Does Olivia Wilde Know?

Oh look, this seems to have become a series. Does ______ know? I really enjoyed making the one about Zayn’s family, as well as the one about Alessandro Michele. The Gigi Hadid post is by far the most viewed. In fact, it’s one of the most viewed posts on the website in general, and I believe that’s because there is so much clear cut evidence to prove she absolutely does know about Zarry.

Well, I have a new one for you. While there isn’t much evidence to suggest Olivia Wilde knows anything about Zarry, (considering her and Harry’s relationship comes off as superficial and PR-driven to me and I believe they don’t spend much time together) she did make a startling IG story post on January 15th, which led many to believe she may be very aware of Harry’s relationship with Zayn. Keep in mind, by January 15, 2021, the “Holivia” relationship would only just be going public, and they had theoretically only just met in the Fall of 2020.

Credit to whoever posted this image on the website. I found it in the media library. Also, thanks to the people who noticed she posted this, because I missed it.

Was this a calculated move on her part? Here is the link to the original post in question:

Quite bizarre and spot on, right? Unnerving, even.

So, why would Olivia posting a picture of a tightrope on January 15th hold any significance to the Zarry world?

1. January 15th is the day Zayn’s Nobody Is Listening dropped.
  2. “Tightrope” is a pivotal song from that album, with many loud references to Harry, as well as Zayn contemplating making a move in his life that (in my opinion) clearly involves his sexuality as it relates to his lover.

Here is Zayn explaining the significance of this song for him, followed by Harry doing the same with “Lights Up”. Spot the difference. (Hint: There isn’t one.)

And again, she posted the image of the tightrope the same exact day Nobody Is Listening dropped. What are the odds?

Speaking of “Tightrope”, why not read my “Tightrope” post here!

Now, I must admit. Having researched the original tightrope post that Olivia “re-posted” on her story on January 15th, it’s easy for me to conclude that it may have been a mere coincidence. Coincidences do exist, and as of yet, not enough has occurred surrounding her behavior to convince me that the probability of her knowing and doing this stuff on purpose is high (unlike Gigi.)

If you take a look at the post by “Nitch,” you’ll see that it was posted on January 14th, just the day before. THis timing matters. It increases the likelihood that it was all a harmless coincidence. Meaning “Nitch” posted the image, then Olivia saw it on her timeline or in her explorer page and then reposted it for personal reasons having nothing to do with Zarry.

Had this tightrope post by Nitch been older and Olivia specifically searched it out to post it on January 15th, then that would be a scenario that would add credence to the idea that she knows. But that’s just not the case, and I have yet to be convinced that she knows anything. However, that’s my personal take and I would love to know yours!

Do you believe Olivia knows anything about Zarry? Do you believe she posted this tightrope pic on purpose? Do you think it was just a coincidence? Also, if there is any more evidence or another line of reasoning you’ve stumbled across to suggest that she may know about Harry’s relationship with Zayn, please do share it below!

Neon Red – Chapter 23
(DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, …
Neon Red – Chapter 22
I'll leave you words underneath your door Underneath the singing moon Near …
Neon Red – Chapter 21
Neon Red – Chapter 20

Paula
Paula
2 months ago

In my opinion O’s post is just a coincidence. As you say AD, she doesn’t display any other behaviour to prove she knows. As a filmmaker herself, I think O may have reposted this tightrope image as a nod towards the filmmaker who produced this esteemed documentary. Maybe she could relate to the difficulties of creating a film, like the filmmaker, and how it is sometimes like ‘walking a tightrope’, or she admires the subject of the film, Petit, for his awe-inspiring determination and fearless nature. Maybe when she posted this image, it was a subconscious way of saying she was walking a tightrope rope, thinking if she should end her partnership with Jason and risk getting involved with a younger man, Harry. Obviously she lost her balance and fell hard, sustaining some brain damage…lol.

Anon
Anon
2 months ago

Now Zayn posted a picture in Instagram fishing.. i mean if You aint a fisherman You aint nothing right? I still don’t think they are over.. and i find really hard to believe that HOlivia is more that just business.. i’m just waiting and with My popcorn ready for the next batch of pics! August is coming!
And at first i thought that Olivia was just another PR stunt and she was cool but then she started with all the manipulation and well…

Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

On July (2 and) 3 Nick Grimshaw (love him) posted these pics on his IG stories. Make of it what you will but I believe this is why we don’t see Z with G anymore. First pic is N with purple hair and a Basquiat crown in the same spot as Zs. N has his on his left arm but he flipped the pic (da Vinci style) to make it look like it’s on his right. The intro to Sex and the City was playing in the background.

