Does Alessandro Michele Know?

Harry and Gucci (one of the world’s predominant Italian fashion houses) are apparently a match made in Heaven. Like many other celebs, Harry has done wonders for their marketing campaigns (arguably the most impactful celeb partnership they’ve had based on social media numbers alone) such as bringing them a more youthful consumer base, getting them millions of likes on Instagram, and making their clothes look wearable.

However, I can’t confidently say they’ve done much for him in return, apart from fattening his bank account! I don’t necessarily feel they’ve elevated his fashion game a whole lot. Evolved may be a better word, by virtue of customizing some interesting pieces for his special events, which he has showcased alongside the eccentric (often outlandish) stylings of Harris Reed.

Lol Harry got this look from Harris and was probably like: “Uh….I don’t think you understood the assignment…I’m not in the opera, mate.”
I actually despise this look so much, wow. What is he gonna wear next? A parachute?

I’ve been vocal about them pressuring Harry to become increasingly more eccentric in his dress as the years go on, which has often gotten Harry insulted publicly (I remember Harris Reed admitting Harry told him to tone it down when he wanted him to wear a cape one time) and sometimes I just feel his experimentation with these more elaborate costumes isn’t always extending from his personal taste (SOMETIMES.) But I do support his dressing how he likes (wear a parachute all you want, love) and I love that he is supporting his designer friends and making their dreams come true at the same time. He’s such a sweetheart.

Good lord. Yah, he’s not compensating for anything at all. Yikes. If I see Harry in this next I swear to God…

Imo, some of Harry’s most questionable looks have been custom Gucci. That’s not to say that he doesn’t look stunning 99% of the time, or that Gucci haven’t given him some immaculate looks, like this one from the Lights Up video:

But there are a few times they fell short of the mark and did Harry no favors in my book. Although Harry Lambert may also be a fault for this. Literally going so over the top that it takes away from his natural, effortless beauty and physical form.

I feel like this would’ve looked better if it was a bit more fitted, but what the hell do I know? I’m so broke I can’t even pay attention. I’m so broke I can’t even spell Gucchy.

However, Harry can make most things look phenomenal. I believe he elevates a lot of boring retro pieces to another level and makes them passable. Such as his Gucci Brit Awards looks!

LONDON, ENGLAND – MAY 11: Harry Styles wins the Mastercard British Single award for Watermelon Sugar during The BRIT Awards 2021 at The O2 Arena on May 11, 2021 in London, England. (Photo by JMEnternational/JMEnternational for BRIT Awards/Getty Images)

In any case, this is not a Gucci critique post. Let’s move on. And let me be clear, I respect Harry’s fashion choices and applaud his risk-taking. I just hope he’s not being pressured by his designer friends or the public to constantly push the boundaries with his style. I hope it comes from an authentic place within himself and not because he’s trying to please others.

Harry’s love affair with Gucci began sooner than some may think. Most notably he began wearing some of the collection’s riskier looks in 2015. (I love these, btw!!) Unfortunately he got a lot of flack about the white floral suit, but he still stands by his decision to wear it, and I stand with him on that.

Right away people realized he seemed to be captivated by the style of Alessandro Michele, the mastermind and new openly gay creative director of Gucci (since January 2015, although he had reportedly been with them since 2002.)

This is where people begin to see the connection loud and clear. Then they began to espy that some of Harry’s quirky tattoos may have inspired the images in Alessandro’s early “Blind For Love” campaign. Alessandro was credited with ushering in a new era of rebirth and revolution for Gucci, transforming the sophisticated, minimalist aesthetic of the brand into one that was highly embellished (maximalist) and fit for younger generations.

Before everyone accuses Harry of sleeping with this guy (**eyeroll**) just because he is openly gay and they are close friends, let me remind you Alessandro is in a long-term relationship with his partner, Giovanni Attili.

Ok, wait, why do they look alike?

Also, Harry is not the first celeb to become Alessandro’s pet. There are many others, especially Lana Del Rey and Jared Leto.

Met Gala 2018
Oh no, not Jared Leto looking like them too! What if harry grows his beard and hair out like this? Please no, wait.
We’re doomed. This will be Harry too in 3 years. Mark my words.

Jared Leto is probably dying inside like: “You young, handsome, charismatic bitch, how dare you replace me with your flawless skin and flourishing music career!” I’m getting HEAVY Winona Ryder (Beth) vs Natalie Portman (Nina) in the Black Swan vibes 🤣🤣 bahahahaha

I digress. I apologize.

PAGE TWO: CONFIRMED CREATIVE CONNECTIONS

No one
No one
3 months ago

Maybe his close circle of friends the ones that he trust and can confide in, knows the basic of their relationship.Harry is not the one to be silent about his love I think, and I believe his bandmate (Mitch, Adam and Sarah) definitely 100% positive knows about them.
And he might even hint some envy towards Alejandro,to be loved by someone openly.
And since zigis have gigi and his family parading about zayn and her,
Then we have Alejandro who keeps posting about 💛💚 and 25.
Maybe it’s to show some support towards Harry or even as a little nudge to zayn saying that they know, and they’ll be there for them when it comes to worst.
We might never know about it.

QQQ
QQQ
3 months ago

Honestly……I think Allesandro does know about them but as “they once had a thing” I feel like the colours are just a coincidence…… saying that he’s giving hints to their rshp is just weird and just so farfetched and something Larry’s would do……I mean c’mon the world obviously doesn’t revolve around their rshp if we are being honest…..I’ve seen people claiming that Niall and Taylor have written songs based on their rshp and it’s just so farfetched man….. people have their own lives…..I strongly feel lyk people know of their past rshp but don’t discuss it leave alone use it as a source of inspiration…….

Nova
Nova

I loved H in his red floral Gucci suit ! It will always be my favorite 🌹🌺🌷🌹🌺

Kate
Kate
3 months ago

I agree with what you have written. The Larries have this thing about the two of them being so in love that can’t go more than two weeks without seeing each other and they make up charts for times when they “know” where they are and when they are MIA and when they are MIA at the same time, that means they are together.

I mean, people can do and believe what they want, obviously, but that was one of the things I found most compelling about Zarry was that there isn’t a lot of nonsense. I’m not on Instagram, so I can’t read all the posts, but a Zarry put up a close up of Harry’s painted fingernail that looked like a NIL face and the comments were that they were hoping it was chipped nail polish, they did not want it to be a face from NIL and it struck me that the larries probably saw the blue sky in that picture and used it as Larry proof.

Before the baby and the pandemic Harry and Zayn might have been able to travel around more discreetly. Also, the further they get away from being in the band, the less reason they would have to be together and Zayn said they didn’t talk in the band and he didn’t expect a relationship after, but Stevie Nicks called Zayn Harry’s friend.

3 months ago

Gucci today. Alessandro today in the comments. Maybe it’s just another coincidence. I do not know. I love how Harry brings all the clothes he wears to life, makes the clothes shine and has style, because he has a special aura that makes everything he does magic. One of my favorite outfits is when he sang “Still the one” in 2018 with Kacey in New York.

Screenshot_2021-06-28-14-38-39-90.jpg
Vanessa
Vanessa
3 months ago

Hello. I think close friends of them or H. Now. Specially the ones that know them from the band….
It’s good for H. So he can speak a bit about it with someone.
I don’t think they know everything about there relationship.

Saloni Bhingardive
Saloni Bhingardive
3 months ago

😳COULD BE MORE THAN POSSIBLE!

Kate
Kate
3 months ago

What if Zarrys relationship isn’t such a secret? They might not take out ads in the newspaper or hire a skywriting plane to spell it out, but they’ve always been smitten, besotted and obviously mutually enchanted with each other. At the very least, I think their moms would know, Even if they were away from home on your a lot on your, things like Harry at the awards show staring at Zayn with his back to the rest of the band, as a mom myself, I would pick up on that.

I thought maybe Harry talked to a few people and just referred to Zayn as a friend, but Stevie Nicks and Joe Cummings both knew Zayn by name. Stevie Nicks didn’t know any of the other fellows in One Direction by name, come to think of it, Joe Cummings only knew Zayn and Harry’s name.

What was the question, does Alessandro know, I don’t know, but Harry’s stylist was involved in a couple One Direction videos and was around when Zayn was in the band, maybe he knows.

Tristanluvsisolde
Tristanluvsisolde
3 months ago

I guess it would depend on how close Harry feels to Allesandro.. I just can’t imagine Harry going all these years without telling someone about him and Zayn. That would have to have been torturous! I genuinely hope he has individuals that he feels comfortable enough with to talk about Zayn…….at the very least, a therapist. I think the shirt could have been inspired by Zarry (if Allesandro knows), but I don’t think he’s dropping hints.

Dawn
Dawn
3 months ago

Hey Girl! He knows. This week the clues were all there. .The first, he posted a picture of his hands and his ring was similar to Harry’s but it was two birds, United. That peaked my interest. Then you see him on a boat with a green dot moving along a Moon lit sky to a bright Golden dot . Then you have the dreamy Celeste singing a stripped down version of her song Tonight. She is in pink and her accompanying musician is wearing blue( Fine Line colors) . He knows. We have talked about this before and I’m telling you he knows. Now he is probably one of few people Harry can talk about because he is Gay. He is a bit older and they have worked together harmoniously for almost 7 years. He knows. I think he wants the guys to be happy and I do think Zayn was on that remote Island with Harry.. No Zayn sightings no BS PR, at all…. I also feel they were/are together based off of Harry being off the grid for 5 days too. Then we see him walking around looking tired by some restaurant. Let’s talk…😂😂😂

A6FB943F-FA2F-4D20-B06B-38510A6A9011.png
Chris
Chris
3 months ago

I believe he knows and so do many others in his close circle. I mean, Harry was so in love and felt safe enough to pour his heart out about Z in FL that I’ll bet he probably talks about him more than we think. When we’re in love we can’t help but want to gush about that person to anyone who will listen. Alessandro is probably a safe person for him to open up to. Given AM’s diverse artistic inspirations I think he uses everything around him as inspiration for his collections. So it wouldn’t be a stretch to think he uses Zarry sentimentality as tokens for his work. Whether he knows there are fans that pick up on what he’s doing… I’m not sure, but I think he is certainly paying homage to their romance in the clothes & jewelry.

Paula
Paula
3 months ago

Harry is just stunning in the menswear tailoring campaign by Gucci. Suits are his thing. The whole concept fits so well with his boyish charm and playful, cheeky personality. Beyond that, I think Gucci is just using Harry for shock value by taking advantage of Harry’s fame to stay relevant. Harry in these outlandish costumes just make me feel he is being used. Is it just me, but I find Gucci’s campaign’s a little creepy and disturbing…lol, or maybe I just don’t understand them. In any case, I don’t think Harry would discuss his deepest secret with anyone other than his close family, like his mother or sister. Harry allowing Gucci to use selected symbols of their relationship in his designs, without explicitly revealing their meaning, is just another way of immortalising Harry and Zayn’s connection. Maybe this just means Harry is not ready to forget Zayn just yet.

Hesi Hu
Hesi Hu
3 months ago

Alessandro has also been posting blue and green the last couple of days. This man is very, very clever – a marketing genius!

MariaV
MariaV
3 months ago

I don’t know if he knows for sure but it wouldn’t shock me if he did. I’m not suggesting the latest pic indicates that he knows but for me…Z had to know he was wearing a jacket inspired by Harry’s tattoos. Even if he didn’t….Whoever dressed him for the shoot had to know they were going to dress him in something inspired by a former band mate after the band broke up. That didn’t just happen on accident. Designers lend clothes for shoots and also pay for clothes to be featured in magazines so I’m leaning towards there are many, many people around them who know that aren’t close friends with them. Gucci knows who is wearing their clothes in print and on runway so in the case of the jacket, I’m thinking . Alessandro probably knew they were an item back when this went down or Zayn was gifted the jacket by Harry and wore it but most times they don’t use their own clothes and are styled. Don’t forget about the prevalence of non disclosure agreements for production people and employees. Bodyguards, stylists, makeup people. managers, song writers … plenty of people know but can’t tell. Secrets come with the job and if you want to continue work in that town you keep shit to yourself.

3 months ago

Honestly I loved that floral white suit on him, still do😍. Don’t know why people gave him flak for it. But anyway each to their own, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think Alessandro knows. If there was anyone he could ask his opinion/advice about coming out in public, and having a partner also out in the open, the pros and cons of it, the effects and affects and so on… I would think it would be him. Because he is living it. But what do I know 🤷🏾‍♀️. He might not have said a thing to him. As for him dropping Zarry hints… I’m not convinced. I don’t think so. Nowadays I think we (zarry) are getting desperate and impatient for signs cause the silence is deafening. I feel like some of the “signs” some of us are seeing are bordering on being “larry-type signs”. Because now they seem to be coming from everywhere, everything and everyone by association. But then again I might be wrong. So each to their own ❤️❤️❤️

Adnil
Adnil
3 months ago

It seems as though he may. I wonder how H handles confiding in his friends. Trusting nothing is repeated. Stevie must know because she referred to FL as his Rumors. I’m sure it’s hard for him not to tell someone, just to be able to say it out loud! So they know it was real…..😔

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis
3 months ago

I think that Zarry is a common secret… but as I said in another post here, and you mentioned on your post 25 is supposedly Alessandro’s lucky number?? and green and gold is a common good combination and Gucci’s colors for their perfume…

3 months ago

He might know. BUT way would he drop Zarry hints???

It doesn’t affect him or benefit him? I believe its a coincidence. Gold/yellow and Green combination is quit common and popular. Harry is a fan of a team with same theme colours its probably another coincidence.

Anyhow, we could never be 100% life is bizarre and ppl are weird.

The new chapter was 🔥🔥🔥

🤭🤭

waterainberry
waterainberry
3 months ago

ahahah!!! i wonder how zayn would look in these outfit…hmmm great thought *scratches my non existent beard *

Melee
Melee
3 months ago

Did anyone notice the cape of Aless….😱😱
The same cap zayn showing in his ” to begin again ” MV ..like why there is some connection of zayn and harry with everything 👀

Screenshot_20210627-231742_YouTube.jpg
3 months ago

Personally I don’t think Harry has ever flat out told him that he had a thing with zayn but I do think alessandro knows about it to a certain extent.I think he might have sorta guessed it in the beginning and put the pieces together bc as we know from stevie calling zayn “Harry’s friend” it’s pretty obvious Harry talks about zayn a lot to everyone lol. Also a lot of Harry’s clothes are inspired by zayn/zarry so I’m pretty sure alessandro would have caught on to the pattern.So yes I do think alessandro and maybe even some other people from Harry’s inner circle know about it to some level.

3 months ago

I don’t know why but I find it a bit difficult to believe that Harry told him about them… but looking at his past behaviors I also feel like he does talk about him a lot with friends, like lizzo,Steve. The 25 Green and gold.. the tattoo jacket is confusing me. Then again looking at Zarry dynamic right now🤔🤔 it makes less sense that harry’s friend did this….to be a dark Zarrie or something. Lol

Zarrylover
Zarrylover
3 months ago

I do believe that Ale every now and then tends to hint at zarry. I don’t think that every combination of green and gold is him giving us updates or something but some things are hard to ignore like the most recent picture- both the 25 and green/ gold together screams zarry. I am sure he is aware of the significance since Harry himself uses these colours to represent his relationship with Zayn. The other recent one I will say is the anatomical heart clutch purse. The fact that Ale put all these items in his stories while being in Italy with Harry makes me think that Zayn could be there with them😅 especially since he is MIA? or who knows? Maybe it is just me wishfully thinking.

Tina
Tina
3 months ago

I love H with all my heart but honestly speaking this gucci mmm m not feeling it at all..l prefer the 1D H…his dressing /suit game was jus muah.

Princess Peach
Princess Peach
3 months ago

AD you are amazing! Your time management skills must be impeccable! I have no idea how you find the time to write and also put together all the content you have on this website and YouTube. Top notch quality…as always!