Harry Styles & Olivia Wilde Purchase Home

According to Vogue, Harry and Olivia have reportedly purchased or rented an LA home together. I haven’t read this article and I won’t lmao. I’m going to level with you here, I genuinely don’t care about anything they do anymore. But I wanted to be an opportunist and use this post to hit a million views on the website! Woohoo!

Please share your thoughts below, especially if you actually did read the article. 😅 They also did a pap walk together yesterday, but I’m not posting the pictures because I’m not trying to get sued and I have no time to edit them for “fair use.” You can see them all here. They’re clearly on a major PR tour right now and have all the outlets reporting about them. Even Vogue and Fox News. How laughable.

In other news, AD Merch Designs coming soon!! Don’t worry, it won’t be merch with my name on it lol. It’s all Zarry related but very mysterious and exclusive. Only we will know what it means. I am working feverishly on pulling something together for you all and it will be available for purchase prayerfully in September! Sooooo many ideas in my head I’m gonna have an aneurysm! Wish me luck! 🙂

You can follow any of my Instagram accounts to get updates on these upcoming designs: https://linktr.ee/zarrydocumentaries

Neon Red – Chapter 23
(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, …
Neon Red – Chapter 22
I'll leave you words underneath your door Underneath the singing moon Near …
Neon Red – Chapter 21
Neon Red – Chapter 20

Yellow
Yellow
2 months ago

Its her rented house close to the old one she shared with Jason. Also the owners are her friends. Her friends who owns it posted a photo at his home only three weeks ago.

Clairjane
Clairjane
2 months ago

What gets me are two things. PR or not she always looks so smug and it is like “oh look what I got”? Arghh! Also and I hate feeling like this but it seems as if the old Harry has now gone. I just think what was FL all about then? What about the fans who HS2 era really helped, psychologically and emotionally (ie me for starters) and now it has gone and we have this! Being a Zarry helps as I am trying to look behind this but at a basic level I am so disappointed in him even though I try to convince myself it is because of him toeing the line and co-operating. But why? He was almost there. With FL and then MP. I feel he is no longer authentic to me and that is very sad. This stunt or whatever it is just seems to be going on too long now for whatever reason. I hope it will be over soon. I actually can not wait for the promo for My Policeman. So looking forward to that.

ms ross
ms ross

Is anyone else getting baby vibes or something else? Or am I crazy 🤪

Lucy
Lucy
2 months ago

I’m just over the whole Holivia show!!

I thought it was an interesting choice of tshirt for Harry. I’m probably reading too much into it, but one of the songs from Beastie Boys Ill Communication album is Sabotage. The lyrics
“So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this f***g thorn in my side
Oh my God, it’s a mirage
I’m telling ya’ll it’s a sabotage”.

-Diamond Veins-
2 months ago

HOLY ur coming out with merch

Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr
Teri Martinez She-Golden-Flwr
2 months ago

Hello AD! Have you listened to Z’s new cover!!!!! “Bed Peace” Lyric Visualizer on YouTube! MIND 🤯Blown! Talkin bout baby mama! WHAT…. Go NOW

632AB320-1251-4225-92A1-0430E6F4A337.png
toufitri
toufitri
2 months ago

harry seems to lose a lot of weight recently .. something is definitely off 🤔

2 months ago

So now Z is MIA on papwalks and Harry is papwalking like there’s no tomorrow. The shoe is now on the other foot so to speak. These two though🙄🙄🙄🙄. I actually remember someone posting a tabloid or was it a deuxmoi prediction about these two renting/living together a month or two ago here. People what’s going on? I hope the Ho wedding predictions won’t happen too. It’s getting scary and ridiculous out there!

Fola
Fola
2 months ago

The only reason I cannot believe it is because for the 11 years of Harry being famous, no once has he been public with his relationships. The most public he has is with the haylor. This thing is ruining both of their images, to be honest.

annie
annie
2 months ago

so excited to see the merch!!!!!! 🙉🙉

Robin
Robin
2 months ago

I don’t mean to nag you, but when might we get the next chapter? Sorry, just excited

Bella
Bella
2 months ago

I’m sorry but so special about Olivia than all of the other girls harry has dated. Like I’m not trying to hate or anything but I think Olivia should just go home to her kids instead of running around with a guy that wears a pennies necklace.

NormatheWings
NormatheWings
2 months ago

What else to say? As you all I’m disappointed abou all this PR stuff and tired. He is a grown man and if he has chosen (albeit for PR purposes) to stay with this business woman mother of two kids who believes to be a teenager, so be it (in italien I would say AMEN).
It is just all so sad, he took a great step back and he is no more himself, he is a totally different person. All so sad.

Katkit
Katkit
2 months ago

To take my mind off this heartbreak, Imma rewatch videos of the old golden days because my mental health needs a break from whoever this Harry is and whatever this Harry Era is.

Robin
Robin
2 months ago

I don’t really know her, but tbh, I don’t really like her not because she’s with Harry, but because I feel bad for her ex-fiance and children. Am I the only one?

Yes or no
2 months ago

At this point I guess I’m just waiting to be disappointed by HS3 and then leave…

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde
2 months ago

So gross and disgusting the both of them! And I’m really beginning not to care.

rina
rina
2 months ago

God his love for z is just so deep🙄,like even for a rebound oliva wilde ain’t it like you could promote the movie without “dating” her with all the mess with jason.where are these models when you need them?you could rebound with a man even if you are not emotionnally available yet and keep it lowkey.now what we supposed to do?pray for a man to pick hos interest enough to leave olivia ?wait for this circus to end ?and i cant believe i ‘m gonna say this but pray so that z can come to his sens and storm in LA incognito 😅🤣 i think zarry are the type to give up into the attraction when they are around physically so why not…..☠️☠️crazy idea🥴

Neithe alben
Neithe alben
2 months ago

XDDD at this point I’m just waiting for a Holivia breakup. Let’s see if that happens 🙂

Bee
Bee
2 months ago

Harry’s wearing the same shoe with yellow laces this time… He’s giving double signals like zayn. At this point they’re just a wreck to their and everybody else’s mental illness.

Saloni Bhingardive
Saloni Bhingardive

New Merch!!!!!💖

Monalisamyway
Monalisamyway
2 months ago

I have only one thing I would like to say to Harry right now. Take your own words, and “Step back into your True Light”! Much love for him, and Zahn. 😊

darling
2 months ago

well, somebody had submitted a blind item to you & warned you about this happening a few posts back. your submissions are great. not surprised.

Vanessa
Vanessa

No comment!!!

I like a lot the idea that you are making merch.

Please let us know about his 2 movies. When we are going to be able to watch them.

Take care and be safe.

2 months ago

I wonder how much of what is happening is due to Harry being to willing to compromise …

honestly
honestly
2 months ago

Out of nowhere, a different local California magazine posted an article about Zayn on the same day as the Holivia pap walk. It was 3 sentences long and talking about him in 2015. It was like “I am here too.”