Harry Styles Love On Tour | Las Vegas

Last night Harry performed his first show for Love On Tour at an electric MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and he reportedly did not disappoint. Performer!Harry is back with a vengeance to make us all pass out, and he seems to be incorporating his lovely ink bedecked torso into his stage-wear from now on, and we certainly aren’t complaining. Please Harry, by all means…feel free to lose the pants too!

Please drop all your thoughts and links here and I appreciate all the info being brought to the Discussion Post as well!

The Setlist:

The Crowd:

The Costume:

The Man Of The Hour:

I hate that I find him cute.

The Performances:

Omg what is wrong with him? 🤣

Ugh, his heart tattoo!
So shiny!
She’s back!
Sigh, the little rainbow boy.

Harry also has new merch, the colors for which he apparently teased with his Grammys outfits.

We also have this update from Jasmine who we appreciate: “Yo guys Adam and emi unfollwed harry and Jeff, harry and Jeff unfollwed Adam and emi, emi unfollwed kid harpoon, kid harpoon unfollowed emi , Adam blocked and unfollowed Anne and Anne unfollwed adam”

Oh my gosh what’s happening. Harry has known Adam since he first moved to London in like 2011, according to the Howard Stern interview! The rumors about Adam leaving with Charlotte were apparently true! *gasps*

I was smiling while making this post, not realizing how much I missed him, then I would suddenly remember Olivia was in the audience and my eye would twitch.

inbound1420939222683805727.jpg

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

First show in an arena after 2 years…. Overall, I liked the show… The outfit was E X C E L L E N T ! … and the new ring he was wearing in his right hand beside H was fantastic…. He is a performer to his core and I think that in the next couple of shows he will be most confident like he was back in 2018.

1. To me, he seemed more nervous than the first show he ever did back in 2017 and I found it natural…
  2. He messed up the “Adore you” and I think sth in Sunflower???
  3. He changed the lyrics a-f@.king-gain in Golden
  4. Our clumsy dork did a slip on KIWI (lmao)…

I missed him A LOT and I’m glad he is back on touring!!! Can’t wait for the next shows……

Denni
Denni

I flipped tf out. I’m literally ready to forgive him of all his stupidity over the past couple of months. So f’ing epic, I love you Harry Styles!!!!! Love seeing him in his element, never disappoints.

toufitri
toufitri

salut AD ! Harry is great performer .. i’m not specialy a fan of his music but no one can deny that he’s at home on stage woow ! from all the 1D group he’s definitely the rock star .. .with that said, harry is still off somehow .. i don’t know maybe he’s tired or depressed .. he seems a lot serious like he’s there to do a job and he’s doing it the best way possible .. i’m not saying he’s not having fun .. he’s less sponteneous that’s the word .. i hope he’s fine .. with olivia still around i’m not sure about that

harshita

emi posted someone cryptic on Instagram like if they don’t give a shit something something its a post from January with 300 likes seeming saved and posted

Anon
Anon

I have to be honest . I thought he was gonna be just with pants at some point.. considering he likes teasing his fans..it was easy to take the top off hahaha
He played fine line with THE guitar… Changed lyrics in Golden.. honestly i’m exhausted… And HOlivia Will be on for quite some time.. (the PR is everywhere all the time)
I like seeing him again in a stage and i hope performing Will bring him happiness and i wish him the Best.. but i’m tired of following zarry it is painful and it never goes anywhere…one step fowards 3steps back.. i wish they Will have the courage to be who they really are instead of selling líes..🤷🏼‍♀️

Annamayles
Annamayles

Harry wanted to have a much more joyous experience!!! So I get SC, JALBOYH, MMITH and FTDT etc. being ditched …but none are much more joyous than Anna and Medicine – Gone too??

Eliya-
Eliya-

His smile tho :`)
I’d fucking missed him so much… 🙃
& thank you for the exhaustive update

inbound5067808047440350023.jpg
Begi
Begi

How about TBSL? What do you think? Maybe he got tired of the crowd screaming “I’m an arrogant son of a b*tch” and chose not to include it on the setlist?
Ps. Loose the pants! Loose the pants! Loose the pants! 😛 (you’re hilarious AD💕)

Zarrybabe
Zarrybabe

It is great to see H shining and smiling at moments, hope he will get back to his true self through performances and interraction with the crowd. Yet feels sad and somewhat empty that Zarry content is missing. I am sharing here his twit from last night. The last sentence “…I had the time of my life with you” breaks my heart. I hope he is not sending message to that special someone as he’s speaking in past tense here.

