Bella Hadid “Besties” With A Violent Homophobe Daniel Chetrit (Zayn’s Attacker)

New Merch coming very very soon! Follow the merch accounts here for updates!

SHOP NOW

Cut the shit, Bella.

Credit to the Anon who posted this here!

“Always the sweetest boy”??? The guy who physically attacks people on the streets and calls them a “faggot” without qualm??? Never apologizing for it??? Not to mention the person he attacked was in essence your fucking brother-in-law?????

It was bad enough we saw her hanging with him immediately after his attack on Zayn….

See Proof Here

Then saw her hanging with him recently in Paris….

But now she’s tagging him and sucking him off on Instagram for all the world to see.

What does this mean for Zayn’s relationship with the Hadids? Do you think he and Bella are cool? I personally think she hates Zayn. How could she not after posting a picture like this with someone who disrespected him so publicly??

Even if Zayn and this douchebag made up and settled their differences, her post is still completely out of pocket because we all know he is an aggressive homophobe who went viral using a slur against Zayn which he has not apologized for. He called him the F-word twice in the span of 30 seconds, so God only knows what else he said when the video cut away.

And Bella and her self-obsessed sister Gigi Hadid also never defended Zayn when he was the one being called homophobic and being lambasted across social media after the attack. They literally let Zayn suffer beneath that lie and label knowing this POS Daniel Chetrit is the one who used the slur and physically attacked Zayn. *fury* 😤😤😤

Bella Hadid loves and openly shows affection to a violent homophobe. Let that sink in.

What a fucking poser.

This is insane. Even if you want to say Zayn might’ve been wrong or caused the fight in some way (which there is no evidence of) this man hurled a homophic slur and has not addressed it or apologized for it. It was reported on TMZ, so it was in mainstream Hollywood news, especially because Zayn was involved. And they’re all just pretending it didn’t happen, and Bella is still sucking the sweat out of his asshole very publicly, instead of holding him accountable and making him apologize for what he did and said.

It also makes me wonder if Zayn and Gigi have broken up? What do you think?

Read details of Zayn’s attack here:

Harry Styles’ “Girl Boss” Olivia Wilde
Page One: Harry's Sad PR Ploys Page Two: What You Need To …
Yolanda Hadid (Gigi Hadid’s Mother) Unfollows Zayn on Instagram
"Ew, People Misanthrope" available now! "Silently Correcting Your Grammar" available now! "Otherness" …
Good Vibes Only – Zayn & Harry Styles
So, I feel like things have gotten super negative and yuck and …
Is Olivia Wilde Copying Harry Styles’ Ex Camille Rowe?
Wow… Harry Styles' new girlfriend is…well she just is. I don't even …

Kris
Kris

This just makes me so worried for zayn. At this point, i don’t care if he’s with harry, i just want him to be with ANYONE besides gigi. As long as he’s far away from THEM, then im happy.

Rachel
Rachel

Something defo felt like it shifted around Gigi’s birthday. Bella was holding her/cheering her up during the birthday cake and Gigi seemed upset??
The pap walk for a grilled cheese was so pathetic like they could have easily delivered the food up to them.
I hope they have finally split, only time will tell?
Daniel was also on Kendall’s stories would love the know his relationship with all of them behind the scenes.

Kris
Kris

How the fuck is there no news outlet exposing zayns attacker??? WE LITERALLY GOT THE PROOF, THEY SHOULD’VE NOTICED BY NOW!!

Angela Stathis
Angela Stathis

Never like both Hadid sisters and it has nothing to do with Zayn… but Bella is taking it to a next level of “I don’t like Z and I don’t give a flying f..k even if he is the father of my niece”… and ofc I didn’t expect her or her sister to defend Z in any serious matter like the attack he took from that a..hole… I really really really hope that Z snaps – sooner than later – and say f..k it… Game Over… At this point I don’t think that he must care about backlash if he leaves her… they’re gonna paint him the bad guy one way or another (they already kind of did with no defending him in any capacity)…I don’t know why he did or maybe will do more pap walks with her (with Khai’s upcoming birthday)…. I know that he is not stupid but i will really like to be in his head for a couple of weeks to know why the hell he did all those shit. Irrelevant, but same goes with harry’s mind too (lol)…

Eliya-
Eliya-

Please someone make Harry unfollow Bella on IG already…🥴

Jan
Jan

Bella suffered a huge backlash after the slur ,her father Mohamed has been posting that her beauty is the least of her attributes and how good and kind she is .She had a ‘boyfriend ‘to distance herself from DJ man but with the birthday post she’s bound to put herself in the firing line again .Gigi has disappeared after all the work related posts without Zayn but Khai’s birthday is imminent so She will have to post something .Will it be current photos or old ones of Zayn again ?I personally think Harry and Zayn are in contact again hence Olivia and DJ man heard something .Harry said I ain’t never going back but would do anything to protect his man .He looks happy with his friends but miserable having to do the PR ,look at the photos of them holding hands Olivia is holding one finger.Harry’s Grandad (Anne’s Dad )has just died so He will probably be coming back to England for the funeral. Zarries commented that Zayn’s fisherman’s photos could have been at Anne’s house.She has a beautiful big garden and views outside but I’ve never seen a lake .There was a bird feeder in the photos which is very popular in England too.I presumed it was at his farm but is that too close to the Hadids?

