Harry Styles Love On Tour | Denver

Look, I get it. You’re sick of hearing me say it, but I have to!

New Merch in just a few days!! 😨😰😱 Exclusive Zarry and Non-Zarry merch for every mood of the week! I’ve been working soooooo hard on these designs and I pray that you like them! Be sure to FOLLOW and LIKE the store on Facebook for updates.

Read about Harry’s first show for Love On Tour in Las Vegas here:

PAGE ONE: Photos & Updates

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Well, well, well….what do we have here? Looks like Harold seems to be slowly returning to himself after all! Fine Line suspenders and all!

Booooo! He wore a shirt yesterday. 😡

On his second highly anticipated show for Love On Tour at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado, he was reportedly more at ease and at home on stage while bantering with the crowd. We love to see it.

Yet the best part is that a major OG from the 1D days returned to his side for this performance. An item that has been with Harry for so long and so consistently that he looks downright naked without it. (I was gonna say something perverted about naked Harry but realized I objectify him way too often, so I decided against it. But just think of the nastiest thing you can, and then pretend I said it here. Kay, thanks.)

The peace ring is back baby!!! (Thanks to all who posted about the concert on the Discussion Post. You rock!!)

879A66B3-6ADB-40B4-88D4-78560BD1EE6B.jpeg

Also, wtf Harry! Now bring back the rose ring!!

Pleatheeee

The Setlist:

The setlist did not change from the lineup of previous show, despite rumors that it might.

The Crowd:

The Band:

The Costume:

The Man:

The Husband:

Oh my gosh I can’t believe he actually showed up!!

Ok, I’m joking. He wasn’t there…..

He was at my house.

Photos:

What a cute ass.

PAGE TWO: Videos & Performances

Beulah De jager
Beulah De jager

SERIOUSLY?

Screenshot_20210910-050009_Twitter.jpg
Jas
Jas

Zarry is heartbreaking. It’s almost like we will never see the true Harry unless he is with Zayn. And when he isn’t with him he becomes someone else(=holivia)

He looks gorgeous. It’s crazy to see how different his whole vibe is without O around, he seems so much more himself and we love to see it.
Does anybody else feel like yellow metal had a bigger impact than we’re yet to realise? It seemed to have been the catalyst for quite a few things, maybe even the resurfacing of the peace ring.
It just cannot not be zarry related, can it? H being as sentimental as he is, he wouldn’t just put it on for no reason, and there’s no way this ring isn’t intrinsically tied to Z

Anon
Anon

I’m just gonna drop this yeah? (collage made by a Larrie lol)

241410627_1039380050136053_64459891860798244_n.jpg

Not sure if its connected to Zayn (don’t wanna get my hopes up🤞) but if definitely feels good to see it and he looked happy. I didn’t see the whole concert but what I did see made me happy. His eyes looked so much more alive and healthy. U can tell the love he has for this…it gives him life.
🤪Maybe Z was there and poked H cheeks to calm his nerves.😝

New clue & misc thoughts
New clue & misc thoughts

Can’t wait to see if any songs return when Harry plays MSG. No doubt O will be there but honestly it means nothing to me. They are PR and she lives in NYC right? One thing I’m curious about; I saw a video of other concerts where H is clearly looking up to a booth in different cities. Maybe I’m mistaken or maybe it’s a shout out like “wish you were here”? That might be reaching lol.

I’m wondering if the tide is turning for Zarry. Peace ring is back! Did he change the words to Golden again like he did in Vegas? I’m thinking he can’t tour without missing Z and maybe they are reconnecting. The baby is turning 1 soon. No one can say Zigi didn’t try. I think they have been apart for some time & the posts she makes is to make it appear they are. He was the one to post the fishing picture with the face tattoo not her days after H is wearing the fishing hat. Z made it clear they communicate in their own way.

Clue? Anyone see Liam recently posted a tiktok poking fun at about founding out Z was leaving? He tagged it #sunshine then said “hope you can see the fun in this” or something similar. Def called him sunshine! Maybe they all did!