20210905_194252.jpg
Sophia
Sophia

personally i am here for the harry performing without a shirt on era

Apple
Apple

Just dropping it here again

Screenshot_20210905_105214_com.instagram.android.jpg
Rhonda
Rhonda

“While he plays pretend … so pretend” His smile and grin 2:39 pretty much sums it up.

AllieH46
AllieH46

He is one of those talented performers that you can always count on that no matter what, he’s gonna smash it. I loved the music arrangements and interesting instrumentals on songs. He makes people at the gig very happy, that’s the most important thing. ‘Two Ghosts’ snippet immediately followed by Falling was interesting. Great show!

Apparently someone brought a poster that had the scene from Lion King, Mitch was Mufasa, Sarabi was Sarah and Harry was Rafiki raising the cub in the air. I just thought it was the cutest thing ever

Saloni
Saloni

The fact that Golden was the first song, I feel that maybe they’re on good terms because H didn’t want to sing Z’s parts when Z left cause they fought and he was showing his anger or maybe he couldn’t get himself to sing those lines cause he missed him and could’ve showed emotion , on stage. But now the way he sang Golden seems like he’s fine with Z but only thing is they can’t be open about it! Olivia was there🤦🏻‍♀️ When’s this ever gonna end?

Jamie
Jamie

I thought the set list was interesting, esp to end w/ Kiwi. Most tours the artist will end with the biggest song of their recent album. Also the songs he choose to perform from HS1. I feel like most of the more direct Zarry ones he didn’t do….Sweet Creature, MMITH, FTDT. I kept thinking well this is the shity part of, “I write too many songs about you.” When things go bad how do you even want to perform them? Sadly for me it kinda confirmed they’re not in a good place right now. Idk if more out of anger / hurt and doesn’t feel like that way anymore or maybe he just knew he would get too emotional singing them. Some of the songs / lyrics on the preshow playlist though def give Zarry vibes & are sad af!

I could be wrong as I was just watching on IG live but it almost seemed as he was rushing through at times. A lot of songs back to back to back and not as much interaction / joking / chatting with the crowd as I had expected. I remember last year in an interview he said he would be on for 2 hours & I think last night was closer to 1.5 hr.

I don’t want to sound all negative & of course it was good to finally see him again, I just really hope he’s ok.

Queen
Queen

Omg it’s so amazing to see him back on that stage again and he looks stunning but yet he also look tired and sad

Jane jones
Jane jones

He smashed it imo so great to see him up there such a showman and still connects with the crowd so effortlessly…What he said was on point and did not disappoint he must have been nervous it was a big night for him.. back doing what he does best

Christine
Christine

James Corden crying during the Performance of Golden 😪 ❤️

Momo
Momo

Couldn’t wait to wake up this morning and see all the pictures and videos.
So, things I am happy about: he looks great as always, he looked happy to be there, his band is fantastic, love the outfit.
Then, things I wasn’t so happy about: HER being there 😡 with Jeff and with Harry Lambert and just standing there so awkwardly, he took Sweet Creature off his set list and tbsl 😩, the peace ring is definitely gone and we probably won’t see it again just like the rose ring.

blue
blue

his other tatto free arm has like a small tattoo of what seems like a palm tree🌴 is this a new one or has it been there already!

Wtj99
Wtj99

I don’t have the heart to watch it at the moment ……I will ultimately but not now . Zarry is something I firmly believe to be real but God it hurts me too much , I know it’s nothing in comparision to them being in love and not getting a real chance to make it work. If it were a breakup after being given a chance that would hurt them less but this not knowing how their life could turn out …..it’s just so tragic and heartbreaking .

dila
dila

will you post about playlist

Sunflower V6…Harry kiss his cross tattoo minute 1:13 before star to sing…

Golden minute 1:20…Harry changes the song and say:
“I’m sorry, I’m hoping someday I could be open”

I’m crying…no in a cool way.

1 2 3