Harry Styles “Pleasing” Merch

I get it. We’re disgusted by Holivia and we have all expressed it on the website and across the internet ad nauseum by now. And this post is hard for me to make because I simply don’t like Harry right now. I’m trying to hold my tongue about how he continues to parade around with that vile twice-divorced woman (who fucks her employees who are 10 years her junior and abandons both her husband and fiancé) making a complete fool and liar of himself and desecrating all he has ever stood for (in my and many of his fans’ opinion) while also still failing to convince anyone he’s sincerely into her.

Ugh, poor Jason. We will never forget how dirty she did him.

God, he looks dumb.

But I do want to ask your opinions on this “Pleasing” trend since I see so many theories floating around about it, from new merch, to a cosmetic line, to idk what. So can we just talk about that please? Can this please not be another: “I hate Harry/Olivia/Holivia and here’s why” post?

So some people noticed that Harry (who keeps making sure he’s papped lately) has been wearing new merch that features the word “Pleasing” written across it. It was spotted on a hoodie when he arrived at the airport recently, and also on his yellow phone case. No one seems to know exactly what it means or what it is indicative of, but I would love to hear your thoughts and theories on the word. Is this his merch or is he promoting someone else’s brand?

It seems odd to me that it would be someone else’s brand, since if you research the word there is no brand overtly tied to it, and there is no reliable information available apart from publications speculating about why Harry is wearing it. So he doesn’t seem to be adding much marketing value to the clothing line if it is a friend’s project that he’s supporting.

Suffice it to say, this merch and the word “Pleasing” could be tied to anything or anyone. He clearly wants the public to talk about it and speculate about it, so here we are. I just wonder what it will all lead to, but I’m certain we’ll find out eventually.

UPDATE: Looks like it is a cosmetic brand after all. And it may very well be owned by Harry.

ClareJay
ClareJay

Something keeps telling me that Pleasing is the name of HS3. The style of the font looks kind of seventies like it could be a smooth link back to the WM video vibes. Just my thoughts. I’ll hold up my hands if I’m wrong! He might not be that obvious but then H has always done weird things. Which brings me on to H himself. I was looking back at all the My Policeman stuff we were getting almost on an hourly basis back in the Spring. I was so excited about that. I still am to be fair because the story was so good and I love Emma etc., but wow does that seem like a different person now? Like all the previous versions of Harry Edward Styles, what was real and what was not? Often I can not grasp that the H of say 2012-2013 is the same H as this Harry. Sure he is a man now and not a boy but he has been through so many transitions and images and looks…but they were all kind of positive before. He was spoken of highly, how refreshingly nice he was, how polite, how un-Rock star. I loved that. Does he even care that this latest image is not “pleasing”? I find myself getting irritated with fans who are planning to see him on tour. Like why are you even wasting your time on him right now?

Deb
Deb

AD I went to open my phone this morning. (East Coast) and went to the Google Home Page and opened up to your latest post of Harry and your website. Just thought you should know???

Sure “PLEASING” means something specific. Hard to know what. Just have to wait until Harry’s ready to reveal it which he’ll do at a time that suits him.

Taking a break from H’s music at the moment as current public imagery doesn’t sit happily with the earlier Harry vibes I fell in love with. Been listening to lots of Z who provides cool back drop when reading Neon Red.

Jane Jones

I think the “pleasing ” is all business stuff I can kind of imagine that he is using the fact that every little thing he wears,does ,says is scrutinised to the nth degree so creating a buzz getting us talking

It may be related to forthcoming music tour or the rumoured cosmetic line I can imagine Harry and others coming up with ideas ” that’s pleasing ‘ seems the kind of funny sarky phrase that could come out of banter Harry is witty and good with words

I generally feel sad that all the stuff we are getting about Harry recently is off key and doesn’t feel like it’s genuine. I feel like I’m scrabbling about trying to makes sense of any of it and trying to see and gauge where and who Harry is right now

darling

I don’t think it means anything we truly have a man who is ‘pleasing’ everybody but himself. Playing 👗 -up might have been fun with Z but Z has checked out into his life & the only one who H is trying to please is himself.I saw up above this ‘h&o boring Italian getaway’. Look at how H looks then & look how he looks now. Harry is recording & didn’t he say he used ‘mushrooms’ last time (so 1960s 🙄 ) He drinks is he hitting the bottle more to take ‘the edge’ off? There’s that recent pic you have here of them walking together. Besides looking like a ragamuffin all I thought is ‘is she holding him up?’.

