Is There Any Hope For Zarry?

Yes, I’m going there. I’m asking the question I get asked a million times, and which none of us truly have the capability of answering. But I wonder what your thoughts or predictions are anyway.

I have a theory about how 2019 affected Zarry’s relationship and damaged them beyond repair. I’m not saying I know anything about where they stand now, but they are clearly in a bad and phony place together. That much is obvious. I also suspect we won’t know why things took a turn for the worst for many years to come. For now, we’re stuck in the middle of it. I’m very tired of it all, as are most of you. I’m also bored.

Ultimately I just want to know where you think Zarry stand now. Is there any hope for them? I don’t think this should become a post were we talk about how much we hate Holivia and Zigi since there is enough of that going on around here lol. Please let’s just try to focus on the Zarry relationship if we can. Can you see them ever being together? I’m going to be honest with you, I can’t. I believe the sanctity of their bond and any future potential relationship has been grossly desecrated. And I don’t think they are in contact or working things out behind the scenes. Personally, I feel they are done. But as always, I have no fucking clue where they stand and could be dead wrong about this.

I also believe these days that Zarry hate us (their minute group of supporters) and they like to insult our intelligence with all their fakery and inexplicable wishy washy behavior. Well, that’s ok because most days a lot of us hate them too. Lastly, if you do think Zarry are in fact over, what are some ways we can covert this passionate community into something useful going forward? Should we all just become Larries?? Hahahaahahahahaha

What? Too soon? Oh ok.

Here are some of Zarry’s greatest hits to jog your memory in case any of you have forgotten how good things used to be:

Was this post just a vehicle for me to have content for today and plug my old posts?

Yes…yes it was.

Bobbi
Bobbi

I don’t think you can ever count them out completely.. but, man, they’d have a lot of shit to work through. Personally, I’d love to see them both be single for awhile and work on their own issues before attempting a relationship with anyone again, let alone with each other. Niether of them seems OK with themselves at the moment. They both need therapy. I know Harry was seeing a therapist for awhile, though, his recent behaviors make me wonder if that’s still the case.

Wtj99
Wtj99

It’s impossible according to me for them to be together…….at least for a couple of years. I love zarry and their relationship but they both need time apart from each other . I think z needs to come out of closet and h needs to love himself more .They both need time to heal over a lot of shit that we know and a lot that is hidden bts. But I guess I won’t ever stop hoping the best for them…….I may hate them , think that it’s the end of zarry relationship but still somewhere deep down I’ll always think that one day maybe they will be in the open. And I pray to God that they can complete this beautiful story of theirs.

I believe that they will never find a love like they shared with each other. And for that, I am not only saying they are not over but I’m also rooting for them. The ppl/relationships that come into their lives,no matter how long,only prove who has their heart. Its goin take a lot of wrk to sort out all the their issues, but not impossible. I am not saying Zs actions are easy to swallow but I feel he is a good person deep under his need to hide his true self. And if he gets out of his own way, and fears losing H more than anything else: Zarry will be again. They both don’t look happy or healthy personally. H is definitely going thru something and I fear he too will lose himself. I pray they both find their inner peace and get to a place where they can be in love and share it with each other again. Honestly any other ending, IMO is a tragedy. Side note: I know Zs history etc, I thk he did alot of shitty stuff, I’m not in anyway a zstan but I don’t feel like H wld be wrong for being true to his heart. If Z learns how to finally take care of it, I’m all about it.

Peaches
Peaches

Honestly, it’s been far too long since we’ve actually seen or heard Harry in an interview. To Begin Again and Tightrope talk that came from Z was unexpected, but also, for me, very confusing. For me – I guess it depends on how I wake up. Lately I’m hopeless, so I agree – I don’t think they’re in a good place right now… But then again, what do we know about what’s actually happening bts…

Frankly speaking right now no! I think they are over.. but then again it’s zarry we are talking about they just can’t go without each other. Magnetic as we call them..I see a Zigi break up coming before Z4 (just personal gut feelings) may be after that? I never see them actually coming out publicly even if one day they just become one again.. like Zayn’s fear is real of not making it till the end even after making headlines. It’s true… actually are they even meant for a normal relationship? Ya they are soulmates and all but can they really just stay with eachother forever? Why I find it difficult to believe? May be they will always be like this only. A traditional Zarry wedding 🤣😭🤣😭 or just even coming out together is just a myth… may be I see them one day after 5/6 years becoming friends to the public again but still having the relationship they always had behind the closed doors. (This can happen)

Zarry.pudu
Zarry.pudu

I mean…I have sHipPeD Zarry since 2013, my brain is already fried by the wait and anticipation of seeing them together.That’s why I can not imagine them actually together, cuz it became a dream, a situation I have longed so bad that it became impossible.I don’t know if I can explain it but I’ll give an example:

When I was young I was SOO in love with one direction that when I bought the tickets for their concert the mere fact of seeing them in real life was beyond my understanding. It was very hard for me to imagine them being in the same room as me, speaking in front of me and being literally human beings EVEN THOUGH I knew they were humans as everyone else lol. That does not mean I didn’t believe in One direction’s existence(like bro I’m not that stupid haha)but the level of glorification made me impossible to imagine the situation in real life.And so happens with zarry in my -As I already said- fried brain.