To be honest I don’t think any of G’s family likes Zayn. I can think of a time when they all did something to show it. And I honestly feel like Zayn may just be at a point in his life where he doesn’t care what they think of him anymore. And that’s why he made yellow metal. I do think they have been over for awhile just waiting for the announcement but who knows with these guys right. Maybe we will get some pics on a yacht. Lol

Saloni
Saloni

Not again😡 What the hell is wrong with her? He is Zayn Malik and her Brother in Law , she was supposed to make Daniel apologize publicly but no! I disgust this! She’s literally calling him ‘sweetest’? I don’t think Z is on good terms with her, that’s not at all possible, after all of this! I don’t know how Z is tolerating this chaos🥴

Teresa
Teresa

I’ve been wondering if they’ve possibly broken up, too. These people definitely do not have Z’s back. 🤮

zaynslucozade
zaynslucozade

I hope they broke up, but I am afraid Hadids will then portray Zayn as a cheater who failed as a father and I know the zquads aren’t quite loyal to Zayn aswell. They are more zigi shippers than they are zquads and always take Gigi’s side when something bad happens.

Verna Cohen

This is another ugly Hadid display of b.s.! I couldn’t help but notice that the water picture in her IG story looked so much like where Zayn was fishing. Did anyone else think that? Did she put that there on purpose? It wouldn’t surprise me. I hate to think of him staying there in any capacity. Gigi has been silent but we all know the big SHOW is coming soon for the first birthday. Gigi, if you’re so concerned about her publicity then keep the birthday pictures private. Like there is any chance that would happen……….there will probably be a magazine spread. 🙄 I’m not wasting words on Bella the hypocrite! 👹 😈 Pics from her latest photo shoot! 😤

Dawn
Dawn

I actually think this was the very last straw. We have not seen Zayn with this Vile Family since. It doesn’t matter cause now they have ( stupid Dua) to try and clout chase with. We saw what happen with The Weekend and Bella. He made a chart topping Album after he dumped her and lets not forget His plastic surgery filled video for Too Late( the girls look just like Bella and Gigi. Bella is Vile and thank you for not letting the fandom forget what Baldy Daniel did. I hope Zayn is far away from the “Mean Queens”!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Hello A D.
Definitely something to think about. Maybe Z. Was trying to leave her when he licks Yellow Metal, that’s why they sent this pig to stack him. To let him know what they can do to him or them (H. And Z. ) if he leaves her precious daughter.
I’m worry about Z. Because for what he sings in Yellow Metal specially. He sounds trapped!!.

darling

Well I see somebody wasn’t invited to her own nieces birthday party 🤨 She dug her own grave. She probably thought Zayn would forgive on behalf of the family. Guess not. (p.s. It could be another reason G is MIA. The fights they must be having).

Deb
Deb

Sigh….i sure hope so. I think if it’s true, maybe Harry knows, and maybe that could explain some of his recent behavior… I so want both of them to be happy…Its so heart breaking.

I agree whatever happened between them was public. So “if” he apologized he must do publicly.

What happened makes Zayn look bad and spineless, and he defiantly isn’t. I don’t stan Bella attitude ☹🤨 he is her niece father.

Chloe
Chloe

Seeing my friends from college repost Bella’s pride posts on IG literally made me roll my eyes so far I thought they’d get stuck. That whole family are so full of bs. I’m glad Zayn at least took the time to post the pic of him fishing bc the radio silence from him after Yellow Metal and the attack was a little scary. Those pics don’t mean he’s okay, but he’s certainly trying to take care of himself and that’s good. I’ve always thought the way Z & H flip-flop with their pap walks and PR gf’s was too odd to be coincidental. I think Zigi has died and I think YM actually had a lot to do with that. Holivia seemed kind of dead during that time as well, until that attack happened and suddenly they popped up again. I hate Holivia and Harry’s weird behavior, I can’t help but wonder if it’s all connected somehow.

Jas
Jas

This shit its another confirmation:I think they broke up bds and i have the feeling this is happened even before the released of YM. Of course publicly is another story,khai’s birthday its coming, so let’s get ready for the usual narrative. Buf who knows, maybe something unexpected could happen, things seems strange lately.
In any case the zigi relationship its obvious that will not last long, regardless there is a baby involved.

Do you think Taryn knows? I feel like he genuinely smiles around her

Robin
Robin

I can’t believe this. I’m honestly just worried about Khai, and the atmosphere she’ll be forced to grow up in. A child shouldn’t have to go through all this. I don’t even know anymore. Sometimes I feel like he’s doing all this just for Khai’s sake

«Always the sweetest boy» really Bella?? the guy who called Zayn the f-slur a few weeks ago??

AngieVB
AngieVB

I know Z has benefitted from the PR but how can doing album promotion and doing what you need to do for your career possibly be worse than having anything to do with that family? He can be a father to Khai without being tied to them. No doubt they would be as messy as they could but they’re just awful.

tid08
tid08

I have been thinking that they have probably broken up …….but it will be bad for them especially z to announce breakup even before their child turns a year old . I don’t know what to make of all this confusing and contradicting happenings . All people involved in this drama provide us with so much stuff that we can make up so many theories and some of them sound logical . And I so wish that they have broken up . And if they are together then it’s only because of khai. I don’t even see any chemistry between them . And we can see so much love chemistry and adoration in even a single glance or meeting of eyes of zarry.For even gs birthday papwalks z had to be high to go through it. After yellow metals release , I don’t think zigi will survive. We don’t know of zarrys present equation and even if they aren’t in touch with each other , zigi seems to be dead or dying .It’s only healthy for z to be away from these people.

Jane Jones

I have definitely felt things were ominously quiet since that altercation with Mr Huge Bald Patch there has not been much activity at all from Gigi on line and so It has been in my thoughts that maybe zigi were no more or things were happening behind the scenes Harry has been the one in the limelight recently !

Sophia