Silvia Regina
Silvia Regina

Me and my best friend(he’s gay too) are so excited!!!My father is laughing about us!🤣🤣🤣🤣💚💛

Deb
Deb

Am sure that some of you have seen this. Since we’re still in a “Pandemic”….Harry’s getting called out for doing the “Whale” and throwing water from his water bottle in the crowd of fans after drinking from it. Don’t know if he did last night in Denver? I personally think maybe he should cut that out just for this tour. I don’t think it’s worth it ! ( press, etc). Thoughts anyone ?

Michelle
Michelle

He was definitely comfortable in his own skin and was just absolutely radiating like the SUN !!!

The husband-
Gurl, I’m dead

Bobbi
Bobbi

I honestly don’t even know what to think at this point. The fish shirt, the reappearance of the peace… Yeah. I don’t know, but I’ll take it!

He looked so much more relaxed and at home on stage last night as compared to the first show. My heart is so full at the moment, I just want to squeeze him a little haha.

Heather Andrus
Heather Andrus

I’m so glad I’m not the only one who noticed the ring. You think they’re in touch again?

Aryane
Aryane

Oooh interesting ! I always thought the peace ring could represent authenticity for him, or the feeling of being at peace with oneself. And/or that it’s connected to the state of Zarry’s relationship. One way or another, it seems to be great, great news (God knows we needed it lol)

His energy for this 2nd show was ✨ spectacular ✨ I hope it really comes from him feeling better, regaining a sense of hope, and feeling liberated by his renewed connexion with his fans and the cathartic effect of singing all these emotions (past and present) live.
Oh Harry ♥️

Deb
Deb

He’s Back !!!😍😛😉

Jane Jones

Ahh So pleased to see H like this, probably now passed his 1st night nerves and fully getting his batteries recharged he looked more like himself and what a joy to see
I found two ghosts/ falling so emotional I’m like laughing and crying at the same time

So pleased about the peace ring being worn again in fact anything familiar being brought back makes me v happy.. so now for the rose ring 🙏 and then gold and green crosses please 🙏

Can’t wait to see the Zarry Merch and once again want to say how much I love this website and community AD

Green&gold25
Green&gold25

His so freaking hot with that outfit! But what bugs me the most is someone post a picture when he sing a specific song (sorry don’t know which song) and he stared at the vip room. I read some of the comments, they say it was L, others say its olivia. Im really not sure if its real though. Theres also a video where he did a short speech, then he gives a thumps up looking at the VIP room. I have the photos but it seems like i cant paste it here.

Queen
Queen

Harry look amazing and super handsome and so happy to see that old him again 😍❤️💚💛, also is only me or he keep looking up like there is someone only he can see ?🤔🤔🤔 also it was shocked when I saw that peace ring he is sending different vibez

Hey AD, can you tell me what the peache ring means? it was zayn who gave it to him?

Jas
Jas

Harry’s smile during Falling, Harry happier and more natural, the ring. Ok i’m not fine.

Annamayles
Annamayles

Thank you Denver, that boy is radiating happiness and a calm and at ease with life vibe!! Sometimes you gotta just go with the flow. Maybe yellow metal is not just around his neck but around for the tour xx

Matylda
Matylda

Gorgeus grown up man. The right man in the right place. I just died when he grabbed a fan’s kiss and put it in his pocket. So charming. It’s all Harry 🙂

And I just had a heart attack with your joke that Zayn was there… Such jokes are not on my nerves :-))))

Momo
Momo

I can’t stop laughing at “the husband” 😂😂 that picture of Z though 🔥🔥

Ohhh…Harold…:(

Screenshot_2021-09-08-14-21-57-42_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I don’t know if her husband “Yellow Metal” was at the concert last night, but H’s energy was different. Perhaps, during the Vegas show, he was more nervous and confused when singing certain songs again knowing who they are directed to. After so many months the peace ring returns and there must be some reason for him to wear it again. More smiling, more confident and more comfortable. Harry looked up again when he sang Falling, specifically in the phrase “You said you care, and you miss me too” and smiled …

Screenshot_2021-09-08-14-04-48-99_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg