Harry Styles Love On Tour | Denver

Look, I get it. You’re sick of hearing me say it, but I have to!

New Merch in just a few days!! 😨😰😱 Exclusive Zarry and Non-Zarry merch for every mood of the week! I’ve been working soooooo hard on these designs and I pray that you like them! Be sure to FOLLOW and LIKE the store on Facebook for updates.

Read about Harry’s first show for Love On Tour in Las Vegas here:

PAGE ONE: Photos & Updates

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Well, well, well….what do we have here? Looks like Harold seems to be slowly returning to himself after all! Fine Line suspenders and all!

Booooo! He wore a shirt yesterday. 😡

On his second highly anticipated show for Love On Tour at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado, he was reportedly more at ease and at home on stage while bantering with the crowd. We love to see it.

Yet the best part is that a major OG from the 1D days returned to his side for this performance. An item that has been with Harry for so long and so consistently that he looks downright naked without it. (I was gonna say something perverted about naked Harry but realized I objectify him way too often, so I decided against it. But just think of the nastiest thing you can, and then pretend I said it here. Kay, thanks.)

The peace ring is back baby!!! (Thanks to all who posted about the concert on the Discussion Post. You rock!!)

879A66B3-6ADB-40B4-88D4-78560BD1EE6B.jpeg

Also, wtf Harry! Now bring back the rose ring!!

Pleatheeee

The Setlist:

The setlist did not change from the lineup of previous show, despite rumors that it might.

The Crowd:

The Band:

The Costume:

The Man:

The Husband:

Oh my gosh I can’t believe he actually showed up!!

Ok, I’m joking. He wasn’t there…..

He was at my house.

Photos:

What a cute ass.

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager

SERIOUSLY?

Screenshot_20210910-050009_Twitter.jpg
Alec K. Valentine

If it was, I’m going to DIE.

Alec K. Valentine

OMG- WAS THAT THIS YEAR?!?!?

R T
R T

Theory: H looked so happy, O isn’t there. Then, Olivia decided to surprise him by showing up. He saw her come in during falling making his mood turn sour and want to cry. 😂

All jokes aside. Hope she isn’t at the next show. Hope the rose ring makes at least 1 appearance on tour. OR maybe Z could snap some pics of it if he’s the one who has it these days. COME ON ZAYN!

Hope you are well🤍

Denni
Denni

😂😂😂😂😂😂OMG, I LOVE this post!!!! “The man, the husband”😂😂😂😂😂I almost flipped tf out when you said “HE” was there. I’m loving this, love that he’s smiling and seemingly thriving. Passion about what you do does that for you. As for O, I honestly do not care to even think of her right now, hope she regains her senses soon.

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

if Z was gonna be in one show, I think it will be in Vegas… who knows if he went or not… but it was fun to see that after the Las Vegas show almost every zstan was tweeting how a couple of kids went to Z’s farm to play with the animals and Khai got along with one of those kids sibling which from what I understood was at Khai’s age and the parents invited Z, G & Khai to a birthday party…lol

I haven’t see a lot of videos from Colorado show but those that I saw… man … our boy did AMAZING !!! Performing is his life and he is in his true element when he is on stage and he is gonna get better and better as the shows go on !! More confident, interacting with the fans doing cheeky things

And last, but no least, The peace ring is back on and as Z would have said: F@.k yeah!

Zarrybabe
Zarrybabe

Our beautiful, cute sexy baby is back with his charming smile and cheeky personality yeeey! I love him and his husband so so much, and I love you girl and this wonderful community you created here for us and our gorgeous Zarry. Looking forward to H’s future shows as well as your merch.

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde

Stop lying AD, he was at my house!😂😂😂😂

Omg, the peace ring!!! The suspenders!!! He looked amazing! He definitely conquered the nerves of his first performance and is back with a vengeance. Dare I hope that Zarry is alive and well? My gut tells me they have been in touch. Why else did that peace ring make a comeback after so long? Oh my Zarry heart is beating again.
💛💚

Zara
Zara

I’m honestly so happy and relieved Harry is finally feeling and being his old joyous and quirky self again!! Literally brings me so much joy 🤩 I’m not too sure about the significance of the peace ring, however I’m definitely leaning towards him being at “peace” with himself and his relationship with someone (Zarry) possibly. Either way I just hope continues his tour with this positive and enthusiastic attitude that we all love and adore! Can’t wait till I see him in few weeks!💗

Here it is

IMG_20210908_230641_396.jpg

The Peace Ring. Some says Zayn wore it in night changes music video ( we didn’t get a clear picture but looks like the Peace Ring only ) and he wore it again for some live show I don’t remember which one .