Don’t feel comfortable posting theese pics since I managed to cut out Nicks pic and name and not solid proof of anything (also they’re not mine and you could argue it’s none of my buisness. I agree).

I hope Karma goes easy on me ’cause she can be a sweet bish.

This post was ment to go under Home, my bad.

Screenshot_20210731-013536_Gallery.jpg
Lotta
Lotta
2 months ago

AD’s videos made me a believer of this H and Z tale and the screenshot below is why I believe it isn’t over. I also believe the Covid virus may have put a dent in some well made plans. Or not, I could be delusional. I am not claiming to know anything about the current status of H and Z’s relationship and I have been contemplating for a long time when, how or even if I should post this screen shot because it isn’t solid proof. In hindsight now is a good a time as ever, right? It doesn’t prove H and Z are together but it shows people who know them are aware. In my interpretation of the picture the bucket represen H and Z and the flowers would be Olivias dress at the wedding.

Like others here I believe Olivia knows and in my personal highly unpopular opinion (I’m aware) I don’t think she wears the cross or checkerd Vans (Z’s stop flag tatoo) or any other “Harry” items in spite. I believe she’s doing the opposite, showing support. Many of you (including me) thinks there’s something rotten in the state of Denmark (things not adding up) and that H’s is acting out of caracter butdon’t believe H has changed.

The sceen shot is a picture Nick Grimshaw posted in his stories January (17) 18.

Screenshot_20210730-234019_Gallery.jpg
Darling
2 months ago

I was laughing hysterically when you said gigi is your #1 post. I could picture her doing backflips that somehow shes relevant. Olivia has her head in the clouds with hot harry & probably listened to him when he said it was rumors or a 1d thing with zayn. Harry hasn’t admitted his truth to himself he’s not going to tell some chick who has his career in her hands. Jason is probably the one who called harry everything in the book & since i personally think he has custody rightly so. As with every woman theres a ‘i can change him.’ Aah, no you can’t. Also, have you ever noticed except for caroline all harrys gf have been built like boys? I doubt harry has to look at olivias face when their intimate. whatever floats ur boat olivia🙄

Teresa
Teresa
2 months ago

Ohh, I think O is getting ready to take Charlotte’s place… she’s shopping for keyboards 😂

11C42F07-0615-418D-98F4-B4BFBFCBD8EF.png
MariaV
MariaV
2 months ago

Had Gigi not commented on Tightrope being her fav song, I would say just a coincidence but both girls referred to it on the same day.

Either way O’s time is running out. I’m sure by the time he tours, multiple articles will come out that they couldn’t make it work… save her mommy reputation. Next we will see she and Jason trying to work it out “for the kids”.

Maybe we will get some Easter eggs or changed lyrics from H. He is in PA in Sept and at the Garden Oct 3/4…. maybe we will have a mystery man in the booth again.

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis
2 months ago

What I think is that Zarry is a common secret…everybody knows but no one is going to be acknowledge it… I don’t think H have said anything to her… I can’t think Harry being a fool to talk about Z to her …. They are a PR and we saw it in Harry’s body language during Italy “show”… Harry’s concerts are too close… let’s see how Harry would be while sings the album that is a dedication to ZAYN and what lyrics he would change…

2 months ago

Honestly at first I thought she knew and was somehow helping Zarry. I know sds crazy but she gave off such mother vibes, I thought she was cool w H n was trying to help, protect, and teach, H bc he was new to the acting part of the industry. Maybe now in hindsight she was really just taking advantage of him….shit person! Seeing how it was first posted 1/14, I think it was just a crazy coincidence. I mean, it’s so crazy, that coincidence or not its like Zarry is a force of fate sometimes. Funny thing is, if H saw that post we all kno where is heart/mind went 🤔 (sunflower, golden, yellow medal=Zayn) Also, I think J knows bc he seems like an observant man and IMO that’s all u need to figure out some of the worlds (Harry) secrets. Seeing how Holivia has unfolded, Olivia gives off a sneaky, needy, fake, manipulating vibe more than that kind motherly vibe. So, I think even if she knew and I think she knows enough if not all, she’s going to continue to use that for her advantage.

ZNM
ZNM
2 months ago

I remember seeing that tightrope post and thinking it might be linked to harry and zayn but I don’t anymore, it seems like a coincidence. It is funny to me to think about Harry seeing her post that on her story after he heard Zayn’s album. Maybe he stole her phone posted in off her account (just kidding, lol) 😂

Denni
Denni
2 months ago

Chances are she knows (not from H), and does not care (alpha female in a manner of speaking, think they can actually turn gay men straight😏😒🙄), because how can you not know? What, with the penis necklace and all!!! Just look at him, that should be more of a clue than anything else. And if she does not know it’s because she does not want to. However, I don’t think that her post had anything at all to do with Zarry, that is an actual coincidence.

Chris
Chris
2 months ago

It could be purely coincidence or not. She doesn’t post everything from that page but decided to do that one. Dunno. 🤷‍♀️ As for her knowing, not sure but I think she at least knows his sexuality… I mean he’s wearing a dick necklace. That’s at the very least gonna mean a conversation between them. Uh, Harry why are you wearing that while we’re so I love? I can’t lol. I think Olivia way more interested in being attached to Harry Styles and what his fame brings her than being with Harry the man. So she probably doesn’t care about his real love life at all.

Jan
Jan
2 months ago

Someone posted a blog that said Harry Styles significant other was in Italy whilst the Olivia yacht photo’s were being taken so was Olivia aware of it.?Zayn has certainly disappeared from New York and Gigi has been papped every day recently with friends instead .You could tell ‘the fight’ really shook Zayn so who would He go to ?On both film sets a mystery person was ushered into cars (Larries swear it is Louis ) A mystery person was also in the car for the Golden video with Harry smiling at them at the end .Could it be Olivia? I think not ,Zayn has followed Harry as in the song lyrics I go where you go,I will follow .Harry hasn’t had a girlfriend for so long but when they are together one seems to materialise.Jason saying He is left Louis Tomlinson to date is hilarious.Jason has obviously done his homework and I’m sure Olivia would too .There is so much stuff on the internet you could be at it for days .Waiting for new music for clues and Gigi is bound to post something for Khai’s birthday in September including Zayn .

Amanda
2 months ago

Forget about Holivia it’s bullshit, it’s something we should not pay attention on. What I find interesting is LUCA film 🎥 it’s so Zarry and boys of different colours 1 taller while other a bit shorter, and 1 is a 🐟 fish. And the film is made in Italy and came in cinemas on June during LGBT month, and Alessandro his from Italy and he knows a lot of people who he could have told to write a story on a behalf of his friend which is Harry since he knows Harry is gay for Zayn. I send a link so you can read everything that is there, why I say LUCA it’s a Zarry film period.

About Olivia she is a fool for not seeing Harry is wearing a dick necklace meaning his not interested in women. I get very angry when ever that second hand woman is mentioned.
To end my story am suddenly a sucker for gay love because of Zarry. I think it’s beautiful. We all deserve good things, life is short for God sake.🌈

darling
2 months ago

i think olivia believes what she wznts to believe banana necklace & all. he’s not coming out to the world let alone his boss. he could have lied hiis way through ‘it was the 1 time’ etc. she’s so enamored she believes it. you know how it goes ladies, ‘he can change.’ 🙄ya, right

darling
2 months ago

I started laughing when you said gigi’s is the most viewed. i pictured her doing backflips at the free press(zarry or no zarry). She’s so irrelevant now😂

Teresa
Teresa
2 months ago

For the same reason you stated, I believe it was a coincidence. She likes/reposts a lot of stuff from that “Nitch” IG. Another reason why I doubt she knows is because she was so quick to leave J for H. She was obviously so smitten with H to dump J like a hot potato. I can’t see anyone willingly entering into a “beard” PR relationship when they’re already with a great guy. Maybe if she had been single, I could see it. All that said, O does seem to be quite supportive of the LGBT community (she went so far as to “not deny “ dabbling in the lady garden herself) so, maybe H decided he could/should be transparent concerning his past relationships.
Unless, of course, she’s gay now too & they are “bearding” for each other. 🤣

Amanda
2 months ago

I made a mistake with that And I press the wrong button.

Angela
Angela
2 months ago

I don’t think she knows becuz I have always though that’s way too crazy for her to give up jason and the kids to be with a gay man who is in love with someone she knows. So no matter how fake it looks, I still think that from her perspective, she must have thought what she had with H is real. Of cuz it may not be the case with H. As for the tightrope post, I have another theory, I think maybe H posted in his private account which Olivia may have followed, so she reposted it without knowing the real meaning behind it. I just felt like it is way too coincidental for her to post on that date. But at the same time, I can’t imagine she knows about zarry and still practically giving up her family to be with H. So the private account may have explained that.

Jane jones
Jane jones
2 months ago

I always thought the tightrope post by OW had to be on purpose that she knew and was supporting Zarry but it might be a huge coincidence as you say they do happen

Everything has all gone down the very disturbing direction since then that I find it hard to get my head around it all quite frankly. We have not heard from H directly for what seems an age so we are left with all the out of character behaviours that we have been seeing. I do not know what I believe anymore .
I don’t think we have seen or heard about Z since the altercation outside the bar with Bella’s ” friend ” I did wonder whether he had visited home to celebrate eid with the family but I don’t think I have seen any posts relating to that ? Unless any one can share

Good post AD thanks loved “spot the difference ( hint there isn’t one ).. hilarious 😆 also Neon red is awesome great work

Saloni Bhingardive
Saloni Bhingardive
2 months ago

It could’ve been a coincidence , but it could Not be. Personally, I don’t think Harry would tell her about him and Z , it could be that she figured it out on her own or saw or heard something related to Z whilst being with H.

angiev
angiev
2 months ago

It was a selfish thing to blindside Jason the way she did. That’s a sign of being self absorbed & then the fact that H is beautiful and 10 yrs younger with a huge profile and she was his boss, etc. is a bit narcissistic. So, I doubt that she knows and I doubt very seriously that H would talk about it. I think H is selective about that but what do I know? The fact that it was posted Jan. 14th and she posted on 1/15 is key here. I think it’s a coincidence–but boy, what a coincidence. Reminds me of when I first started watching videos about zarry thinking, well, it could be a coincidence but is it really???? (squints & scratches head) One thing like that–coincidence. 15 more “coincidences”? Not a coincidence anymore. We can only watch and wait. Gigi gave herself away. We’ll see what O does.

2 months ago

I think she is aware of the fact, like most of the people around the world that Harry was /is in a relationship with a man… but I don’t think she knows it’s Zayn.. or even if she does..she just don’t care cause Zayn is not taking anything away from her. He is not a threat. (just calling her sporcacciona won’t do anything) she isn’t emotionally invested in Harry she is playing the game of PR. All levels done game over break up. But for gigi it’s different, she made her fame around Zayn. No Zayn means no Gigi.. no one gives a F about her if she is not with him or his daughter. She built her career around him. Olivia has her own identity without Harry (not as big as H ofcourse) but she was an actress many saw her movies , shows she dated some big names . People knows about her. So even if one day H just slips away the narrative will be like Olivia was done playing with her boytoy. Bad press is effecting Harry more than her. Without Harry DWD would had been watched by may be let’s say hundred.. but Harry is involved even if most decides not to watch it the number of audiences will be 200. That’s the profit. So my point is this must be a coincidence.

Vickerbasket
Vickerbasket
2 months ago

I don’t think she knows. Or at least not the full extent of H’s feelings toward Z. I don’t think she would have left her baby daddy for H if she knew he had serious baggage from Z. I obviously don’t know O, but I think she’d have to be stupid to not know that H at the very least likes men if not outright prefers men. I mean, he starred in BACK TO BACK films where his role was a closeted gay man for fucks sake. AND SHE DIRECTED ONE OF THEM! Ahem, sorry about that. Anyway, she could just be a huge narcissist and think ‘why would he need men when he has me?’ But oh honey you’re new here and you’re going to look like even more of a fool by the end of this mess.

Angie Dawn
Angie Dawn
2 months ago

Well Jason sure seems to know something is up..i can’t imagine she doesn’t..The other thing is I just see Harry being more honest about things but i could be wrong.