Yeah truth be told I think they’re done. Z’s album, if we’re honest sounds like he’s accepting it’s over but also like he’s on the verge of breaking free 🤦🏾‍♀️so confusing). H in the meantime is ringless and that’s what makes me think he’s over the back and forth. Nothing about H’s actions says I’m secretly with Z anymore. So…… 😤 I hate to say this, I really do. But I don’t think there’s a chance anymore. 😔😔😔.

PS * (Zarry please please please prove me wrong🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾) 😂

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn

It really could be wishful thinking but here are a few of my thoughts as to why I am not convinced they are over.. First of all I know everyone sees Olivia as a rebound thing for Harry and a way to lash out at Zayn..what doesn’t add up for me on that level is if Harry was really done and trying to actually hurt Zayn he would’ve chosen either a male or someone he could actually be sexually attracted to..We can all see there is literally no chemistry there at all..even his prior stuff with Kendall was much more believable and had some genuine chemistry even if it wasn’t romantic. Second thing is I don’t believe he would continue to reference Zayn in his clothing the way he has..( although some don’t agree) the fishing hat..the packers tshirt..his nails painted with the nobody is listening faces..his yellow and green trip to the outdoor shower solo before Olivia showed up in Italy..I feel like he would go out of his way to avoid anything that had any kind of reference to Zayn..Lastly his sisters posts..the younger one that seems to reference Harry and Z together and the older sisters post where i feel like she has a very different opinion..Then we have the Hadids odd behavior..

Random

I believe there’s still hope because they always do something that destroy each other knowingly, but then they find a way around it. That’s just them, it’s what they do, and we just need to be patience.

Hope
Hope

Ah, the path to true love never runs smooth. I always think that Zarry met too young Ricky Martin came out in his thirties?. I also think Z will do anything for H or H will not put up for so long and they had a pact, z will keep hiding and H to do what he loves touring conquer the world. H was born for it. Theoretically ok but feelings get involved Basically they agreed to stay apart till H is ready to retire but H is gorgeous young and lonesome. I wished Zee could go hide in that big house of H in uk. Make lovely music together. It was beautiful pure love we saw on stage. Wished they packaged it I’ll buy some. I believe they’ll be together when both retires from public eyes Love you AD By the way I thought love is just pheromones 😂

Sam
Sam

Unfortunately I have come to the same conclusion, I believe that they are definitely over and have been for quite a while. I think there is a lot of evidence to suggest this no matter how much we would like to think that there might be something still there and that they are trying to work through and overcome their obstacles and personal struggles. They were once so beautiful but ultimately what they had has come to a very sad end.

Obviously it remains to be seen if that will change in the future, and of course I hope that they can, but I also think that they have made their decisions and what we are seeing with Zigi and Holivia is the evidence of that. Believe me I am not happy with it but I have come to terms with it as it is their lives that they are living not mine. All I can do is wish them luck and hope they can find happiness no matter what but it’s looking unlikely. I will always be a Zarry though.

I am very much looking forward to the other projects that you have planned AD. I have absolutely loved the Menenedez Brothers vids, a case which I knew nothing about before and I have since learned more about it through my own curiosity. So thank you so much for that. 😊

M_S
M_S

I believe that they love each other and that will never change. They express their love for each other in many different ways. But I think that Zayn believe they can’t be together and be happy. He has a lot of issues and as long as he doesn’t solve them he won’t be happy with Harry. But I also think he made his choice in 2019 by being with that human being. They say love can concur all be it doesn’t. Find that out first hand. I think they are not together. It’s hard to move on from true love. For H Z was his true love. I get why Harry did that with O. He is very hurt. I hope that one day they will be very happy with or without each other. And that they find peace.

Teresa
Teresa

I’ haven’t contributed in a while, I’m sorry, life has been in the way. Lol. But, I’m always following your amazing content. Anyway, I believe that Zarry will always be in tangled. Currently, I think they’re both very earnestly attempting to pursue their “grownup adult relationships” that a lot of people do at their age. I found it interesting that H wore a GB Packers T-shirt on the yacht in Italy. I know he’s a “fan” of the team, but I personally believe there are also Zarry reasons for him liking that particular team. IDK, in general I feel like they definitely are not together at this point. I’m curious to see what happens once H finally begins touring the Fine Line album. Surely, it will unearth certain buried emotions. Generally, him just getting back into his music life in itself might bring about SOMETHING. The past close to 2 years have been an emotional roller coaster. Whether the are ever together again, I hope they can at the very least bury the hatchet and be friends again. They will be tied to one another for life due to 1D, it would be nice if they could find peace in that.

Purple
Purple

Z and H can never love anyone else the way they love each other and even if they moved on they’d only live half a life with a huge void that can never be filled no matter what .. …they’d always gravitate towards each other and i would say there is always hope for them till the end like H says in the song her wrote for Meghan Trainor ‘someday may be when we’re old and grey we could be in love once more ‘❤

Jamie
Jamie

Funny (or maybe more so depressing) timing of this post. I was recently thinking at what point would you feel content 100% walking away from Zarry and no longer running your accts? Obviously its not what we want but at what point would there be nothing left to say or their charades push you to being done? Is this going to be our lives for the next 10 yrs? LOL

I believe they truly are soulmates and neither will find love like this again but maybe too much damage has been done and as a result each will just settle with someone else. I think we will always hold onto the hope that what is meant to be is them together. It also makes me sad that the longer they’re apart the harder it could be to fix things and more damage continually being done.

Times like these I wish I never came across Zarry and kept my curious self off of You Tube looking up old 1D videos of H!

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM

I have followed this relationship and you AD for quite some time. I think it is sad on both sides because I think the intentions for this romance were very different H fell in love at a very young and impressionable age and has never got beyond it. He had no agenda beyond that. I think Z was his lover and protector during 1D days and he took a walk on the wild side in their relationship but never intended to make it long term due to his beliefs and his image and family. However, I think Z soon found out that he under estimated what he found with H as it became real love and attraction that he didn’t bargain for and he left the band to end it. I think he has had trouble doing because this however, because deep down he wants it but without disclosure. I think he. Has all along been sending mixed signals to H and can’t let go but I think H finally wants all or nothing. It seems obvious that these she beards mean nothing to them emotionally and I think the only way They can both move forward is if H were to take up with a new guy snd force the issue but that is very risky.

I personally can’t see zayn ever coming out. I can’t imagine him ever saying “yes, I like men” or seeing him in public with a man. I think he’s going to remain closeted forever or at least for a very long time. I think if they weren’t being shut whilst in the band, both might have come out. Or at least zayn wouldn’t have been as self-destructive. But their management made it seem like being gay is the worst thing on earth. If you get to hear those things at the vulnerable age of 17 (and ongoing for 5y.) – these things affect you the hardest. The teen phase is the most crucial one and shapes our lives. Zayn’s mind is too fucked up already. There’s no turning back. Also, he has caused so much irreparable damage. Harry is so broken. Their relationship could only be even more damaging atm. Harry grew up with zayn. He’s everthing he knows. First loves are always intense, but this. I don’t even want to image the excruciating pain in their hearts. They need to break free from each other (+ zayn needs to leave his toxic environment asap) and heal before the can be ever in a stable, healthy relationship with each other again. And yes, I think zarry is over for now.