Harry Styles Love On Tour | Las Vegas

Last night Harry performed his first show for Love On Tour at an electric MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and he reportedly did not disappoint. Performer!Harry is back with a vengeance to make us all pass out, and he seems to be incorporating his lovely ink bedecked torso into his stage-wear from now on, and we certainly aren’t complaining. Please Harry, by all means…feel free to lose the pants too!

Please drop all your thoughts and links here and I appreciate all the info being brought to the Discussion Post as well!

The Setlist:

The Crowd:

The Costume:

The Man Of The Hour:

I hate that I find him cute.

The Performances:

Omg what is wrong with him? 🤣

Ugh, his heart tattoo!
So shiny!
She’s back!
Sigh, the little rainbow boy.

Harry also has new merch, the colors for which he apparently teased with his Grammys outfits.

We also have this update from Jasmine who we appreciate: “Yo guys Adam and emi unfollwed harry and Jeff, harry and Jeff unfollwed Adam and emi, emi unfollwed kid harpoon, kid harpoon unfollowed emi , Adam blocked and unfollowed Anne and Anne unfollwed adam”

Oh my gosh what’s happening. Harry has known Adam since he first moved to London in like 2011, according to the Howard Stern interview! The rumors about Adam leaving with Charlotte were apparently true! *gasps*

I was smiling while making this post, not realizing how much I missed him, then I would suddenly remember Olivia was in the audience and my eye would twitch.

inbound1420939222683805727.jpg

Mel
Mel

Some more things I noticed at the show on Saturday… First off all the show all in all was excellent! The band was on fire and H seemed genuinely happy and super relieved to be back on stage! Like I said before I think he needed it for his soul. With that said yes the performance felt rushed at times but it was also his first show back with a newish band. He will definitely firgure things out as tour continues. Also I was missing the usual banter with the audience but mind you the venue only allowed super small signs so not many people brought one which means he had no signs to really interact with. Also I think most of the crowd didn’t even notice O there, I know I didn’t lol. Like I said he seemed genuinely excited and was looking around the audience and waving/blowing kisses throughout the entire performance. Yes he missed a few notes and messed up some lyrics but he also ran around the stage continuously throughout the entire show and was clearly out of breath after a while lol. It was radiating through the arena how much he loves performing and even with all the “issues” it was a special night and I can’t wait to go see him again.

patty

the latest: Olivia snapping photos of Harry as he sings about ex Camille pul eeeze!!

Peaches
Peaches

Also – to be so lonely is not part of the setlist? Why???

Peaches
Peaches

Ugh, just when I thought there’s nothing there anymore, H hits with this????

“I’m hoping, I’m sorry, he’s hoping, someday I could be open” (people also heard it as “I’m hopeless, I’m sorry, I’m hoping someday I could be open”)

and

Keep growing I’m hoping,

Leave me broken,

I’m hoping someday you’ll open

I know that you’re scared because I’m so open

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK NOW???!!!

Harry and his new band!!!

Screenshot_2021-09-06-19-55-15-46_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Momo
Momo

I’ve just watched a video of Harry on stage and Olivia standing watching him, he then starts to sing Cherry and she’s jumping about and filming him/taking pictures on her phone. I laughed so hard, I mean has she listened to his music, does she know the words to Cherry? Page Six commented that she was taking pictures of him while he was singing about Camille😂😂 whether it is about Camille or not (it’s not) how embarrassing for O to be standing there listening to that, hilarious 😆

73E7EE37-B091-49A8-AA32-50317E57A430.jpeg
Vanessa
Vanessa

Love him in pieces.
His speech, broke my heart because clearly, his is broken too.
Is required been A MAN to admit that he was in a dark place an a lot happened to him in the last year and a half.
We love him.
He is Standing!!! He is getting up stronger than he was before!!
That’s my KING.

Find it sad that “news about Harry Styles” is almost all about Oliva being at the Vegas show. Focus should be on Harry, his music, his performance, his joy in being back on stage after such a long time and his fans support of him. It’s so off everything about Harry is linked to DWD and her.

Lucy
Lucy

Thanks AD for bringing this all together. I was so excited to see and hear Harry – even if it was through social media!
I did notice some key words were left out. Harry was nervous but started relaxing a bit more.
I do however wonder how performing songs from FL actually make him feel. It’s going to be a constant reminder of Z. So how has he mentally prepared himself – if he even can.
On one hand I’m eager to hear new songs and then on the other I’m worried what it might reveal.
Much love AD xx

Ray
Ray

James Cordon got emotional while seeing H perform Golden. Its a song close to him. I wonder if JC got nostalgic feeling bcoz of the Zarry connection or bcoz the song says “I don’t wanna be alone”!

Franci
Franci

I watched the film from last night and Harry seemed off. Could it be due to O or losing his grandfather recently?

Alicia
Alicia

All I’m going to say is the penis necklace made an appearance. If I was dating Harry (really, not PR) he would not be wearing a penis around his neck. But I’m glad he is wearing it. Says a lot, whether O was there or not.

Neithe alben
Neithe alben

I’m so fking happyy for himmm. He his himself when he is on the stage and i love him so muchhh for being himself idc if Olive was there (wearing a hideous suit might i add) He’s back He’s glowing He’s rising all he need to do is leave her stupid ass :))

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde

He looks and sounds really good and is more alive than he has looked for months. He is truly in his element when he is on stage……a born performer.! I am thrilled that he seems to be dressing the same and that the rings are back (looks like maybe some new ones). That didn’t change at least! I won’t mention the O person and that ridiculous looking “mature” suit said person was wearing.

Hope
Hope

I’m a world away and thank you AD and those who have attended to give their viewpoints. I’m glad H got to do his favourite thing. And I saw The guitar!!

darling

Omgosh. I just saw Gigi put up a post yesterday the day off Harry’s concert, & it was her wearing a painted jacket of kobe bryant & his daughter (z bracelet).. I have no words.

darling

I couldn’t figure out for there was something about olivia’s suit with her bell sleeves that unnerved me that i couldn’t put my finger on. I trolled the many pics of the holivia sites than it hit me. In December H wore one similar to this. ‘Bring back manly men.’ Next time you wear a hot pink suit, tell everyone to look at your rear & wave the pride flag remember that.

MARY SCHRAM
MARY SCHRAM

AD thank you for bringing this discussion. I have been waiting to see what people thought. I reviewed the concert footage and there are 2 thoughts running around in my head. 1) H looks like a lost ship with no anchor and that breaks my heart. 2) He has a troll (O.) still hanging on his coat tails…. IDK but how do you give up years of love and dreams without it affecting you. He is a guy who wears his emotions on his sleeve & is desperately trying to find something to fill the void in his heart. The thing is how do you fill it with shall(O)w people. Music will help but the band changes etc… I think is his attempt to try to erase his feelings for Z. He kept Mitch & Sara as everyone needs their comfort but in all honesty he did well last night and looked great. Cut him slack. There is not a mean bone in his body. Kind people don’t change. I sure hope the tour will help. I love Z but how does he sleep…..$/$$$!!!. WTF Sorry AD but this situation gets to me. I see H in November. I am hoping for better things for our boy.

Sometimes you have to fake it until you make it. I thk H has been thru a lot, w Z, fans, career, reputation etc. I was so happy to see him on stage performing again. It’s where he belongs and I feel like he needs it more than anything/ever right now. IMO his pain lingers and who needs to sing “those” songs when all his songs are about Z somehow. Im happy he trying to be upbeat w more upbeat Z songs like sunflower. I kinda wanted to her new stuff but also nervous to.
Also, wtf was O wearing? It’s such a load of crap. I can’t. Let’s pretend to be private and incognito by wearing the only light colored outfit in a see if black. She’s such a bad actress, even in life.

Kath
Kath

I wasn’t lucky enough to be there, but I think any comments that H. seemed off or sad or tired etc. are forgetting he’s suddenly looking at seas of masks, where before were always thousands of awed and ecstatic smiles. All he’d ever known his whole career. We know he’s a sensitive artist and a sensitive soul. He acknowledged the reason we had to wait to see him tour again and what we’ve been through. Considering all that, the night could have been much more somber. But it wasn’t, because he’s Harry.

Dolores C DiGangi
Dolores C DiGangi

Thanks so much AD for putting all this together for us, you truly are a gem. I think Harry looked really good and enjoyed himself. He was born to be up on that stage. I don’t know what is going on with the zarry bit but hopefully things will work out for Harry. I really do not like seeing Olivia there at all, just do not care for her. Hopefully that circus will end soon.

Yes or no

Idk maybe I’m just naive or delusional but I thought /hoped (wishfully) that he would not
sing yk Z related songs from FL(.which are more deep, vulnerable and obvious), like Golden ,fine line and sunflower……yk as a way of trying to forge or whatever ..I feel dumb saying this lol ..so watching him sing them with zero hesitation made me feel like I overestimated whatever they had,,like I had filled my mind with certain fantasies about them…..idk….I feel like if he would have not sung Golden and fineline it would have been a huge statement uughh…. Though I’m still waiting to see if he will have the guts to perform medicine ..Anyway; Random:So I read my policeman and I was shook….like I expected it to be about a closeted guy,Tom, who is married ,who later falls for an artist/museum guy Patrick,and they end up together …..I didn’t expect Tom to be such an extremely self-centered jerk….he literally didn’t deserve both Marion and Patrick….I was literally hoping Patrick was bi and he ends up with Marion..lol

I love him soo much. ❤️ He looks delicious and sounds incredible. But am I the only one who got heartbroken watching him play golden, fine line and falling? I feel like this Zayn situation is literally dead-end for him, and it doesn’t seem like he’s gotten very far from the first photo we saw outside after the baby news, and it’s been over a year now. This baby incident affected him more than I anticipated. But of course that’s just the feeling I get from him. That doesn’t change the fact how well he performed. He just born to performed.

The way he says “I’m hoping, I’m sorry, he’s hoping, someday I could be open”

My heart 💔😭

IMG_20210905_090438.jpg
Mel
Mel

Hiiii was waiting for your post lol. I was at the show last night and it was a blast!! The energy was great, the band was fantastic and H seemed to soak up the atmosphere… He really needed to be back on stage! Like he needed it for his soul! BUT I think he seemed a little off last night, can’t really point my finder at exactly what or how. Tbh not much zarry related content last night in my opinion, also I don’t think everything related to zarry especially nowadays. The bunnies on the merch for example I don’t think have anything to do with zarry at all. HOWEVER I noticed one thing, when he was singing falling he actually used two ghosts as kind of an intro… But he only sang three lines from two ghosts: “We’re not who we used to be 2x, we’re just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me… trying to remember what it feels to have a heartbeat” and then he went seamlessly into falling. I thought that was interesting and definitly for Z or us zarries or both. I think he clearly let us know where they stand and how he feels… Heartbreaking!

Denni
Denni

Why is she everywhere? Why is she at his concert? Where are her kids? I mean come the hell on, don’t you have kids? Did they all of a sudden fall off the face of the earth? Grow the hell up and Harry please just grow some!!!!!!