Yes or no

Same ,I don’t think there is any significance to it ……. Wait, You may probably know this already(I suspect you already do)…,and yeah we are all tired of discussing holivia,…but I found it interesting that Jason’s current girlfriend ,Keeley, is H’s close friend from his long hair days,there is even a photo of them together,and they follow each other in ig……and Keeley is also close to Camille ,there are photos,and they also follow each other ….Now Jason is dating the friend and H is dating the ex wife…
The whole situation could be a coincidence but what if it isn’t…….I also find it interesting how Jason moved on pretty quick…..daaamn Hollywood is literally another world…..where fame, wealth and power comes first…….(saw these on some random post on IG)

Zoey
Zoey

Harry volverá, confío en él y sé que al final del día hará bien las cosas.

WITW
WITW

Gossip site said H was spotted in NY yesterday. I hope he is and he sees Z. They haven’t been this close in proximity in almost a year and a half. (My timeline is Cuz i love to think he saw Z when he did those secret location shows in 2020.)

blue
blue

I thought the pleasing theme was related to new music, album or new single! then I thought that he meant by it that he is pleasing someone 🙃 but I’m sure, he is soo off and it hurts so much seeing him like this! Also Am I the only one who is dying to hear new music from him yet so scared of it? like idk if he is gonna pour his heart out in his new music or play it cool and make this ordinary Rockstar music! either way I’m sure it will be great and he will do great but it’s kinda hard to think of his new music after all this shit😭😭😭

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM

I honestly think H is beside himself in his personal life and is desperate. I think he loves Z beyond anything and he is trying to back track his image to show he is heterosexual after the lights up attempt he made coming out made Z angry and have a baby. Z wants his cake and eat it too. He wants H behind closed doors and his heterosexual life style in public to hide behind. IDK but this current behavior of H is not him at all and maybe it is his desperate attempt to restore the status quo between him and Z. I don’t think for 1 sec that him and O are real nor does he want it to be. His body language says otherwise. I feel sad and empathetic toward him because Z is all he ever wanted. I blame Z to an extent because he has reeled him in every time previously H tried to pull away. The fishing hat, packer shirt etc.., point to his devotion to Z.

angiev
angiev

I have nothing good or remotely insightful to say, AD. I miss the H we knew or thought we knew. I hope it makes sense or gets better soon. It’s depressing. I tend to think Pleasing has something to do with a song or music like “do you know who you are?” and Eroda, but when it comes to H these days, who the hell knows?

Saloni
Saloni

I think that H does wants us to know about him and Z , cause he does do these little things , Z was fishing in his recent IG post & H wearing the fisherman hat just after that seems to me that he’s wanting us to fill in on what he’s trying to convey. Obviously both of them don’t speak up and I dread that they wouldn’t ever💔 So they just try and show these connections , apparently I feel its H who does wanna scream it to the world but Z is just in a situation where he simply can’t! About the Pleasing thing🤔 It can mean anything, could be merch, could be a theme, could be a thought, or maybe he just likes that word🤷🏻‍♀️

Celina

It could mean that he is “pleasing” someone or it’s like everyone said about HS3 or this cosmetic thing idk.

I think it’s kinda sad what’s going on atm. I hate hate, if that makes sense. I still love Harry and I don’t want to think that the “old” Harry is gone. I’m waiting for his new music. I’m very excited for the lyrics… Hope he’s more open there like he always was. And until this, let’s just live in the past.

Lola
Lola

Im not amazing at this but if there’s anything I got from that word alone is to please someone or some people. You may have heard this alot but it may mean that he is probably doing the opposite of the meaning of the word. We have seen Harry completely let himself down and he looks almost sickly and thinner. Maybe it’s something new for Zarry. A tiny light in me wants to believe that they are done pleasing the people around them and ready to publicly come out but that wouldn’t make any sense because Holivia is rising. Or Zarry is rising in secret. No stop I just blabbered nonsense.