PicsArt_09-08-10.34.50.jpg
AngieVB
AngieVB

Yessss…he’s beautiful and glowing and sounds great. It’s wonderful to see him like this because this is his favorite thing to do and it’s what he was meant to do. I love seeing him happy. As for the ring, I have no clue. There has been so much craziness since last year that I wouldn’t even guess about that. I hope it’s a good sign though.

Daisy
Daisy

His shirt was from Golden mv😭😭😭😭
I’m so done with this man.

He was at my house😂😂

Jamie
Jamie

He was at my house haha. Love you AD. But in all seriousness it was SO good to see H seeming more like himself.

Hazelstylik8
Hazelstylik8

First of all AD the last few chapters on Neon red were amazing. You are such a brilliant writer.
Harry looks amazing in red n he looks happy. Am happy the peace ring is back.
I almost freaked out after the “husband” post thought he was there.
All the best in Merch am not on facebook but il check it out on Instagram.

Saloni
Saloni

Someone said that there was someone in the VIP box , could it be Olivia? But at the last concert , she was there near the stage. Some say it was Louis 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lets leave it, I’m happy about the peace ring and yeah he should start wearing his rose ring too! 💛💚

Eloisa
Eloisa

AD, thank you so much for your wonderful „Harry on Tour“ posts which let us get a glance of the first concerts. 🙏🍀 💫 The pictures are beautifully arranged and I can totally see the Zarry narrative in the storyline. I really appreciate your content as it is really hard for us European Harry Styles fans as all the planned „Love on Tour“ concerts got first postponed and finally cancelled. It is so devastating not knowing whether and when concerts in Europe will eventually take place.

Regarding new Zarry merchant I am so excited to catch a first glimpse of your new creative venture.

And once again congratulations for the chapters 12-14 of „Neon Red“. It is above and beyond expectations. What a Rollercoaster you are providing US with. Outstanding writing!

Jenn
Jenn

Someone on a TikTok live said on falling he wiped a tear away when he sang you said you cared and you missed me to I watched it not sure if he did or not but you definitely could see him smile to himself on some parts of the song

ANONYMOUS
ANONYMOUS

Heck I’m glad he was all smiley on stage ..made my day. Can’t wait til more show pics and videos

Vanessa
Vanessa

Just a comment about his band. Don’t Freaked out about it. That’s work. He can and will change people in his band whenever hi wants to. There are very fortunate to work with him, because he is an angel! But they are just Musicians at the end.
He is very wise, he keeps work and relationship separate.

He is amazing!!
Omg. Im so intrigued and HAPPY at the same time.
His ring is back!! That’s the one that he had been wearing consistently. When he took it off. I thought, it’s over for sure.
But…. It’s back bb. ALL I WANT IS FIR HIM TI BE HAPPY!!

toufitri
toufitri

well i can’t deny he’s much more happy and confident this time .. love to see it !

Kellie
Kellie

You captured the evening perfectly! Thank you for doing such a thorough, clever job of reporting. He was playful, grateful and beautiful. No one sat down. TPWK, WMYB and Kiwi made the crowd flip. No “Medicine” though… 😢

Rhonda
Rhonda

Did H go back to the original version of Golden and not add the extra line this time? Interesting if he went back to the original. Could it be because 1) O wasn’t there or 2) he or his team saw all the buzz about it on social media?

anna
anna

someone was in the vip box and id assume thats where he looked while singing falling however he also pointed up to the box when he sang i want your belly (im not quite sure since i wasnt able to get a full idea of how the arena was set up) and he apparently sang the original lyrics to golden which in my books is a win cause olive oil wasnt there and probably felt more free to be himself and sing about his ex but it could also be the nerves going down as he gets use to performing again. anyway thats my rant

RJP
RJP

He definitely looks more comfortable at the Denver show. I haven’t seen/heard anything about O being there. Wondering if he was more nervous performing in Vegas because it was his first show or because O was there and he knows the album is about Z? I love seeing that he’s wearing the ring again and maybe a sign that he’s thinking of Z again 🤨