Harry Styles & Olivia Wilde Purchase Home

According to Vogue, Harry and Olivia have reportedly purchased or rented an LA home together. I haven’t read this article and I won’t lmao. I’m going to level with you here, I genuinely don’t care about anything they do anymore. But I wanted to be an opportunist and use this post to hit a million views on the website! Woohoo!

Please share your thoughts below, especially if you actually did read the article. ๐Ÿ˜… They also did a pap walk together yesterday, but I’m not posting the pictures because I’m not trying to get sued and I have no time to edit them for “fair use.” You can see them all here. They’re clearly on a major PR tour right now and have all the outlets reporting about them. Even Vogue and Fox News. How laughable.

In other news, AD Merch Designs coming soon!! Don’t worry, it won’t be merch with my name on it lol. It’s all Zarry related but very mysterious and exclusive. Only we will know what it means. I am working feverishly on pulling something together for you all and it will be available for purchase prayerfully in September! Sooooo many ideas in my head I’m gonna have an aneurysm! Wish me luck! ๐Ÿ™‚

You can follow any of my Instagram accounts to get updates on these upcoming designs: https://linktr.ee/zarrydocumentaries

Neon Red – Chapter 23
(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, …
Neon Red – Chapter 22
I'll leave you words underneath your door Underneath the singing moon Near …
Neon Red – Chapter 21
Neon Red – Chapter 20

Yellow
Yellow
2 months ago

Its her rented house close to the old one she shared with Jason. Also the owners are her friends. Her friends who owns it posted a photo at his home only three weeks ago.

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
2 months ago

I’m so annoyed with all of it..but I’ll be the first in line to buy merch..I think I’m officially insane..lol โค all of your effort to give all of us a place to gather and be pissed off together..

Queen
Queen
2 months ago

See I told you guys before they always show up once in a month and this time they take the attention for Harry’s new interview ๐Ÿ˜† , sooo funny see them keep trying to make this fake relationship real, even some reports says they bought house together ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ , wow he did a lot of things for her in just 8 months of dating ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ they give me the vibez of zigi in early days when they start “dating” ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 months ago

Unlikely you’ll publish this AD but … I’m not thinking H’o any more. Given Olivia’s vagina focus and Harry banana d**k them in combination is vd to me.

2 months ago

Interesting the Daily Mail post H’o pics but also repeated Jason’s GQ breakup narrative … tainted “love” …

Sam
Sam
2 months ago

Many Congratulations AD on your nearly one million views on this website! It is so well deserved, I love this website and community and allowing us all to freely express our views and opinions on everything Zarry etc.
Also I am really looking forward to the merch that you have planned. It’s a lovely, thoughtful idea.
I won’t ruin this comment by repeating ad nauseum about what I think about this latest round of Holivia BS, I think I have made myself very clear of what I think of them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

Just me making a fool of myself, again.

I’m I the only one?!

(LOVE grungy Styles!)

Screenshot_20210811-233314_Gallery.jpg
Lola
Lola
2 months ago

I may have not reas the article but boy can I waot for merch

Rhonda
Rhonda
2 months ago

๐Ÿคฎ I can’t bring myself to read the article and honestly don’t want to see anymore pictures of them together. I’m over the shit show. I really can’t stomach the thought of her showing up on tour and pushing the Holivia narrative for HS3. ๐Ÿคข
Sorry to sound so negative but had to vent.
On a happier note I’m excited about AD Merch Designs!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!! I know it will be great stuff. Good luck!
And I’ll just drop this picture because it did make me happy. I personally like that he’s rocking the Pink Floyd tee w/the beard. Bonus points for O not ruining the picture! Bring on more solo Harry pics please!

Screenshot_20210810-205034_Twitter.jpg
Eliya-
Eliya-
2 months ago

Sorry, I didn’t even bother to watch the video of that house let alone read the article, so no thoughts on this. Just commenting to help the website ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ

And of course, I’m wishing you all the luck with your designs. Can’t wait for September to come ๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒป

Teresa
Teresa

Oh, and Iโ€™m super excited for the upcoming merch!๐Ÿฅฐ

Teresa
Teresa
2 months ago

Z has been playing house with G for a long time, and now baby makes a family. H has decided to play house now too, with O. A lot of it seems to be rebound/retaliatory. The nail in the coffin for me will be if they start doing public outings with the kidsโ€ฆ. that means heโ€™s in for the long haul. H seems to be a sucker for kids.
I also look for H to add โ€œOliviaโ€ to the set list.

KayKay
KayKay
2 months ago

also! Damn Zayn having a baby really messed Harry up because all of this is so unlike him

KayKay
KayKay
2 months ago

Vogue is lying, Olivia is renting it and staying there, Harry just visits for the pap walks ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 months ago

I simply don’t buy it, that they live in the same house, that he loves her, that he follows her everywhere like a puppy etc. I don’t think most people believe any of this either. And since we know what Harry has been through, I can’t bear to see the expression on her face that is aware of everything. I just hope he knows what he’s doing and end this nonsense as soon as possible.

And please share with us when you are hit 1 million so we can celebrate together ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’™

Anon
Anon
2 months ago

I don’t care anymore!!i’m tired of this BS!! At first i felt Bad for Harry but not anymore… he has his own agenda in this. If they want to do PR it’s on them. But honestly do they expect us to believe this fake stories? Or by being so obvious they use the attention that it provides? Cause if they wanted to prove they are actually real do You think they would have choosen this way? They have a team behind them if they actually wanted to sell this they would have done it. Since when Harry has been so public? This is far from over…

Chris
Chris
2 months ago

Theyโ€™re not gonna live together. Sheโ€™s supposedly renting this house but itโ€™s a friend of hers and theyโ€™ve already published an article on the complete remodel they did to it. I just think sheโ€™s borrowed the place for pap pics and then helped them get clicks on the article. Donโ€™t think Harry would ever live with her either. He looks so miserable in these latest photos Iโ€™m really concerned for him. Lost more weight too.

Tina
Tina
2 months ago

M at a point where these pics don hurt me anymore jus like zigi..AD may u pls put that giant filter of yours on that woman’s face coz m jus tired of seeing her face yhooh. Cant wait for the merch and l wld love a tshirt with that Neon Red logo

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis
2 months ago

“Harry” is taking it to a higher level of bs.. Thank God his tour starts soon so i don’t have to see this kind of things…lol

By the way I’m very excited about all the things you are gonna put out in September… Most probably I will pay more for getting them in Greece but … f@ck it! If I can spend my money on sth it will on your merch – which i’m pretty sure gonna be awesome….

angiev
angiev
2 months ago

I really hope people post video from the concerts. I have a feeling there will be new music and I’m really interested to see if he has done a total 180 and the old Harry is just gone. I decided not to go. It sucks. I haven’t accepted it yet even though I know I’m not going. It’s thousands of people close together and an n95 mask is good but not perfect. If I catch covid, I have a 1 in 3 chance of dying because of my comorbidities. I had to accept the fact that despite how extremely disappointed I am, I have to put more value on my life than on a concert. A lot of people posted video from his last tour. Hopefully, I can live vicariously through them this tour because I really want to see what happens. He seems like a different person. He hasn’t done interviews and he’s totally disconnected from his fans.

Muneezah
Muneezah
2 months ago

I literally don’t know what to say about harry and olivia , but I have a question how do you feel about zarry now ? I still have hope tby

2 months ago

Mister Harry “private life” Styles has gone public in just eight months. He walks hand in hand with her while on his neck he wears a penis banaba pendant. He tries, tries to show “his love” for her, but his body language says otherwise.
I wonder, when the tour starts and she is in the VIP area, how can H sing Light Up, Adore You, Golden or SoundFlower?
I don’t like to see H involved in this kind of things, but as a grown man he will know what he is doing and the consequences.
HS3 will continue with the Holivia narrative and I expect some love song “supposedly directed at her.” The DWD red carpet will be another pap walk, and I don’t know what else we’re going to see. For me this circus is far from over.

So few questions.

Why rent a house for a relationship while he has a house?

This appear more of a hotel than a house. Why no personal items?

Why is this PR longer than his other? Could it be a true relationship?

๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

angiev
angiev
2 months ago

All the lights couldn’t put out the dark running through my heart. Lights up and they know who you are..shine step into the light. Shine so bright sometimes. Shine–I’m not ever going back. Do you know who you are? I just have a question–are we to think that this song which was released on national coming out day with a video showing a bunch of sweaty male & female bodies dancing and H only really rubbing up against the men was absolutely coincidental and there’s nothing to see here? It’s like the song is meaningless. I don’t believe that song is generic about anybody coming out. That song was personal. I’M not ever going back. Looks like he went back to me. AD, seriously, why do I care? It irks me that I care. I don’t even know him but I’ve come to really like him. I like the person he was when he released Fine Line. I want him to be happy. It’s none of my business what he does. I get that but I don’t get this at all. I guess we find out in late October when their relationship supposedly started. Harry seems to have a maximum of 1 year in a relationship with a woman before it’s over. He must turn into a pumpkin or something if it goes any longer than that.

Apple
Apple
2 months ago

Pls watch this instagram post https://www.instagram.com/p/CScHQ0JMHrbrIGyaxX7iO1p_C1JNoHBe8FpDi80/?utm_medium=copy_link

Here a snipped from the caption

Screenshot_20210811_222001.jpg
Ray
Ray

Hello!
I am beyond unshocked by their pap walk! I don’t even know if there is any Zarry connection anymore.
Harry trying to grow a mustache like Jason Sudekis, O wearing a hat like Zayn. Tiring, boring!!!
I truly hope Harry is not distracting himself from his music commitments, in a bid to earn a place in Hollywood. Its not a bad thing to be a movie star, but this kind of negative publicity do no good.
I miss those days when we knew him for his struggles, his music, his fashion, his virtuous nature, his friendships. Honestly, I miss that musician Harry.

P.S: in a parallel world 1D has united and Harry & Zayn have started dating, just like rumored F.R.I.E.N.DS couple Jen and David, post their cast reunion!

1 2 3