Soo, hope?I have hope, I believe we are going to know the truth (eventually)and that keeps me here, just waiting. I have already waited 8 years, I guess I can wait another 10🥲

Greetings,AD. And thanks for making this wait less exhausting💛💚

WITW
WITW

Ugh. There is still so much to talk about but unfortunately I think Zarry is over. A lot would have to change to make it work just from what we notice and who knows what else would have to be addressed that we don’t know about. I don’t think either one of them are being their true selves.

I agree with AD that Z does not want to be out there or exclusive with H. But I also believe he truly loves him as something we can’t define because I do feel as Z sang in Better, he will always want H in his life in some shape or form. But z is not clear himself on what that would be. I think he can be so mean, selfish and bitter at times that he doesn’t deserve to be with H. As for H, he is running away from himself now and that is sad.

Even if they can’t be together in the present or future, the one thing I do want is for their story to be told and more people to question their relationship. It needs to be out there. First and foremost, it’s a beautiful story and tragic romance. Secondly, to go through this important aspect of your life for as H sang, to never be needed again and eventually be someone you never talk about would be an even greater tragedy of this love story.

Idontknowmyname
Idontknowmyname

I think there are over and move on with there lives living a happy and peaceful life (doesn’t seem like that right now) but I wish them both happiness and success and come over the things that hold them back and live and enjoy life.

Tassi
Tassi

Hey, AD! Recently a zarry fan page posted a video of zayn and harry. Like obviously the AMA video with romantic song, they were looking at each other closely. And guess what? Mamma malik liked it😭 even on fathers day safaa malik posted picture in story where the malik family and harry was edited beside the photo! Like why she would post a photo which is this much edited on fathers day, even with Harry’s pic? Zayn’s cousin recently followed a zarry account. And obviously h3 is coming! Lots of things are still on the way! Even AD! Zayn reposted a cover on youtube like it was leaked maybe from inzayn. He sang a song where he changed the lyrics in the chorus and used masculer pronouns! Like “he”! Which wasn’t even in the real song! And lastly, I don’t remember actually in which song of zayn (maybe tightrope, I’m not sure, please check) he mentioned D-low! Which’s absolutely gayish! The meaning is totally for gays. You can search on google! And he sang ‘you could be my wife’ just after that lyric! These all are giving me strength! And I started loving zarry just for you AD! You’re our strength! Please don’t lose hope! We’ve to be together, to give zarry strength! To keep them strong!

Kaylee
Kaylee

I honestly don’t think so, but I always like to hope that it’s not bad as we think 😩😭

Queen
Queen

Well my friend send this to me so I want to share it cuz I notice that a lot of zarries didn’t talk about it

b1d2cf892ac049e80df510318e915014.jpg
Momo
Momo

I believe that H still had some hope during 2020 with him wearing the pink lace and I think that Z had told him everything would be ok. After the baby was born I believe things went wrong, I think Z was overcome with the emotions of being a new dad and he decided to really give it a go with G. Anyone can see that H has not been the same since early 2020. I think he eventually told Z that enough was enough and he was no longer willing to play second best and that’s when Z got nasty. Not saying this is what definitely happened but I think it was something like this. I think they are definitely over and there’s no going back for them. I’m so sad. Going forward though I really hope you continue with your website and we can all pray for a miracle

Jan
Jan

Harry supposedly has been spotted in England having a jab .Safaa posts a photo that Zayn does not want up and takes down .We never see them together because they don’t want us to.Harry was wearing the packers shirt ,fisherman’s hat and carrying gold phone cover in Italy ,a message to Zayn who posts in Italian a message to Harry.Jason posts those pictures with fish etc , (hope Harry has a sense of humour they were direct )and says He will know more in a year which is how long a pa contract lasts and has things restricting disclosure . Zigi does a pap walk with a homosexual friend wearing Bode shorts? Zayn has disappeared from the USA to England ??Bella distances herself from DJ bald patch man by revealing a boyfriend and cavorting on a yatch ( where have we seen this lately ?)This is turning into a circus with many players.We need Harry’s new music to clarify what on earth is going on.Hopefully Olivia has a new film to work on and will disappear and Harry will start his tour . Zayn has a song called rumours leaked and Harry has gotten married.??You couldn’t make it up ,the cast is getting bigger by the minute.