Lena XPrettyLiesX
Lena XPrettyLiesX

I also don’t know what it makes sense. but harry doesn’t communicate with us like fans, news unclear, weird. I quite like him, but lately I’ve been annoyed by more and more. He goes out with Olivia and laughs as if he doesn’t mind at all, and he does the PR stunt with pleasure. and then he wants us to like him wtf, I’ve had enough.

Eliya-
Eliya-

I don’t think there’s any meaning to these tiny things either. I’m genuinely tired of doing this game, especially with clothing. (I would have considered them if they were direct, obv, but since they’re not and that’s the only thing we get from them, I don’t like to rely on that bc I don’t like my brain functioning like a larrie, honestly)
About “pleasing”…
Could be the next single? Hope it’s not HS3’s name but could also be that. Idrk…

And what is up with him not agreeing to take pictures with fans lately? Privacy? It’s not like you live in those areas and you fear you might out your spots. I don’t really get that…🤔

Anon
Anon

They are saying a sexy rockstar album is coming.. maybe is the cosmetic line maybe the new album name..i mean.. pleasing and sex goes together.. who knows i Guess we have to wait…
Regarding the clothes at first i was convince it was his way to send a message to Zayn.. like a blink to zarry. I feel the same way about you regarding Harry with the exception that i believe is purely PR and not real at all but he is trying to really push this and is as engaged as her in this.
I cannot wait for new music so people talk about him and his music instead of his prívate life…

Denni
Denni

Harry’s quite annoying right now if I’m honest, don’t even wanna speculate about what he’s doing or wearing. Just wish he would simply stop the charades and such. Can’t really stand him atm.

Daisy
Daisy

“I simply don’t like Harry right now” same girl same😔
I miss 2014 and 2019 Harry sooooo much. This is someone else.
I personally feel “pleasing” definitely has something to do with what we are going to see in near future, song, merch, brand, don’t really know but it’s definitely SOMETHING because of it’s repeated occurance everywhere just like H used to go with TPWK way before the song/song name was even released. We need to wait ig.

Fayruz Nafisa
Fayruz Nafisa

I can say nothing about it. My baby Harry is the best singer, model, actor,guy out there but convincing is tht Holivia is something more than a PR and just PDA isn’t possible ig. And tht pleasing merch, I bet he definitely wants to convey something via tht.

Ray
Ray

I guess it indicates his phase of life i.e. ‘people PLEASING’ mode. [Devilish sarcastic laughter]

I am not too sure but I feel its a cosmetic brand by Harry. I am going by the rumors that said Alessandro Michel was upset with H for working on some brand, blah blah, blah.. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I support Harry’s professional work, but not his change of personality, tbh!

Anyways, it would be pleasing to know if he is trying to please someone, uhm uhm, some ex-bandmate, uhm uhm, Zayn, uhm uhm, Zarry! Oops, I said it! My zarry heart ¡¡¡

Omg first!! Maybe that’s where he is now on the “pleasing” people stage after all the pap walks. Its just not who he is anymore. I miss the honest harry. I love him & i’ll always do. It’s just so pathetic to see him doing all those things concerning that O-girl. Anyway may it be his own brand or what i just hope whatever he does is truly making me happy (which we actually doubt 😌). Anyway stay safe, AD! Let’s just wait for more shall we? HAHAHAHA

Green&gold25
Green&gold25

Ohh gosh, yeah I’ve been noticing that too. But many fans said, his next album? Not sure about that though.. But that beastie boys shirt drives the L shippers crazy lol since one of the music in their album has a title of Larry in it LMFAO

Hello,

If I am not mistaken Harry did such subtle promotion for Adore You song with the whole Eroda village/ Island, and with (do you know who you are?) as promotion for lights up and as a reference to some musician”can’t recall who” .

He has different approach to life, and I really don’t understand his mind.

Love him though

Could it be the name of a new song and the new album?
I’ve read about the name of his cosmetics company, but it could be something else.
Right now I don’t know why he does what he does, I just hope he’s fine and he focuses on music and his art and nothing else.