Nazneen Meethal
Nazneen Meethal

I think there’s hope.

Eliyous-
Eliyous-

For now? Not happening.
I can’t see it… And I probably won’t. But as much as I’m terrified for HS3, I’m also looking forward to it very much because I believe we’ll get some answers. Hopefully enough to ease our minds a little bit. Just enough to help us move on at least…

Their love was too good to go to waste like this…it’s simply not fair.

But we’ll never know what can happen in 5,10 or even 20 years, right? Maybe after all of this, they would cross paths someday and find themselves in a stable position to consider the possibility of returning to those sweet little days of theirs…like 2014? Ugh…

Until then, I wish them luck and happiness and great achievements, both in their personal lives and their careers. And I love them…I probably always will…

As for this community–
We’ve been through so much shit together and we have come to have an understanding for one another on a deep level; something that most of the people in our everyday lives probably wouldn’t get. We’re practically a family now (and no, I don’t care that it sounds cheesy)

I’m gonna stay here and enjoy your beautiful people’s company for as long as you’ll be here.

Whatever you’re up for,I’m in❤

Queen
Queen

We live by hope everyday so I will say there still a hope for Zarry and we will see what the future holds 💚💛

jas
jas

of couse its just my feeling but it could be over. i think the separation, at least for now, its a good thing for both of them. What’s the point to keep a relationship it it only causes pain?
zayn has too many unresolved personal problems, and if he can’t deal with them as a result zarry has no future.
anyway only time will tell us what is going on currently.

Adnil
Adnil

I am sorry to say this but , I think they are over. Even if they would ever try to make it work at some point, there would be resentment. Z has caused so much heartbreak and made H wait so long that any little thing would set off anger and fighting. It’s so sad because they would have made such a lovely couple. 😔

Dawn
Dawn

It’s Zarry! What we see is not indicative of what is actually going on. Their whole dynamic has changed., but they still don’t look happy. I think they are still in touch and trying to figure out what a future ahead looks like. I just don’t think they will ever be truly happy without the other. So much NEEDS to change though. Their PR whore significant others make it all so much worse. Can we re visit this question in 6 months. January!😂😂😂

blue
blue

one thing I always think about is why the timeline of zarry is connected with zigi like why when zigi breakup zarry can’t be together and they always seem to reconcile according to theories during the time that zigi is on?! isn’t it supposed to be that women or whatever the ships they are in are the the thing that hinder setting them back from being together?! like when zigi broke up in 2019 I felt like it would have been ideal for zayn to have harry back, why didn’t he?! what do you think AD?!

Who cares
Who cares

To be perfectly honest and really I dont want to say it but…I dont think they are or should get back together. If you/ we are right and Zayn had a baby to somehow punish H then that’d some toxic messed up stuff and I dont think it would benefit either one of them to be together at least not now. If they did then I think they both need to get there shit together first and deal with the issues that are messing them both up

I just wonder how long they will fake all of this. Do they not want a family? or will they continue with this until they are 50. In the end, gigi will also get tired of all this … or I hope so 😂

angiev
angiev

I agree with you on everything and at this point, like you, I think it’s getting tedious. It was once beautiful but those days have passed and as much as they used to fascinate me, the events of late have given me a case of zarry burnout. I’m disappointed to see H go from “Shine-step into the light. I’m not ever going back” to a big PR relationship with a woman. I will refrain from commenting on the type of woman he chose. I continue to look forward to your content. I’m sure we can find other interesting things to discuss. I don’t appreciate the larry pics. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I love “Zarry’s Greatest Hits” but right now I’m at a loss with these two. I think Harry got tired of waiting for Zayn just like the poem on his Bode pants for Vogue indicated. I think that Zayn is not able to open up completely and maybe he never will, I think that right now H is not completely open either and I hope he can be open again. I don’t understand Z as much as I want to and I don’t understand H. But I will always support them in their music because what they do with their lives should only matter to them. I think HS3 will give us many answers and perhaps it will be a closure to its time with Z. If Z does not step forward and break the circle that surrounds him right now I see impossible that Zarry has any chance. We can only wait and wish the best to both of them.

Lizzie
Lizzie

I’m with you in the sense that they’re done for now. There’s no way their recent moves imply they have something going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately. I wish them well, and will go on enjoying their music, but their antics sometimes bore me, and other times exasperate me.

1 2 3 4